Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa (1613 Views)

'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out / Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Mpele(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2009
If this is true then I rest my case! Why don't Obama send her to his Kenya. Anyway relations between us America are not good thanks to George Bush.

http://www.mg.co.za/article/2009-01-20-oprah-for-ambassador
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Laurnetta(f): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2009
y?becos she built a friggin skool for girls?where the girls are abused and molested by the way? total crunk.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by waleab: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2009
Laurnetta:

y?becos she built a friggin skool for girls?where the girls are abused and molested by the way? total crunk.
does it matter? she didnt build it becos she want people abused. there are worse ambassadors than ms winfrey
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Laurnetta(f): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2009
she doesnt deserve it.besides, she's not educated.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Pennywise(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2009
@OP
Do you know what Oprah makes from each edition of her show? No US Government can pay her that just so she can be an ambassador to an African country.Besides, what does her country get in return from a diplomatic illitrate?

It wont even help SA. Our brothers in Govt there will simply lose their mind sitting across the table with Oprah. sad On the other hand, our people in Govt in Nigeria, are used to big money. So there can be more productive discussions if she is by any chance posted to Nigeria.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Mpele(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2009
Laurnetta or whatever your f**%$ name is. For your information the school is not for the molested children but for the underprivileged ones. You think like an illegal immigrant, or are you actually one? slowpoke!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Laurnetta(f): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2009
i am not an illegal immigrant even though you wish i am one. i was born here so was my father and his father before him. can you even speak afrikaans? you sound like one of the nigerian ants that invade this place.pls go back to your shithole nigeria.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Mpele(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2009
Lauret$%## I'm South African, ek kan Afrikaans praat, ke kgona go bua Setswana. You parents might be South African but you sound more like an illegal immigrant.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Laurnetta(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2009
onnosel. . . . . stick to the topic. your illiterate oprah and her molested children shouldnt be made an ambassador. simple. now go on and hump a tree or sometin.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Pennywise(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2009
Mpele:

Laurnetta or whatever your f**%$ name is. For your information the school is not for the molested children but for the underprivileged ones. You think like an illegal immigrant, or are you actually one? slowpoke!
Laurnetta:

i am not an illegal immigrant even though you wish i am one. i was born here so was my father and his father before him. can you even speak afrikaans? you sound like one of the nigerian ants that invade this place.pls go back to your shithole nigeria.

Una two dey craze. Make una comot for Nigerian forum.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Mpele(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2009
I rest my case, this Laurnett is extremly crazy. She looks like one of the cheap prostitutes tsa ko Sunnyside!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by spikedcylinder: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2009
You people are just making noise for nothing. I doubt that she would want to take up such an appointment anyway.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by morpheus24: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2009
Oprah shouldn't waste her time on a country that is obviously going down the drain.

Next thing you know Zuma will be proposing to her to become his upteenth Wife lol
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Mpele(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hey Morpheus! long time hey! How is my favorite African, filthy, armpid stinking Nigerian/baboon doing. Continuing the usual South Africa bashing hey, wishing that things could go wrong, shame. If you don't watch you'll die of a heart attack! ape!

Anyway slowpoke the bad South Africa is 70% done with World Cup infrastructure and almost ready to receive the world (Europe, North & South America & North Africa) By the way what is my favorite little jungle(Nigeria) gonna host hey. Under 17 world cup, if they have the capacity. grin grin grin grin

Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by morpheus24: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2009
Mpele:

Hey Morpheus! long time hey! How is my favorite African, filthy, armpid stinking Nigerian/baboon doing. Continuing the usual South Africa bashing hey, wishing that things could go wrong, shame. If you don't watch you'll die of a heart attack! ape!

Anyway slowpoke the bad South Africa is 70% done with World Cup infrastructure and almost ready to receive the world (Europe, North & South America & North Africa) By the way what is my favorite little jungle(Nigeria) gonna host hey. Under 17 world cup, if they have the capacity. grin grin grin grin

Hello my orangutan neatherthal half breed brother who refuses to go to school and educate himself, thinking the lack of melanin producing genes he has gives him some kind of priviledege in a continent of dark people. Go figure.

Thats all you can yap about is World cup! World cup! In just six weeks the bru-ha ha will be over and what will you be left to be yapping about then. I'll tellyou what

An illiterate President who will drive the economy to ruins

Continued recentment and breaking of the ranks in the ANc ranks because of Zulu takeovers( Remember they were the dominant African tribe and will try to force their way in again. just human nature)

A labor force which will become increasingly lazy and entitlement driven cause they are underskilled

Mass xeno-phobic attacks

More fatherless and motherless orphans due to HIV

Capital flight from the country due to lack of maintenance of Infrastructure

Carbon prolilferation if SA considers going Nuclear rather than clean coal based technology

Increased emigration of Afrikaans speaking people including people like you who are Half dutch because they know their priviledged lifestyles have come to an end

Need I elaborate more or is this enough for you to swallow for now
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Laurnetta(f): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2009
Mpele:

I rest my case, this Laurnett is extremly crazy. She looks like one of the cheap prostitutes tsa ko Sunnyside!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ur mother is a prostitute or how else do u knw sunnyside so much if u didnt grow up there?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Mpele(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2009
Do you have to know the place if only you grew up there!! You're such a houtkop, a bloody kaffir. I'd like to see your parents. haai bo!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by morpheus24: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2009
Mpele:

Do you have to know the place if only you grew up there!! You're such a houtkop, a bloody kaffir. I'd like to see your parents. haai bo!! shocked shocked shocked

Now now no fighting amongst yourself. you have a country to build remember.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by RichyBlacK(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2009
Mpele:

Mpele,

Can you share the meaning of that word?

Thanks.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by bawomolo(m): 3:20am On Jan 28, 2009
Umm take your fight to zululand jare
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by Mpele(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2009
A kaffir is a person who is not religious. In Afrikaaner context is black person. You know why, because we're not religious. Its like a nigger. slowpoke!!!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by morpheus24: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
Mpele:

A kaffir is a person who is not religious. In Afrikaaner context is black person. You know why, because we're not religious. Its like a nigger. slowpoke!!!

As in Afrikaaner not being a real language group but just dirty dutch creo.

Go and research the real meaning of kaffir. It is not a person who is not religious. It is derogatory term for an infidel or a non muslim originating from a combination of swahili and Arabic brought to SA duing slave trade of malays and indians.

In other words you can be reffered to as a kaffir as well in other contexts

Now who is the slowpoke!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa by RichyBlacK(m): 12:33am On Jan 29, 2009
Mpele:

Mpele, I only asked you a question; were you calling me a slowpoke?

(1) (Reply)

HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) / President Elect Donald Trump Breaks Over 30 Years Of US Foreign Policy Protocol / Watch Obama Shouting At Bill Clinton Recently On Air Force One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.