Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight (31281 Views)

House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by heykims(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC Debuts Reality TV Show #HouseOfChange
Sponsored
The All Progressives Congress APC debuts a Reality TV Show tagged
#HouseOfChange, Produced and Directed by Kunle Afolayan award winning
director of October 1.
Staring Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Olamide, Nice, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Gbenga Adeyinka,
Yomi Fash Lanso, Dammy Krane, Omojuwa and Kehinde Bankole.
The Show airs from Tonight, Thursday 26th March 2015 9-10PM on
SilverbirdTV and on OGTV , OSBC ,TVC and others

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by heykims(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
This surely is gonna be very interesting if real..
Click 'like' for Buhari, 'share' for GEJ

503 Likes 23 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
GMB,we dey 4 ur bak gidigba...

#saibuhari
#change

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kodded(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
mumu

lagos state + rivers state money at work

MAY29=2015

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Flets: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rubbish!!!

Pastor cum Lawyer cum Actor cum BRT preacher

Pastor .... face your work

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by heykims(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
It's real, I hope GEJ's PHCN doesn't disappoint...
Sai Buhari
Click 'like' to advocate for CHANGE

285 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by remlurd: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Honestly, dis APC get package. Just love their styles

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kodded(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
not sure if it is HOUSE OF CHANGE

or

HOUSE OF SHAME

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by sosanova: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
na so Olumide career go end when Buhari loses on Saturday, corporate organisations will dissociate themselves from inviting Olumide for their events or giving him endorsements.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Braggante(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just like you, I'm also interested in Nigerian development. I wish for a time when our nation will leave the title of a mere developing country. I wish for a time when our green passport will not be an invitation to undeserved suspicion and embarrassment at foreign airports. For a time when economic growth will truly reflect in the lives of the common people. I wish for a time when we can be proud to be Nigerians again.

On the other hand, I, like you love the comfort of continuity, the security of the familiar and tranquility of repetition.
But truth be told, there is something terribly wrong with this country. Corruption is destroying our economy and so is insecurity, unemployment and lack of power supply, infrastructural neglect, to name a few. The economic gains remain in the pocket of the few at the top, while you and I scramble for what is left. Some of us point fingers and accuse the government of not doing enough. But if we are looking for the guilty, we need only look into a mirror.

Four years ago, we voted for good luck and not PDP, we were carried away with the facade of innocence and fresh alternative this government enticed us with. We hoped and waited. Now it is obvious that Goodluck Jonathan cannot do better for us than he is doing now, despite the myriad of propaganda that conspires to rob us of our reason and corrupt our common sense. Worse still, the media has become a tool to broadcast falsehood with the hope of blurring the truth, and deceiving us. The truth however is obvious on the faces of the impoverished homeless men and women on the streets, in the minds of the jobless youths used as political thugs. In the tragedy that has become of our once great nation.

A few hours from today, we have another opportunity to correct this damning error called PDP.
But if you've seen nothing, If the crimes of this present government remain unknown to you, I suggest you allow the 28th of March, to pass unnoticed.

But if you see what i see, if you feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to join me on Saturday, at your polling station with your PVC, to vote GMB/PYO, and together we shall give PDP a 28th of March that shall never ever be forgot.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by heykims(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is a front page material and should hit the spot before it clocks 9
Mod, Seun, lalasticlala ....
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by gen2briz(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
A must watch

3 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by yetunsbay(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
...ws here . Sai GMB

18 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by henchamb(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Seun front page
Special appearance.. tonto dike
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by steppin: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Propaganda as usual.

4 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yay!!! For APC. Yepa!!!!!! For PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by ichidodo: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Let them include the families of youth corpers especially those from the southwest who lost their lives to "sai buhari' chanting mobs in 2011.... APC should give these people voices else they rename this political charade "APC HOUSE OF COMMOTION"

12 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Obaiyski(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
ELECTION 2015
INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE: SATURDAY, 28 MARCH, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOT
CAPACITY: 68MILLION
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
ASST. REFEREE: JOHN MOMOH, WOLE SOYINKA
CLUBS: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION: PDP FC

PDP FC FORMATION: 5 3 2
As defending champion; that is their defending formation in the bid to keep the title.

LINE UP:
Patience Jonathan – GK

DEFENCE:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Godswill Akpabio
Ayo Fayose- Yellow card(1)

MIDFIELDER
Adamu Muazu
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko

STRIKER
Namadi Sambo
Goodluck Jonathan - C

SUBS:
Fani Kayode - Yellow Card(1)
Doyin Okupe (Alias: Papa Ajasco)
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati

COACH - Asari Dokubo

APC FC FORMATION: 4:3:3
They employ a diamond formation with attacking options and prolific strikers leading the attack.

LINE UP:
Rotimi Amaechi - GK

DEFENCE:
Bola Tinubu
Raji Fashola
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun

MIDFIELDER:
Abubakar Atiku - On Loan from PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal - On Loan from PDP FC
Bisi Akande

STRIKER
Adams Oshiomole - Winger
Yemi Osinbajo - On Loan from Redeemed FC
Muhammadu Buhari - C

SUBS:
Kayode Fayemi
Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Rauf Aregbesola
Abike Dabiri
Dr. Bukola Saraki

COACH - Chief Olusegun Obasanjo - Former PDP FC player

Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring Group and Observers.

Predict the score correctly and win a trip to Wonderland in Borno State.

At the end GEJ till 2019 Jare....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by oluwafemi113(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wing of Change every where you go

APC!!!!!!!! Change

Winning team oya HIT like

. angry

38 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by wazobiaforu(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
good

Let me go off my inverter so I can keep the battery to watch them that have sense.....

PDP? I hate hearing it, they have no sense
Rubbish government shouting they want to do more, more of damages to the country?

All those shouting learn how to start small importation business no talk again since one dollar can now cause separation between lovers grin

Having electricity for 2 hours out of 24 hours, and you are saying you want continuity, continuity of what? To bring it to 2 minutes out of 24 hours?

To scam another set of people using job as the format? yahoo yahoo government

Anyway am more relax now because am sure GMB will collect our money back for us.

Baba you are welcome has the president of Nigeria ..... but in another voice, i love mama peace with her strong way and love for her husband

If you have PVC and you are going to VOTE for GMB, welcome the NEW president with LIKE and same LIKE for saying GOODBYE Gushluck

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lmao, the name is funny
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by ochoa(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Don't be caught sleeping on the bicycle itz a must watch peeps .... Wanna see oko faleela... Dammy *kranzey* tho... The show As Directed by Kunle afolayan our very own 'Steven Spielberg'

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by chamboy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sai baba

4 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Maczeelly(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
CHANGE tinZ
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by humblesteve(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Waste of time and money

TRANSFORMATION is all we need
go jona!!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Sweetguy25: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
At the end of the day, they'll still lose

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by giftosi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
D vice presidential candidate of APC, Prof Yemi Osinbajo dis morning on ChannelsTV said in 4yrs, his government if elected wld improve power generation to 40000MW, even d female presenter of ChannelsTV shouted!!! 40000MW in 4yrs E remain small 4 her 2 shout ' Ah APC, Una can LIE!'. U can tel 4rm her reaction dat d Prof was like 'E b lyk say I don over lie 4 dis 1 oo, make I change topic immediately, PDP is Corruption', Lmao!!! From stabilizing d oil prices, to making 1naira equal $1, n to dis. Chai APC, even Shocking d Devil wit their LIES!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by ggrin(f): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Abeg wetin that guy wey dy olamide's side dy do for thrundecided

Olamide body sef no dy one plcangry

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by januzaj(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
gud
walai mi o shi number mu ...sai buhari lemi n tele

sai baba.
.haters will be given a befitting ceremony come march 28

3 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by oismail(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
We shall wait for the time #SaiBuhari

5 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by efilefun(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
That's nice not some people assassinating people's character and lying to the public fabricating lies from their clueless corrupt brain

Sai Buhari
Vote for change

Modified: Even Tanoids watching this will be hoping sambo or Gej could do such, but those corrupt clueless people are busy looting money and buying people's mind... E no go work

so interesting... issue based show, touching every aspect of the economy
God bless PYO and all those that believe in change

THIS IS INTELLIGENCE AND BRILLIANCE AT THE HIGHEST ORDER, VERY OBJECTIVE, ISSUE BASED INTERESTING.
EVERYBODY WERE LOVELY.
This are the types of brain we need to rule this nation not some empty skulls, corrupt stinking selfish and desperate thieves

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by bruteeforce101: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari/ Osinbajo 2015. Nigeria.........Sai Buhari.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) / Ese And Jon Evicted From Big Brother Naija / JMK: Why I Abandoned My Call To Bar For BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.