Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? (25918 Views)

Olaide Olaogun Or Tonto Dikeh: Who Rocked The Bridal Look Better? / Mercy Johnson-okojie Vs Tonto Dikeh: Who Is A Better Actress? / Genevieve Or Tonto: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by okerekesun: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2009
:oif you where Tchidi Chikere, unmarried and had two beauties Sophie Chikere and Tonto Dikeh whom would you pick to be your wife ? and why?
grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by lucabrasi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2009
pictures,
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by joyblinks(f): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2009
if it were me, i will go with Tonto.

i couldent find any good pik of sophia online. would have posted it

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by joyblinks(f): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2009
dat my pik is blunt oh kpele

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by simmy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
err lemmmme seee,
Sophie or toonntooo

errrrrr, like, neither!
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by teissys(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2009
I would go for Tonto, Sophia really annoys me angry
I have only seen her in two movies and I said enuff is enuff with Sophia Chikere cheesy

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by teissys(f): 3:53pm On May 13, 2009
So for me it's Tonto any time Although I think her name is the funniest name I've ever heard

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by amebono13: 3:56pm On May 13, 2009
oh, so that girl that annoys me with her acting is sophie undecided
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Abbygyal(f): 11:38pm On May 13, 2009
amebo no1.:

oh, so that girl that annoys me with her acting is sophie undecided
roffffffffflllllllllllllllllllmao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
so its nt just me?
she is nt gd at it too fake lol neways she mite improve
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Abbygyal(f): 11:39pm On May 13, 2009
tonto is really cute and a faaaaaaaaaaaab actress, kk nt faaaaaab buh a very gd actress,
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by mohawkchic(f): 11:57pm On May 13, 2009
okerekesun:

:oif you where Tchidi Chikere, unmarried and had two beauties Sophie Chikere and Tonto Dikeh whom would you pick to be your wife ? and why?
grin

~Is Tchidi the "Married man" she got slagged off for having a r/s with ?

~BTW who marrys on "Looks" only? Since you've based our choices by Pics & beauty,I choose Tonto . . .she is absolutely Gorgeous,no comparison to the other chic! whose pics dont do justice to her at all!
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by yme1(f): 1:19am On May 14, 2009
tonto for life

tho they are both pretty kiss
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by amebono13: 4:20am On May 14, 2009
tonto is ok, but she needs to learn how to cover her boobs
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by SeanT21(f): 4:58am On May 14, 2009
All I gotta say is that I saw Tchide Chikere in "A beautiful Mind" and he is very attractive. Sophie is lucky. wink
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by teissys(f): 4:18pm On May 14, 2009
Abbygyal:

roffffffffflllllllllllllllllllmao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
so its nt just me? 
she is nt gd at it too fake lol neways she mite improve

Motion seconded grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by mohawkchic(f): 5:58pm On May 14, 2009
SeanT21:

All I gotta say is that I saw Tchide Chikere in "A beautiful Mind" and he is very attractive. Sophie is lucky. wink

~Aaah! Someone care to give me the scoop on the love traingle ? Anyone will do . . grin

~Sophie is married to Tchide. . undecided got to go hit google dunno who he is!
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Pepeye(f): 9:39pm On May 14, 2009
Tonto is younger and hotter
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 14, 2009
I have not seen Chikere but Tonto pisses me off. She doesn't strike me facially like Ini Edo or Genevieve or Omotola or Stella.

Her ugly shape and horrible acting aside, uhm what else?
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by amebono13: 3:41am On May 15, 2009
michelin89:

I have not seen Chikere but Tonto pisses me off. She doesn't strike me facially like Ini Edo or Genevieve or Omotola or Stella.

abi ooo

the girl is just ok not pretty, her shape is sthg else undecided
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by SeanT21(f): 6:25am On May 15, 2009
michelin89:

I saw her last film n the girl is short with big thighs. She is pretty tho!!LMAO

mohawkchic:

~Aaah! Someone care to give me the scoop on the love traingle ? Anyone will do . . grin

~Sophie is married to Tchide. . undecided got to go hit google dunno who he is!

Sophie and Tchide are couples. Sophie is not a good actress but Tchide lets her star is some of his movies.He is a producer n writer.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by teissys(f): 7:53am On May 15, 2009
SeanT21:

Sophie and Tchide are couples. Sophie is not a good actress but Tchide lets her star is some of his movies.He is a producer n writer.

Thank you jor. You have hit the nail on the head. If the lady wasn't Tchidi's wife, she would have been in the movie industry's dust-bin by now
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 15, 2009
SeanT21:

I saw her last film n the girl is short with big thighs. She is pretty tho!!LMAO

I am not saying she isn't pretty. I can look at her face for 5 minutes without having nightmares afterwards, but she lacks something. Not the type I'd define as an A list actress. Like so many actresses she has the face but then her body is---can't describe. In addition she is a horrible actress.

Her coloured dark face would fit on Mercy Johnson's body! grin

amebo no1.:

abi ooo

the girl is just ok not pretty, her shape is sthg else undecided

Nor be you dey die for her legs? Abi I don dey confuse people.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by amebono13: 2:57pm On May 15, 2009
Thank God u said legs and not overall beauty undecided
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by wunmilyn(f): 3:21pm On May 15, 2009
None undecided
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by flolady1: 4:44pm On May 15, 2009
sophie is at least better, undecided
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by hackney(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2009
Tonto is soooo squeezeable.
So cute ; na to cuddle her till she relax then. . . . . .
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by AloyEmeka9: 7:07pm On May 16, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/146493_mrs__chikere2_jpgc8ec7edacccabe6be70c3bcbdbe10423
This chic is finer than Tonto. That Tonto girl is too annoying.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by mohawkchic(f): 10:25pm On May 16, 2009
SeanT21:

~Ah! Okies. . .ta SeanT wink

~I agree Sophie sucks as an actress!Seen her in a couple of movies,her perfomances arent even memorable !!!

~I suppose it pays for her to have the Producer/Writer as her beau,cant be good for business tho!
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Aishatou: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2009
I will definately go for Tonto, she is beautiful not to be comapred to Sophie, am glad she stopped acting cause she was not an actress anyways.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Godmother(f): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
Tonto is definately better off.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
By all means . . . Tonto Dike.
I have never liked the Sophie Girl.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Emmyc1: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
For me sophie is cute but tonto is hot,don,t ask such question again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Loved Up In New Photos / Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.