Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Who Are You Voting For This Saturday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are You Voting For This Saturday? (367 Views)

Buhari May Return From Vacation This Saturday - Leadership / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Voting For This Saturday? by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
The long awaited Presidential election is finally here, six weeks ago from today seemed like forever to most of us.
Saturdays election seems to me like it's going to be the closest elections in terms of votes attained yet.
The future of our dear country would be determined by the action of her citizens in whom we all vote for.
So who are you going to vote for and state nothing less than a reason.
Re: Who Are You Voting For This Saturday? by temitemi1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Who Are You Voting For This Saturday? by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well let me lead by example.
I'm voting for General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR of APC because of his integrity and firmness.
He has shown he can do the job before so I strongly believe he can do this again.
#Vote for Buhari
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For This Saturday? by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Errm @temitemi1, what's your reason?
Re: Who Are You Voting For This Saturday? by swagsguy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
My vote goes to APC

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For This Saturday? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't know about you guys, but as for me it's Jonathan all the way...............

1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For This Saturday? by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pro Gej supporters...is there nothing Uncle Jona has done to warrant at least a reason for you to vote him again?

(1) (Reply)

TWITTER WAR: See How Much Political Parties Has Paid So Far For Twitter Ads / Nothing Is Happening Here / Fumigation And Cleaning Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.