Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria (1199 Views)

Igbo Man From Ozubulu In Anambra State Floats Airline In Swaziland(photos) / My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by Ayomel(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Arik airline is the worst airline in Nigeria. They treat people with no respect.
It's 20:20 pm. We where to Leave kaduna airport at 1:00pm. But at this moment no information when we are leaving this place.
Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by hardbody: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
So you people still fly Arik? They charge the most and disappoint the most. I had since disclaimed them.

1 Like

Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by Ayomel(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is the last time I will ever take this airline. And I can't recommend to anyone

1 Like

Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by Ayomel(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
It's 21:20 we are still in the airport waiting

1 Like

Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by theGuest: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
So, a fellow nairaland is here! . . . Hello, nice meeting you, my invisible nairalander. Happy waiting!
Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by Ayomel(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
It's 10:35. We are still here. God please you need to come into these problem.
Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by Ayomel(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yes. Oo brothers Arik as done the worst
Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by Ayomel(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Call up for boarding
Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by Ayomel(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
23:00am we are still in kaduna
Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by Moana(f): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2015
OP sheyi its like you went via Europe lipsrsealed cheesy
Anyway i hope you reached your destination safely
Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by zik4ever: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
OP, how far? I feel you. It’s really unacceptable. Airliners with fewer routes like Dana and First Nation appear more reliable these days.
Re: Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria by theGuest: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
We got to Lagos some minutes to 1am. Had to stay till dawn at the airport because I know the gate to my neighbourhood will not be opened for anyone (we all agreed to that). Another Arik flight also came in some minutes after ours, from Abuja. They said the flight was supposed to be for 7pm from Abuja but they got to Lagos 1AM.
Note that our own flight was supposed to arrive Lagos 2:30pm.

(1) (Reply)

Share Funny Bus Stop Names You Know / See The Most Expensive Hotel Room That Cost $80,000 Per Night / See The Moment A Ship Sank At Bakassi Peninsula (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.