Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food (3299 Views)

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food by FRCS(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Olodoh!

I tort u saw ha in another man's bedrm

Igwe must hear dis
Re: Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2015
rudebouy:
So after u see dis new girl who is ur plan B with anoda guy in a fast food joint, you will dump her and go for Plan C abi?

Okay keep going. More grease to your ministry.
na so he go de jump from plan to plan until he reach plan Z and no plan again to jump to
Re: Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Many SENSELESS PEOPLE now post TOPICS....

So u expected her not to have MALE COUSINS, BROTHERS, MALE FRIENDS, JOB PARTNERS because she is dating a GIRAFFE..

U are just a DISGRACE to REAL MEN.
a disgrace to NAIRALAND
Re: Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food by ivyT(f): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Ehen nd so?
When u start cheating on d so- called gf,will come here to tell us?

*rubbishto fellow!
Re: Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food by 400billionman: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Joel3:
never trust girls, the girl i am dating i saw her with another guy in a fast food joint. the only thing that made me to like her is her big ass. well it never pain me cause I also have many girls I am dating.

it's good to have many girls cause you can never be heart broken. I am diverting to another that has been loving me for long now, sure she will be surprised how come I love her all of a sudden. why the change.

damn. it Pain me a little sha but not to put me down. guess this will also pain her too

Now, you want CHANGE..

Disgruntled elements and political failures want CHANGE too.
Re: Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food by koozy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigga, you better take this L like loser you are. You're saying it's good to have options. Well, you can't be mad at her for having options too. Tuck you dick between your legs and take the L like a chump! SPEECH SPEECH

You're welcome cool
Re: Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
SkinnyDude:

this is the real definition of hypocrite.
you have other girls, and you expect her not to have. omo, satan don dey vex for you already.
Roflm at dis,nawa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah / When She Does Not know You Have Phd In English / ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.