Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? (2100 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Ladies,can U Date Guy That Drink Garri? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by pussyphilia(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please air your views on this because I think a man is better enjoyed when he is high than when he isn't. At that point of highness, he can give you anything you ask for and will converse better with you.

I remember those days when we were growing up, my dad used to call my mum darling whenever he's high grin ;oD grin. But when he is not, na mama Blessing oooo he go dey call her.

So, baes what do you think? Pls be honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Mhizizzy(f): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Money waster
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nothing wrong in consuming alcohol, I myself drink alcohol, but not in large quantity
What matters is how you consume it. If you abuse its consumption then that's when it becomes wrong!

Any man who is a "drunk" is a complete turn off for me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
so dopee cool
Orijin101 over to u, na u get best answer to this question
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by pussyphilia(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:
Nothing wrong in consuming alcohol, I myself drink alcohol, but not in large quantity
What matters is how you consume it. If you abuse its consumption then that's when it becomes wrong!
Yes bae, you are right!
Drinking with respect is the watchword.

Seems you are my kind of babe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Origin101 over to you

This thread is not 4me
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by buygala(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
*waiting for all the girls to come and lie without the fear of God about how they can't stomach an alcoholic bae undecided

So, where do all the alcoholic and weed-locomotive men get their boos and mistresses?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Godvilla:
Orijin101 over to u, na u get best answer to this question
If i no consume alcohol (orijin) wetin i wan consume

what makes me happy when I'm sad? orijin

what keeps me lively when I'm bored? orijin

what gives me inspiration from above? orijin

what is my best companion? orijin

who is there for me when everybody forsake me? orijin

My brother
oga tosyne2much, seems you called me

keep calm and drink orijin cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by redvektor(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Orijin101:

If i no consume alcohol (orijin) wetin i wan consume

what makes me happy when I'm sad? orijin

what keeps me lively when I'm bored? orijin

what gives me inspiration from above? orijin

what is my best companion? orijin

who is there for me when everybody forsake me? orijin

My brother
oga tosyne2much, seems you called me

keep calm and drink orijin cool
boss abeg u buy shares for orijin? As for me when i don high na that time i day tell my gul sweet sweet and big big talk and she day believe me die
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by amunkita(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Contributing to this thread is like saying Death is real..

Alcho na my paddy, soothes my nerves nd makes life easy going..

Buh i wont advise a poor married man to kiss bottles else dem go pursue pikin comot 4 skool..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Men are better enjoyed when they take alco, that's the truth. A 'highless' man is a dull man. #fact grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
pussyphilia:
Yes bae, you are right!
Drinking with respect is the watchword.

Seems you are my kind of babe.

I don't think so.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
redvektor:
boss abeg u buy shares for orijin? As for me when i don high na that time i day tell my gul sweet sweet and big big talk and she day believe me die
Datz the spirit bro cool
Any lie you tell someone under the influence of alcohol, it must surely work!

keep calm and drink alcohol cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by pussyphilia(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't think so.
OK bae , suit yourself!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
donpeey22:
Men are better enjoyed when they take alco, that's the truth. A 'highless' man is a dull man. #fact grin grin grin
amunkita:
Contributing to this thread is like saying Death is real..
Alcho na my paddy, soothes my nerves nd makes life easy going..
Buh i wont advise a poor married man to kiss bottles else dem go pursue pikin comot 4 skool..
8 bottles or orijin for you guys wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by amunkita(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Orijin101:

8 bottles or orijin for you guys wink

I hope d oda guy aint a fast drinker cous i nid down 5 bottles while his left wiv 3...
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by MissAdeife(f): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
yes. moderate tho
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Tekzyflex(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Alcohol is very key to the body system but excessive consumption is the problem.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by morganist99(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Money waster
is it ur money
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Its ok aslong as its in moderation smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by stephenqueen: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
No be one woman dey date we drunkard
Origin101
Jacksparrow1207
Alberto2k
Vermulch
Kingtom
Chimerase2
Agapecharis
Abeg commot for ma road make i see road pass..jacksparrow1207 abeg pass me the shekpe,give me the ororo
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by dayoson0204(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Drinking alcohol is just fine. Abusing alcohol is wrong and I would not associate with such a man.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Missyetty(f): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Men that consume alcohol are a big turn off for me, maybe cause of people i grew up with couple with my belief.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:
Origin101
Jacksparrow1207
Alberto2k
Vermulch
Kingtom
Chimerase2
Agapecharis
Abeg commot for ma road make i see road pass..jacksparrow1207 abeg pass me the shekpe,give me the ororo

drunkards are the best dudes around. so open minded and dnt cheat
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by stephenqueen: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

drunkards are the best dudes around. so open minded and dnt cheat
Naso brotherlee
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

Naso brotherlee

where will I be without liquor? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by stephenqueen: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

where will I be without liquor? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
person go don die na if say liquor no dey
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

person go don die na if say liquor no dey

and pvssy for no dey go well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by KingTom(m): 12:40am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:
Origin101
Jacksparrow1207
Alberto2k
Vermulch
Kingtom
Chimerase2
Agapecharis
Weyrey grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? by skywalker888(f): 12:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Personally I don't like guys that drink but I think I can tolerate the one that drinks with caution

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Women Desire From Sex (readers Discretion) / Wish Five Romancelanders Happy New Month / How To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.