Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! (2838 Views)

Guys If You Are Rich,don't Beg A Girl For Love Or Sex / Why Is It That Most Rich Girls Are Not Cute?? / Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Gawd!!!! Lovely photos! shocked shocked
****Grabs Engine oil****
grin grin grin
All for you baby. kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by falconey(m): 1:11am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
****Grabs Engine oil****
grin grin grin

common mehn just that front turn you on? And engine oil? Will your semen full VIJU MILK rubber?

Mehn only her back can make me jack off!
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by KingTom(m): 1:12am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
shocked shocked shocked I'm obsessed with you grin
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by KingTom(m): 1:16am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

common mehn just that front turn you on? And engine oil? Will your semen full VIJU MILK rubber?

Mehn only her back can make me jack off!
Guy it will fill Mamador oil supersize bottle for her grin
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by mrobotor: 1:21am On Mar 27, 2015
!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr Jato ,, my name is Lisa Buckley I want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this Dr JATO for what he just did for me and my kids. my story goes like this I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to SPAIN for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched him to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to SPAIN to see that other woman. so I and my kids were now so frustrated and I was just staying with my mum and I was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my daddy died, so the man she got married to was not treating I and my kids well so I was so confuse and I was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as I was browsing on my computer I saw a testimony about this MAN Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so I also think of giving it a try at first,,but i was scared by when I think of what me and my kids are passing through so I contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise I received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and I called Dr JATO and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how I get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com I want you all on this forums or guestbook to join me to say a huge thanks to Dr jato and I will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help and not only that i think he does he also do many spell as far he is a spell caster you can invite him on facebook at jato oboh or call him at +2347014201935 he is there to ANSWER you at any time hope you find your problem solve.
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by falconey(m): 1:21am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Guy it will fill Mamador oil supersize bottle for her grin

bros I no wan laugh abeg!
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
The feeling is mutual. wink
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by KingTom(m): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

grin Abeg na past 1:00Am no laugh anyhow grin
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by falconey(m): 1:24am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
grin Abeg na past 1:00Am no laugh anyhow grin

make my mama no think say na witch dey worry me begin carry bible dey quote psalms for my head!
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
KingTom:
rokiatu:
I just dey use corner eye look una undecided
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by ipleddge: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Go to ajegunle,dey plenty there...there is one girl in romance section that claims Omo baba olowo,she can hook u up with friends
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by ipleddge: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Rokiatu u have the key to my brain shocked,u make sense pass sense itself
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2015
ipleddge:
Rokiatu u have the key to my brain shocked,u make sense pass sense itself
I thought it was the keys to your pants? grin
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by ipleddge: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
I thought it was the keys to your pants? grin
My pant is urs,you don't need any key for that...but u gat the master key to my brain,give me ur ass..I promise to use my talent well on it
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2015
ipleddge:
My pant is urs,you don't need any key for that...but u gat the master key to my brain,give me ur ass..I promise to use my talent well on it
dude I am not an object. cry chie other people pretend atleast but you are telling me straight all you want is my waist. Shame on you! tongue
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by KingTom(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

Laughter is the best medicine
grin
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by habeebcole: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
A man looking for a rich woman as a liability is beyond shameful, but rather humiliating.
hmmmn.......u tink say i no gt money abi.....waka pass o jare
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by lordhugo(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
A man looking for a rich woman as a liability is beyond shameful, but rather humiliating.

A man looking for a rich woman as an asset is beyond shameful. (This makes better sense)

Wrong juxtaposition of words without concord and sentence agreement!
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
lordhugo:

A man looking for a rich woman as an asset is beyond shameful. (This makes better sense)

Wrong juxtaposition of words without concord and sentence agreement!
thank you teacher. grin tongue
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by lordhugo(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
thank you teacher. grin tongue

Now, Bend over on the table! wink
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by KingTom(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by KingTom(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

make my mama no think say na witch dey worry me begin carry bible dey quote psalms for my head!
Abi grin
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by KingTom(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I just dey use corner eye look una undecided
You be Viewer? grin
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
You be Viewer? grin
grin grin grin
How far?
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2015
The pure fact is that a rich girl still yearn for a rich guy except few who would marry a poor guy for love.
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Pdizzle(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
I share your sentiments, not about their money, sometimes a nigga just need rest from all these "come and take" girls.
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Pdizzle(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:
The pure fact is that a rich girl still yearn for a rich guy except few who would marry a poor guy for love.

Most rich girls are open minded, they mostly marry rich guys cos that's the calibre of people they get to meet most times.
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by KingTom(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin
How far?
I dey o grin
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by ipleddge: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
dude I am not an object. cry chie other people pretend atleast but you are telling me straight all you want is my waist. Shame on you! tongue
Am sorry about that,that's how I was trAined,to say things as it is,even if it's gonna make some people commit suicide tongue
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by dajoaneke(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
****Grabs Engine oil****
grin grin grin
Hahahaheheheheohohoho
Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by mployer(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Godvilla:
Come to Festact town and u'll see lot of 'em
but i guess u live closer to ijebu river where houses are built on water, how do u expect 2 find a rich babe there?

grin grin

But bro, festac is abandoned, rusty and dilapidated undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:
Buahahaha... u have no experience about life out there...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Many Ladies Fond Of Deceiving Guys That They Are Virgin? / She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years / See What This Man And His Babe Are Taking In A Restaurant On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.