Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Straight Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Straight Draw (4087 Views)

Olympics Basketball: Nigeria Loses Third Straight Game, Beaten 87-96 By Spain / Straight Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
I will upload straight draws here once in a while. follow this thread to benefit from it. Its 98% sure. if u plan to spend 10k on it. put 5k in half time DRAW and 5k on full time DRAW. Worst case scenario, u will win your money Back if one of it clicks. RIVER PLATE vs SEVILLA ( DRAW)
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
International club friendly: RIVER PLATE vs SEVILLA ( DRAW) 27th March, 2015. 12:30am
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Read my opening speech before staking. 1st April, 2015. Italy Series B : Carpi vs Bologna (DRAW). 7:30pm
Re: Straight Draw by swaggzo(m): 1:00am On Apr 03, 2015
OBSERVING
Re: Straight Draw by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2015
agbajesaid:
International club friendly: RIVER PLATE vs SEVILLA ( DRAW) 27th March, 2015. 12:30am
Agaje Said, when will You pay me my 150k??
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2015
kadgets:
nice try
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2015
kadgets:
I dont remember BORROWING 150K from you. Jega has thought me how to persevere and be calm so I refused to be offended. But I won't wash u down like he did to Orubebe here. There is a right channel of communication.
Re: Straight Draw by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2015
agbajesaid:
nice try
I ask You again: Agbaje Said when will You give me my 150k?
Re: Straight Draw by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2015
agbajesaid:
I dont remember BORROWING 150K from you. Jega has thought me how to persevere and be calm so I refused to be offended. But I won't wash u down like he did to Orubebe here. There is a right channel of communication.
Agbaje said where is my 150k? You've stopped picking Your calls & You blocked me on whatsapp. What is happening to my money?
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2015
kadgets:

Agbaje said where is my 150k? You've stopped picking Your calls & You blocked me on whatsapp. What is happening to my money?
What is kadgets? Maybe you should state your name as u can see mine is clearly written. But I SWEAR, if u continue with the defamation, then u must be ready for a long Legal Battle.
Re: Straight Draw by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
agbajesaid:
What is kadgets? Maybe you should state your name as u can see mine is clearly written. But I SWEAR, if u continue with the defamation, then u must be ready for a long Legal Battle.
What re U saying Agbaje Said?? We had an agreement, I gave You N50,000 and after 4wks I get 170k, You managed to pay 20k after much pressure, what's happening to the150k? Since march 22nd? You want me to post all the screenshots here oga?
Re: Straight Draw by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2015
agbajesaid:
Answer me agbajesaid, should I post the screenshots of the bank transfers made between both of us?
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2015
kadgets:

What re U saying Agbaje Said?? We had an agreement, I gave You N50,000 and after 4wks I get 170k, You managed to pay 20k after much pressure, what's happening to the150k? Since march 22nd? You want me to post all the screenshots here oga?
oh MICHEAL AKOR my friend. I was gonna pay u out of my personal effort but since I've made it official to the whole world, When the site frees my account and pays me, u will get ur money.
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
French ligue 2: Dijon vs Troyes ( DRAW). Italy Series A: Sassulo vs Chievo (DRAW). South Africa league: Maritzburg utd vs Supersport United ( DRAW)
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Straight Draw. Ger 3: Hansa Rostok vs Stutt
Kickers. Spain segunda: Zaragoza vs Sporting
Gijon
Re: Straight Draw by Dflowmann: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2015
ur last 3 matches came out red nd yu qr here posting more nonsense Hp yu Hv paid Dat man is moni
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Dflowmann:
ur last 3 matches came out red nd yu qr here posting more nonsense Hp yu Hv paid Dat man is moni
1) its not compulsory u play it. 2) I didn't ask u to pay for it so u don't have to be rude and call it nonsense. 3) were u a witness when we were discussing the deal, who is unfamiliar with the fact that betting sites holds on to ones money unjustly; 9japredict and 1960bet as an example; more so the site we are talking about is a UL site, do u know the processes involved? No
Re: Straight Draw by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2015
agbaje u are a scam i will repor u here i swear u will soon be ban

1 Like

Re: Straight Draw by oweman: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2015
You guys should use matured means to setle your score if one owe the other he should let the other into the truth of the position of how the debt will be setled .
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
agbaje u are a scam i will repor u here i swear u will soon be ban
do u reason with ur anus? do I know u or did I ask for money from u? if I give out a tip I get from other site for free and it didn't win, is that my fault? or the person talking about money; did I compel him to send me money or do u know what happened between us. why can't people juat mind their own business
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
oweman:
You guys should use matured means to setle your score if one owe the other he should let the other into the truth of the position of how the debt will be setled .
thanks bro, even though its not a debt because I didn't borrow the money from him. I was meant to help him use the money play and give him × 3 of his investment which is 50k for 170k. 1) we all know its gambling, things can go south but that's not even the case here. 2) the site is www.bet fair.com, its a U.K site and they have strict policy. to pay in money is not a problem but withdrawing it needs a lot of verification which is tasking; that's what his causing the delay. And we have talked it out
Re: Straight Draw by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2015
do u reason with ur mouth see leme ell u am a fooball punters also there is no sure game those game u goten frm a site they are only trying......
agbajesaid:
do u reason with ur anus? do I know u or did I ask for money from u? if I give out a tip I get from other site for free and it didn't win, is that my fault? or the person talking about money; did I compel him to send me money or do u know what happened between us. why can't people juat mind their own business
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
do u reason with ur mouth see leme ell u am a fooball punters also there is no sure game those game u goten frm a site they are only trying......
so when u know that, why did u now conclude I'm a scam when its not like I asked u to pay for it. Their 100% always win. all those ones I pasted were not 100% but the last 2 I posted yesterday are 100% so why not fold hand I watch what will happen. I'm on Naira land to help and seek help not to scam. that's why I used my real name as my username
Re: Straight Draw by killemall: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hehehehe! So punting is the new scam in town, agbajesaid or whatever you're called, you had better look for better things to do with your life instead of looking for people to rip.

Bloody low lifer. Oleee, barao bansa.
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
killemall:

Hehehehe! So punting is the new scam in town, agbajesaid or whatever you're called, you had better look for better things to do with your life instead of looking for people to rip.

Bloody low lifer. Oleee, barao bansa.
ur level of comprehension is low. And I'm sure u will try that game with small amount oooo.
Re: Straight Draw by Dflowmann: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
dude yu ar useless how I wish I can delete ur page
Kickers .. match ended 1. 0 bet castd moni gone
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dflowmann:
why should u say a fellow human being is useless. u lost because u were greedy. I stated it categorically that u should split the money into 2. put half on first half draw and the 2nd half on full time draw or didn't u see that?. No one thought me that, I reasoned it out myself. if that was what u did, u wudnt have lost.
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
half time draw is always between 1.8 - 2 and full time between 2.85 - 3.9. so if u intend to spend 10k, put 5k on half time Abd 5k on full time. the moment they play draw in half time which is mostly the case, ur investment is back already so draw in full time will just be added bonus. I stated this tactic at the beginning of the thread. people are just fond of raining abuses in others. Again, most predicted draw ends in under 3.5 goals & under 2.5 goals. I stake that on draw games too.
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dflowmann:
can u see that Zaragoza vs Gijon enede in first half draw too. And they are still playing under 2.5. so learn to per mutate and not to abuse or jump into conclusion
Re: Straight Draw by agbajesaid(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
on today's 2 matches, the 2 games played draw in 1st half and 1 players draw in full time. if u used the strategy I gave, with 20k, u will gain 15k, making ur balance 35k
Re: Straight Draw by drmikeadams(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=Dflowmann post=32600854]dude yu ar useless how I wish I can delete ur page
Kickers .. match ended 1. 0 bet castd moni gone[/I no play dis guy game again

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Nigerian To Play For Man United Is Moses, Not Ighalo / No Controversy! No Arguement!! Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time / Super Bowl XLVI: Giants Vs Patriots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.