Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him (1945 Views)

How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by deleib(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hello, Nairalander. I need your candid advice. I am in love with a lady who is a little bit older and educated than i am. I have tried hard to fight the feeling but she just keep coming and always admiring me. It's a confusing one. Now, my fear is that if i venture into d relationship, it might not last. Infact i even see her as a wife material but the age barrier sucks.
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Love gat nothing to do with age, if you love her, then you are free to stick to her.

2 Likes 24 Shares

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by falconey(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
go my son it shall be well with you!

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by emmanok24(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmm...

You love her? Does she love you? If yes, case closed! But kindly note that love isn't enough.

N.B.
I'll be having my Introduction in April and my Beau is 6 yrs older. wink

Pax!

N.B.
Introduction Done!

3 Likes

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Seanixking: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Love does not ask y, it comes from the heart.
Love dosen't think twice.. All i gat to sey is follow your heart..

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
U should still give it a try. Might b the best thing eva, who knows

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
fvcking age doesn't matter.
love and comparability z what matters. so go for it as long as she feels the same.

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
If you're already bothered about her age BEFORE even getting into a relationship with her, it's better you don't waste her time and yours by making yourself available to her.

All those your talk of love, she's older than you, she's more educated than you, and is also a wife material is just bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Cholls(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
my brother if u come here to express ur fears to date any sister then u r nt fit 4 her

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Tattooboy: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Go ahead wit it but make sure u're ready for a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by henribj(m): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
while going ahead with it, no forget to draw up a Pre-nup, and make sure she sign am o.
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Tallesty1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
I won't advise you or anybody to marry a woman who is older than him.

I know that people here will tell you that age is just number but isn't jail a room?

A time will come when you will regret marrying her no matter how good she is atm.
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Brugo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bro love is blind. When commitment (or marriage) comes into play your eyes will be open. Look for your mate if you don't want her friends to make snide comments that will hit your ego.
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by rawpadgin(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Orijin101:
Love gat nothing to do with age, if you love her, then you are free to stick to her.
more than 20 share no likes how u do am pass

#fraudstar
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by deleib(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
I won't advise you or anybody to marry a woman who is older than him.

I know that people here will tell you that age is just number but isn't jail a room?

A time will come when you will regret marrying her no matter how good she is atm.
Bro, she's nt my gigolo. I love her.

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by khia: 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
deleib:
Hello, Nairalander. I need your candid advice. I am in love with a lady who is a little bit older and educated than i am. I have tried hard to fight the feeling but she just keep coming and always admiring me. It's a confusing one. Now, my fear is that if i venture into d relationship, it might not last. Infact i even see her as a wife material but the age barrier sucks.

I am shocked. shocked shocked shocked shocked
You have met a woman who is good to you that you love and feel she would make a loving wife for you and you are worried about a very very small age difference of 3 years not 10 but 3?
I am just as shocked at people telling you there is something wrong with it. Please follow your heart and don't litsen to the nay sayers who are stuck in a time warp, grin grin grin to those who it applies, don't get mad atleast I didn't call you backwards. grin
Narialand suprises me everyday, I guess that's what keeps it interesting.

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Tallesty1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
deleib:
Bro, she's nt my gigolo. I love her.
Good luck.
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Tallesty1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
khia:

I am shocked. shocked shocked shocked shocked
You have met a woman who is good to you that you love and feel she would make a loving wife for you and you are worried about a very very small age difference of 3 years not 10 but 3?
I am just as shocked at people telling you there is something wrong with it. Please follow your heart and don't litsen to the people who are stuck in a time warp, grin grin grin to those who it applies, don't get mad atleast I didn't call you backwards. grin
Narialand suprises me everyday, I guess that's what keeps it interesting.
The emboldened is the worst advice ever.
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
At 19, I dated a 23 y.o... Best r.ship ever, 'twas very adventurous.. Oga carry go

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by khia: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
The emboldened is the worst advice ever.

It is very good advice, the heart is guided by the brain, and hopefully he is smart enough to weigh the pros and cons of the situation just as everyone should do when considering marriage, but not use something as ridiculous as a 3 year age difference to stop you from marrying the one you love and who loves you.
Tallesty1 are you married? If you are you did what I advised him to do, you followed your heart.
Is marrying a woman 3 years younger than you a problem?
Incase you didn't know, someone 3 years younger or older than you is considered your age mate. If he is a man he doesn't need advice from total strangers he will know what is best for him.
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by charijee(f): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
3yrs is no biggie.....love is ageless
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
fvcking age doesn't matter.
love and comparability z what matters. so go for it as long as she feels the same.
i agree to disagree with the congruebility of the intrapasomatriac suggestion but i'm in perfect harmony as to what the poster below me have to say....sorry am sleep typing
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
well i'm currently dating a 200l medical student nd its no shit. but wait oo wetyn be ur age
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
more than 20 share no likes how u do am pass

#fraudstar
wink
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by akinsadeez(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
since u r already talking about wife material lemme ask you this question: which do you prefer; dating a woman 3 years older than you who loves you and consequently having a happy home; and dating a girl who is younger than you and then having a turbulent marriage?
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
charijee:
3yrs is no biggie.....love is ageless
una fit marry sm1 3yrs younger than you?
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by charijee(f): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
starlingleanets:
una fit marry sm1 3yrs younger than you?
Even 5yrs
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
charijee:
Even 5yrs
pigs will fly if you can do that
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Tallesty1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
khia:

It is very good advice, the heart is guided by the brain, and hopefully he is smart enough to weigh the pros and cons of the situation just as everyone should do when considering marriage.
Tallesty1 are you married? If you are you did what I advised him to do, you followed your heart.
Listen dear, I am not here to claim I sabi too much but follow your heart is the worst advice to give a confused person.

Follow your heart isn't really an advice sef, rather it is a terrible encouragement to do whatever it is he wanted to do in the first place.

The assumption when the follow your heart advice is given is that s/he generally knows what they are doing, that they have all of the resources within them to understand what they must do in order to avoid mistake. But the problem is they don’t; that’s why s/he is asking for advice in the first place.

Do you think he will be here begging for advice if he can trust his heart?

Telling someone who asked you for advice to follow his/her heart automatically puts them back to the place they started: lost.

Jeremiah says, “The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?” (Jeremiah 17:9)

follow your heart is the worst advice ever.

I am not married, and I don't see it happening soon.

1 Like

Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by charijee(f): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
starlingleanets:
pigs will fly if you can do that
let them get ready to cos I'm about doing that
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by khia: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Listen dear, I am not here to claim I sabi too much but follow your heart is the worst advice to give a confused person.

Follow your heart isn't really an advice sef, rather it is a terrible encouragement to do whatever it is he wanted to do in the first place.

The assumption when the follow your heart advice is given is that s/he generally knows what they are doing, that they have all of the resources within them to understand what they must do in order to avoid mistake. But the problem is they don’t; that’s why s/he is asking for advice in the first place.

Do you think he will be here begging for advice if he can trust his heart?

Telling someone who asked you for advice to follow his/her heart automatically puts them back to the place they started: lost.

Jeremiah says, “The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?” (Jeremiah 17:9)

follow your heart is the worst advice ever.

I am not married, and I don't see it happening soon.

Tallesty go back and read the post you quoted this from, I added more to the post.
Re: He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
charijee:
let them get ready to cos I'm about doing that
uhm

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Responsible Man (pics) / Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.