Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? (810 Views)

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director / Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) / Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by aniel1089(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
They have wow us with great scenes for so long,some have made us shed tears why others have made us to fall from the edge of our cushion with laughter,some have made us to have our heart in our hands with scary scene that you fell like you are gonna puke, some did make sense, some are more confusing that we will have to watch over and over to get it right..They are called the men behind the scene,but I like to call them the king makers(movie directors)..in the last 3decades who are you going to choose as your best movie director;frome steven spielberg to katherine biglow,from James cameron to Mel gibson...mine all time favorite is James cameron, he take his time to cook a movie but when it comes out you can just help but to ask for more..some of his films are titanic and the avatar..feel free to add your favorite movie director and their films..let's see your taste..
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by basille(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2015
My all time favorite - David flincher. Amongst his many works, Fight club (1999) and Gone girl (2014) seem to be my favorites. I love his voice-over techniques.

Zack synder - Sucker punch (2011), watchmen (2009) 300 (2006), i love how dark, cruel and edgy his movies appears. Sucker punch is the final product of a master mind.

Christopher nolan - inception (2010)

Steven Spielberg.

Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by gsalvatore: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Martin Scorsces.

Quentine Tarantino.

Ridley Scott.
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by GJames(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Steven Spielberg.
Steven Sommers (the mummy 1 & 2, van helsing, g.i joe 1)
James Cameron
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by lloydpras: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Paul Thomas Anderson
Brian De Palma
Quentin Tarantino
Christopher Nolan
Paul Haggis
Clint Eastwood
Steven Spielberg
David O Russell
Woody Allen
Steven Soderbergh

*In No Order* (My Top Ten)
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by nonny1212: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
The director of 24 tv series jack Bauer. He is good
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by nonny1212: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
The director of 24 tv series jack Bauer. He is good.
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by cooljoe(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
James Cameron(Titanic nd Avatar). Quentin Taratino(from dusk to dawn)
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Petet jackson (The hobbit) and James cameron (Avatar)
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by Csami(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Michael bay
Peter Jackson
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
James Cameron.

My reasons: Everytime he drops a movie, it breaks the bank. Eg, Terminator 2, Aliens, Titanic, and Avatar. 15 Oscars awards spread between 'em
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by fergiiosugo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wolfgang Petersen

Mel Gibson

Lasse Hallström
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by crazygod(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Quentin Tarantino. Dude always puts cool twists in his movies.
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by thepatroit: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Steven Spielberg
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by Vivly(f): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tchidi Chikere. grin
Let's promote ours small.

But seriously, James Cameron.
Re: Who Is Your Best Movie Director Of All Time? by JUHABACH: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
christopher nolan (unrivalled)
zack snyder (dem visuals and chreography+the watchmen)
bryan singer

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice And Tyranny Of Limited Options / Lovers Of Colors International / Which Is The One Movie Scene You Would Watch Over And Over Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.