Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch (1979 Views)

Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH / Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Rilwayn001: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sixteen political parties in Ekiti State have endorsed the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress,Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), for the Saturday’s presidential poll.

The parties also passed a vote of confidence in the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, to conduct a free, fair and credible poll.

At a press conference in Ado Ekiti on Thursday, the political parties, which spoke through the Chairman of the African Democratic Congress, Mr. Tunji Ogunlola, said only Buhari, among the candidates, could deliver the Nigeria’s economy from the shackle of corruption and insecurity.

He said the task of rebuilding the nation was onerous but could be achieved if Nigerians keyed into the ‘change’ message which Buhari had brought.

Lamenting the level of insecurity and corruption under President Goodluck Jonathan’s current government, Ogunlola, a former Chairman of the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties, promised that the 16 parties would work for Buhari’s victory at the poll.

He said, “We have thrown our weight behind Gen. Buhari in the interest of all Nigerians to salvage , liberate and rebuild the country.

“We, therefore, look forward to ensuring the resounding victory of Gen. Buhari, who will break the yoke of insecurity in the country.

“We appeal to eligible voters to actively participate peacefully in these elections and protect the sanctity of the electoral process, devoid of rancor and acrimony since election is a passing phase.

“We call on candidates of all political parties to remember the peace accord signed during the stakeholders’ meeting held recently and discourage their followers from participating in thuggery and politics of bloodshed.

“We, however, express concerns over indiscriminate arrest of opposition leaders in the state by the PDP-led government,” saying such action could cause violence in the state if it continues unchecked.

http://www.punchng.com/news/16-political-parties-endorse-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by medamillion(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Finally, Nigeria is on its way to victory. Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!! You are in TROUBlE

5 Likes

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by steppin: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fake parties.
GEJ jor!

3 Likes

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Goddex: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=13pt]Lies, Lies and more Lies from PUNCH.

16 political parties have no names?
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by akinsadeez(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
They made an excellent choice.

I love this part especially the bolded

He said, “We have thrown our weight behind Gen. Buhari in
the interest of all Nigerians to salvage , liberate and rebuild
the country.
We, therefore, look forward to ensuring the resounding
victory of Gen. Buhari,
who will break the yoke of insecurity in the country.

Its clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that GEJ is a sinking ship. Anybody that joins his him will live to cry over Buhari's resounding victory. The only viable option now is the path of change.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Rilwayn001: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
The hurricane of CHANGE is deStroying umbrella

2 Likes

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Rilwayn001: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:
Fake parties.
GEJ jor!

1.) May God run ur Life the way GEJ is running this country.

2.) May God give u and ur family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.

3.) May God subsidize ur blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.

4.) May God secure u and ur entire family the way GEJ secures this country.

As a Good supporter of GEJ, all u have to do is to type "Amen" and disgrace the General public that he his God Sent.
*Be brave to type Amen*

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Disclaimer: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
16 political parties considered themselves a failure.

1 Like

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by steppin: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

1.) May God run ur Life the way GEJ is running this country.

2.) May God give u and ur family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.

3.) May God subsidize ur blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.

4.) May God secure u and ur entire family the way GEJ secures this country.

As a Good supporter of GEJ, all u have to do is to type "Amen" and disgrace the General public that he his God Sent.
*Be brave to type Amen*

Thanks!
Fuccktard! Stop being too sentimental!
It's just an election!
I hope you get a heart attack when Buhari loses again!

2 Likes

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Rilwayn001: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:
[s]
It's just an election!
I hope you get a heart attack when Buhari loses again! [/s]

Poo

2 Likes

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by steppin: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

Poo
Cry cry! Go shiit for your pant!

1 Like

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by appini: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
They are heading nowhere.
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Babacele: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

It's just an election!
bros just type 'amen' now.
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by hiredkiller: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Lies, Lies and more Lies from PUNCH.

16 political parties have no names?
[/size]

That's what am about to say

Names of the party or it's a fat lie
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by steppin: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Babacele:
bros just type 'amen' now.
it's so childish.
I don't believe in crap.
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Rilwayn001: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

it's so childish.
I don't believe in crap.

Whats childish about it? aren't you a Gejite?
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Rilwayn001: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

Cry cry! Go shiit for your pant!

undecided

only GEJ and GEJites have been shiiiting in their pants grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by steppin: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

Whats childish about it? aren't you a Gejite?
Like I said, you sound too sentimental.
It's your type they use for election violence.
If GEJ loses,( something which is highly impossible) I won't even sweat over it.
I don't take things too personal like some of una.
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Rilwayn001: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

Like I said, you sound too sentimental.
It's type they use for election violence.
If GEJ loses,( something which is highly impossible) I won't even sweat over it.
I don't take things too personal like some of una.

okay

1 Like

Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by abokikhalifa: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

It's just an election!
nigga just say amen to is prayers after all you sead jonathan is doing well abi?
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Iwant2know: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:
Fake parties.
GEJ jor!
Disclaimer:
16 political parties considered themselves a failure.

Bros someone has just prayed for u nd u re scared of saying amen. Devil like his boss GEJ. Rubbish
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by HzRF(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
akinsadeez:
They made an excellent choice.

I love this part especially the bolded

Its clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that GEJ is a sinking ship. Anybody that joins his him will live to cry over Buhari's resounding victory. The only viable option now is the path of change.
What's. Dia names

. Chai SW tax payers just got wasted

Chau
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by enfantdedieu: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
SAI GEJ
Re: 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch by Rilwayn001: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
enfantdedieu:
SAI Buhari

Sai Baba

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Substitution Of INEC Adhoc Staff Names In Benue / Gov Rochas Okorocha & The Spibat Mansion / Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.