Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight (31305 Views)

House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by socialmediaman: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wuuworld:
»foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that ve no PVC. »insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day nd night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate. »olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt. »barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor(tinubu) own half of Lagos. »foolishness is wen an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics".....vote wisely... Pls..

Your father may not be educated, but if he puts you on the right part, you will still be great! Buhari's kids are getting a good education, does that make them mad that their father was not as educated as they are today? You PDP guys are so pathetic. ANyway, this is politics! But, all you have to do is tell people what the president is going do for them that he couldnt do in 4 years, forget about Buhari for a moment and campaign for your own president. This is simple common sense!

6 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by rasco2000me: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Flets:
Rubbish!!!

Pastor cum Lawyer cum Actor cum BRT preacher

Pastor .... face your work
U be mumu grade A so u want to leave ur life for d copt people.noting bad in man of God to rule go and read u bibble oponu airada

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by utuk: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
buhari- l # to 1 dollar

osibanjo-40000mw in 4 yes remember say u bi pastor

APC lie lie party
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Adesiji77: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Now showing....
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by micolaj: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
The show has started. SAI BUHARI

10 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by MORNDEW(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
darlenese:
BULLSHIT
**spits
were u given dollars? If not wht is ur reasons for supporting GEJ am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by heykims(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
House of change has started, tune on ur tv

9 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by ipleddge: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
giftosi:

Guy, are you sure you're of legal age to register for this year's election?

40,000MW possible in 4years No need to even argue with you, I'm sure you're 2015 June/July WAEC candidate. I wish you success in ur exam so u won't end up like Buhari with an old aged passport on ur forged certificate.
Lol,nobody in result Ur family can match my o'level result
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Watching the useless program on Silver bird

Very useless program.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by quicksilver4luv: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
I wil luv to watch dis show and I pray dat gejpowerholding shld leave d light 4 me to watch dis house of change.

Apc all d way.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by emeka2847: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
mumu

lagos state + rivers state money at work

MAY29=2015

Even your paymaster don know im fate

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by ikombe: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
where is buhari na

Abi im don get stroke cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by homesteady(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
yesss oh! noe watching!
my crush Kehinde is on TV!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by ribbit: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
giftosi:

U'll know d APC e-rats by their signature!

State the point that I lied about.
APC, Shocking the Devil with their Lies!
give us the link to where he said or forever remain a pdpi.g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Boss13: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
The programme has started.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by hassan85(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Watch it live right now on silverbird tv
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
woow watching our incoming VP making sense on stv
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by cyril83(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Osinbajo is indeed a prof.... Wait oh! Olamide never uttered a word, what's wrong wit him ?
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by adioolayi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Now showing on STV....Prof. entertaining his guest with groundnuts. Then elucidating on the importance of Agriculture vis-a-vis exportation of Cocoa, groundnuts and the likes... Telling them how Nigeria had benefited from this in the past and somehow along the line we lost it!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by justjify(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Its on. Stv. DJ Jimmy Jatt, Gbenga Adeyinka et al , all on set
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by atlwireles: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please Tune to Channels TV and watch the Jonathan/PDP reality Show.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by cyril83(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Omojuwa likes food ehn.... Just dey enta dining anyhow.

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by micolaj: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
cyril83:
Osinbajo is indeed a prof.... Wait oh! Olamide never uttered a word, what's wrong wit him ?
He just raised an issue about education.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Boss13: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Even if APC lose. I give it to them. They really played the game in a smart way changing from the average norm to making the campaign fascinating. Though they need to improve on some things but they showed good sportsmanship, better package than PDP

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'm enjoying this show. This Prof talks very much like he knows what he's saying.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
please that chick in the show is hot... Is she a musician or something? I have already fallen for her... Am seeing a wife material in her cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by cyril83(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
atlwireles:
Please Tune to Channels TV and watch the Jonathan/PDP reality Show.

That one na fiction na...abeg stay tune and watch reality show joor.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by macklef(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pls can u guys try to show us pictures?

Half a loaf of bread dey say is better than a pack of chin-chin.

We no get light here o.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Shubbylee(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tuned in!! very nice concept!! A Must watch!! APC really have many good things in store for Nigerians!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by atlwireles: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
cyril83:

That one na fiction na...abeg stay tune and watch real show joor.

grin grin grin grin grin I'm enjoying my PDP show.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Acidosis:
Watching the useless program on Silver bird

Very useless program.

Did anyone force you to watch?

just 11 mins into it, you are already calling it useless.. don't you think you're the useless being here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Kayoski(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Prof dey make sense die... No be like mama peace(spokes woman of the GEJ team..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / JMK: Why I Abandoned My Call To Bar For BBNaija / Alakada Or Jenifa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.