Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? (4212 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
question. i will add the details later. its my neighbour

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just call him, open your mouth and let the words flow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
is she a fine marine spirit with big succulent breasts and firm round backside? send her to my place.. i need marine spirits in these hard financial conditions.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Learn to mind your business..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by focus7: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Renylee:
Just call him, open your mouth and let the words flow.
you don't respond to this type of thread if he refused to give the details or he should close it up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
voltron:
is she a fine marine spirit with big succulent breasts and firm round backside? send her to my place.. i need marine spirits in these hard financial conditions.. grin grin
grin grin

The strangest threads keep me coming back to this place grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by dajoaneke(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
What tool did you use to confirm her as marine spirit? Winchymeter? Test it on your girlfriend you'll also confirm she's not just marine spirit but Queen of the coast... Back to your question. My answer is : mind your business and leave married folks alone. If she makes him happy then why do you wish to scatter his reagae with your blues Shooo!

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Enegod(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
voltron:
grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by pwerrymansion(f): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
It takes a marine spirit to know their fellow marine spirits so am guessing you are part. That's how they bring tension into peoples home! MYB! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
One of the reasons I love coming to this place cheesy cheesy
Free entertainment! cheesy cheesy

Abeg,which one is winchymeter? cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by dajoaneke(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
moca:
One of the reasons I love coming to this place cheesy cheesy
Free entertainment! cheesy cheesy

Abeg,which one is winchymeter? cheesy cheesy
Help me ask OP. What name will he call his marine detector?
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
voltron:
Guy,u just typed my totz.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by mytime24(f): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
It takes a marine spirit to know their fellow marine spirits so am guessing you are part. That's how they bring tension into peoples home! MYB! undecided
u spoke my mind jarri

Op wan put asunder
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

Guy,u just typed my totz.

grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
voltron:

grin grin
I dey para dis days,due to lack of money. Make dem send d babe come my syd,mai maximize all d potentials whey dey her body.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by cococandy(f): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2015
OP come and finish this story.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Richy4(m): 1:49am On Mar 27, 2015
grin cheesy nairaland. No dull moment. grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2015
cococandy:
OP come and finish this story.
1:39am shocked what are you doing by this time shocked. women and children are meant to be fast asleep and you want to hear a dangerous story.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Zikkie(f): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Is it in any way affecting you? Has the husband complained to you? If not , please mind your business before u land yourself in more trouble than u can handle
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2015
nigerians will mind their business when they are not supposed to and when they are they will not.
so i should standby and watch how the destiny of my friend and neighbour will be destroyed. and i will start lamenting "had i known"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by SAMBARRY: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin grin

what of terrestrial or land spirits. Do they have fat bank accounts, if so do the needful
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Wendy80(f): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
voltron:

Mind what u wish for smiley
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by egopersonified(f): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2015
I thought this op was on 'ban for life' aka nl life sentence. Beginning to believe some mods are bribeable. Krall, when will your life change?
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2015
egopersonified:
I thought this op was on 'ban for life' aka nl life sentence. Beginning to believe some mods are bribeable. Krall, when will your life change?
i promised her hand in marriage and was unbanned
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by freecocoa(f): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2015
OP, it's like you were the MC at the ceremony, just show him some pictures you took of the marine couple, that should do it.

You know what they say about pictures....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by dajoaneke(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
voltron:
Wendy80:

Mind what u wish for smiley
Hmmm! Voltron, dont you know there are digital winches in network these days? Listen to Madam Wendy oo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by dajoaneke(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
krall3 give us full tori abeg. She de tempt you abi you de dream see una de swim for bar beach?
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
dajoaneke:

Hmmm! Voltron, dont you know there are digital winches in network these days? Listen to Madam Wendy oo

me sef be digital wizard.. you no know wetin time dey talk.. i can't pay for hair-do, weave-on BIS subscription, Recharge Card, Cream, Brothers school fees etc.. Marine Spirits no get that ishh.. they are loaded and all they want is sex.. wetin me want sef grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by dajoaneke(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
voltron:

me sef be digital wizard.. you no know wetin time dey talk.. i can't pay for hair-do, weave-on BIS subscription, Recharge Card, Cream, Brothers school fees etc.. Marine Spirits no get that ishh.. they are loaded and all they want is sex.. wetin me want sef grin grin
lol goodluck mate
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by twosquare(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mind your own business.....moreover angry, how do you know?
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by Exjoker(m): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2015
krall3:
question. i will add the details later. its my neighbour
How did you come to find out that your neighbor's wife is a marine spirit
Re: How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? by kingdong(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
grin big smiling in pretoria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. / The Vagina Story. / Greet Some One Using Your Local Dialect[#fun]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.