Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State (2509 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by omaolowo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
An unprecedented robbery is right now going on in Owo, Ondo State.

These 4 Banks are being attacked simultaneously by armed robbers:
- First Bank
- EcoBank
- Enterprise Bank
- Skye Bank

The armed robbers are said to have arrived at their targets shortly after the banks have closed to customers this evening.

Huge sums of cash were alleged to have been earlier lodged today at these banks by a particular political party for onward distribution to the party agents as from tomorrow to "fight" the forthcoming Presidential election on Saturday.

As at now, 6.05 pm, booms from dynamites and gun shots are being heard. The main street hosting all these banks have been deserted

More details later....
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by sexycat: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pics or idonbilivit!!!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by Jboyossai(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Any pics?
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by sexycat: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Source!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by Holla911(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by cozy7(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
They are making away with bribery money. Then I think it's PDP money, taken by "angels" not "thieves".

This election must be free and fair, whether PDP likes it or not.
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by Beesluv: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na wa o. All for election Hope stray bullet didn't hit any1
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by MoUTD: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
just called owo now...it is confirmed
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by siraj1402(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
It is true
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
And what's the security doing about this?
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by omaolowo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
sexycat:
Pics or idonbilivit!!!!!

You are asking for pictures? Are really serious?
I prefer to record the booming of dynamite instead....

I am some kilometer, or so away from the centre of action: yet I am shaking all over.

I shall prefer it this way: please continue to be what you are: a Doubtful Thomas. grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by niceguy7(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Armed robbers just finished their operation in owo town, ondo state....they robbed 4 banks at a time..around few mins to five. God i bless you for saving the life of me and my family.
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by Elebiju: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Beesluv:
Na wa o. All for election Hope stray bullet didn't hit any1
you need to see the dead oh my God! I was close to one of the police stations where they killed a good number of policemen.
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by Eggcelent(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
I learnt over 50 people were killed. A colleague of mine was shot on his lap. It's gory. For those asking for source & picture, I can only pray you never experience half of what people experienced in Owo today.
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by fitinwell: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sum pictures

Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by omaolowo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Some photographs of from one of the scenes of the Bank robbery.
(For the Doubtful Thomases)

An update .....
ALL the FIVE Banks in town suffered during the attack.

WEMA Bank (which was omitted at the beginning of the report) proved to be the most bloody...

The Bank Manager, & 3 of his staff were feared killed.

Policemen from both 'A' and 'B' Divisions were felled...

We thank God for our 'Sambisa Forest' veterans - our brave men from the Army - who came in to put a STOP to the 'peculiar mess': it would seem the robbers had effectively put in check the feeble attempts from our Nigeria Police

Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by iamskiigii(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Omase!! cryOmase!!
Re: Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State by Beesluv: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Elebiju:
you need to see the dead oh my God! I was close to one of the police stations where they killed a good number of policemen.
So saddening, thank God for saving you

(1) (Reply)

Man Found With 21 Vaginas Hidden In His Fridge / Immediate Past Awo Hall Secretary, of OAU, Gideon Beaten For Theft (photo) / Okoh Godwin Signed Oath Joining ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.