Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo (1133 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
MEMBERS of the Niger Delta People Salvation Front, NDPSF, volunteers, led by their leader, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, marched the streets of Warri, Delta State, causing unprecedented traffic in a show of strong solidarity and support for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s re election.
The road walk saw thousands of youths reaffirming and expressing their determination to vote for Dr Jonathan.
Speaking at the rally, Alhaji Dokubo- Asari stated that it shall be gun for gun, bullet for bullet, bomb for bomb should Buhari attempt to cause chaos after losing the election.
He warned that Buhari must never be allowed to get close to power as he is a disaster waiting to happen, adding, “He is a spent force with a stale mind incapable of leading a multi complex Nigerian State.”
He said he was corrupt and immoral, while his wife had the guts to insult the women of the Niger Delta, especially the good women of Edo State by calling them prostitutes.
Dokubo Asari, wearing a red T shirt with the inscription March for Goodluck Jonathan insisted that Muhammadu Buhari remained a tyrant and unrepentant dictator who ought to be striped of his military honours as he rose the rank and file by unfair, immoral and corrupt means, having not been qualified.
He called on “all persons of who believe that never again should those who see us all as a conquered people; those who believe that we exist at their pleasure; those who believes our sovereignty must be continually confiscated; and that you and I are mere appendages in the Nigeria union lead us again to kick out Buhari, who is a chief promoter of born to rule and Boko Haram terrorism.”
” Muhammadu Buhari ought to be in jail and not allowed the luxury of contesting an election with sane people. He is the face of deceit,” he said.
He called on all good people of the Nigerian Union to vote for Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, who though not perfect, remains the most credible option for moving Nigeria forward and restructuring Nigeria.
He remarked that Good luck Jonathan remains our collective symbol of freedom from predominance.
He later endorsed Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru as his preferred gubernatorial candidate in Delta state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-must-never-be-allowed-to-get-close-to-power-dokubo-asari/
Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Is this not the rantings of a madman?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by PassingShot(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
In a sane society, this ugly pig would have been locked up. But in the animal kingdom ruled by a confused, drunk and divisive zoologist, a pig like Asari can have a say.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
franciskaine:

It is the rantings of a deranged eeediot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Our president signs peace Accord without reprimanding the actions of his touts, what manner of Accord is he signing?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Omoalhaja7: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
franciskaine:
Our president signs peace Accord without reprimanding the actions of his touts, what manner of Accord is he signing?
Zoo Accord grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Braggante(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just like you, I'm also interested in Nigerian development. I wish for a time when our nation will leave the title of a mere developing country. I wish for a time when our green passport will not be an invitation to undeserved suspicion and embarrassment at foreign airports. For a time when economic growth will truly reflect in the lives of the common people. I wish for a time when we can be proud to be Nigerians.
On the other hand, I, like you love the comfort of continuity, the security of the familiar and tranquility of repetition.
But truth be told, there is something terribly wrong with this country. Corruption is destroying our economy and so is insecurity, unemployment and lack of power supply, infrastructural neglect, to name a few. The economic gains remain in the pocket of the few at the top, while you and I scramble for what is left. Some of us point fingers and accuse the government of not doing enough. But if we are looking for the guilty, we need only look into a mirror.

Four years ago, we voted for good luck and not PDP, we were carried away with the facade of innocence and fresh alternative this government enticed us with. We hoped and waited. Now it is obvious that Goodluck Jonathan cannot do better for us than he is doing now, despite the myriad of propaganda that conspires to rob us of our reason and corrupt our common sense. Worse still, the media has become a tool to broadcast falsehood with the hope of blurring the truth, and deceiving us. The truth however is on obvious on the faces of the impoverished homeless men and women on the streets, on our scanty dinner plates, in the minds of the jobless youths used as political thugs. In the tragedy that has become of our once great nation.

A few hours from today, we have another opportunity to correct this damning error called PDP.
But if you've seen nothing, If the crimes of this present government remain unknown to you, I suggest you allow the 28th of March, to pass unnoticed. But if you see what i see, if you feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to join me on Saturday, at your polling station with your PVC, to vote GMB/PYO, and together we shall give PDP a 28th of March that shall never ever be forgot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Zoo Accord grin grin
lol
Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
@Asari - Your nightmare is about to manifest in 3D. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
franciskaine:

Take it or not this guy's are not ranting, go do your visiibilty studies
Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Demburrows:

you must be one of them, hence your support of cruelty and use of coercing force in achieving a primordial aim.
Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Wsdm: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oh, my amiable North, armed with their PVCs and are so desperate for change but remained silent as if nothing is happening. By the end of Saturday, this people will understand what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Slynonny(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Once a failure always a failure.
Hell Rufai the short devil said it that Mallam Buhari is perpetually unelectable.
Tinubu......no pls don't come close with your mouth odour,tinubu said it that Mallam Buhari is too old to rule Nigeria.
But today they are all agent of darkness(APC).
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
The fool is already afraid he'll face the full wrath of the law for all the national oil he stole in the Niger Delta.
Buhari will be victorious and those that will be sent back to a village n bayelsa will be sent, those that will be jailed will be jailed.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
franciskaine:
you must be one of them, hence your support of cruelty and use of coercing force in achieving a primordial aim.
dude leave Prattle talks aside i stay a proximity to the creeks, I'm opinionating Cos i have seen things already. Let's just pray if the combined effort of the Nigerian armforces can be able to stop them if they start raging.
Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by egift(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAwuEsjUQAA8eTD.jpg:large[/img]

This is a man who understands exactly what to do. Has a track record of victories. And has the political will to keep Nigerians safe across the Federation.

Kidnapper, Terrorists, Militants, Arm Rubbers, Criminals - find something legitimate to do with your life. The next President of Nigeria is NOT into Military-Costume-Wearing. He is a Retired Major General. Trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He is an over performer. He is not shy of the Facts. Our Senior Military Commanders will not eat Military budget and clean mouth under his watch.

Don't mind those that tell you that Nigeria Cannot be Changed. That things can't be better. They just want to keep looting. When they exhaust their lies, they will start mocking, insulting and posting cartoons.

While PDP are hoping to rig themselves in, Buhari and the entire APC team believe you have the capacity to elect Buhari with your votes alone. Let see who wins (PDP Rigging vs The Votes of the Masses).

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. 48hrs to go!
Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by egift(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Demburrows:

Buhari is not typical weak zoologist. Presidents, Governors, Senators fear him. Who the hell is Dokubo?

Even when he is sleeping at night, kidnapper, armed rubbers, militants, terrorists, looters are filled with fear. Who the hell again is Asari?

Nigerians are glad of the opportunity to have Buhari as a leader. He is a man who understand the full meaning of To Protect and Serve.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by alaoeri: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Enough of this ranting, Asari should just chill, relax & watch how his ogogoro master will be defeated mercilessly in two days time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by LFJ: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Surprisingly, Asari is one of the high rated leader in Ijaw. Politics apart, I can't imagine the voice of Gani Adam where responsible Yoruba people are talking of national issues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Never Be Allowed To Get Close To Power- Asari Dokubo by Acidosis(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
This message is directed to all peace loving Nigerians. There is something about that word "Sai-Buhari."

At the shout of that name; all sane Nigerians become insane, blood pressures rise; tentacles grow from the skull; and teeth begin to gnash!

Stay safe Nigerians! Sai Buhari is synonymous to VIOLENCE; wherever & whenever that name is called; what follows is VIOLENCE.

Nairaland was peaceful until we started seeing these words; Lagos was peaceful until "SAI BUHARI"

Do you even know the main activator of the 2011 post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, watch the video on YouTube and tell me what you hear!

We've seen people destroying banners and simultaneously chanting "SAI-BUHARI." That name give them the energy and tenacity to kill, steal and destroy.

"SAI-BUHARI" will result to loss of lives on Saturday, 28th. When you hear that name; grab your voter card and run for your dear life.

Acidosis

(1) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Support President Jonathan--an Igbo Man's Point Of View / Breaking: Gunmen Attack Collation Centre, Police Station, INEC Office In Bauchi / The Real Change In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.