Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money (775 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
hi all. i was with this stranger girl in a taxi she is older than me. so I decided too feel her up,but she always resisted me which is understood . the thing is she also show me her in the purse with style,I want to know why she did that .girls ans pls.
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
OP, please write this story in English...thankz.

3 Likes

Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Da fuq did I just read?

2 Likes

Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by ronald4lif(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Don't get what you're saying?
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Op, please which language were you planning to type with, is it this; 日本地震 路虎 马鞍山市 点滴 勤快
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by dharay99: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
I didn't know wah to type when i was reading it @first... grin grin had to leave.
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Baddestguyp(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Enegod(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
is someone drunk posting?
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by MaLAdyy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
JA- GBA-JAN- TIS
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
but op didn't I warn you not to stress urself after I sold u the weed

1 Like

Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Godfullsam(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Op, pʟs ċomє ѧɢѧıň, I ċѧň'ţ ɢєţ ʏou undecided
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by greatestboss(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Op, Am gonna advise you to get a copy of Queens Premier (part 1) It gonna help alot, trust me on that!
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Je ne comprends pas
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't want your fucking answers anymore you motherfucking bitches. none of you is English . the girl I did that to answer me when you see .
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by dicksj93: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
krixtal:
I don't want your fucking answers anymore you motherfucking bitches. none of you is English . the girl I did that to answer me when you see .
stil strugglin to understand dz undecided.....go bak to skul ASAP
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by dayoson0204(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 27, 2015
krixtal:

Wow..the devil is a wicked devil..

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? / Campus Uproar Over Yik Yak App After Sex Harassment, Murder / Hilarious! But How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.