Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. (3843 Views)

My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by stephenqueen: 12:47am On Mar 27, 2015
2dice:

moi Boss i triple sight thy
Oya senior man,nah u sure pass
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by stephenqueen: 12:50am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
When your nyash don turn artifact for gaylords of kirikiri na you sabi o grin
you chop craze ba grin
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by KingTom(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

you chop craze ba grin
The one wey me and you chop na grin
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Interesting!
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by 2dice(m): 1:01am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

Oya senior man,nah u sure pass
taah.
Bro no whyne me joorh..i no be waist faa
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by pweedyuz(f): 1:04am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dedicate this plot of land to Ireneony
This space reach a plot so??
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
What's the criterion for adjudging their posts as hilarious?

Tosyne2much's posts smirk of sarcasm but not necessarily hilarity.

Ronald4lif comes off as a guy who broods more often than not. His brand of romanticism is borne out deep ratiocinations as against spontaneity which is the basic requisite for making hilarious comments.

Alberto2k leaves one undecided since he juxtaposes his hilarity with anti-societal assertions but more often than not his posts are hilarious.

shocked shocked Wtf?! grin grin
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ronald4lif comes off as a guy who broods more often than not. His brand of romanticism is borne out deep ratiocinations as against spontaneity which is the basic requisite for making hilarious comments.

Alberto2k leaves one undecided since he juxtaposes his hilarity with anti-societal assertions but more often than not his posts are hilarious.
OK 3 is gone ....what of others? They deserve it?
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Samiceman: 1:23am On Mar 27, 2015
izsmike:
Sometimes I wonder whr some op's gets there inspiration from
Simple... Joblessness
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by iceberylin(m): 1:32am On Mar 27, 2015
We all know Naijaboy isn't funny

1 Like

Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:50am On Mar 27, 2015
MzNelly:

shocked shocked Wtf?! grin grin

Missy, what has this son of Mark opined in his previous comment which neccesitated your exclamatory reaction? Wasn't it elucidative enough?
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Missy, what has this son of Mark opined in his previous comment which neccesitated your exclamatory reaction? Wasn't it elucidative enough?

Are you Phillip's son? shocked shocked
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:05am On Mar 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Are you Phillip's son? shocked shocked

That question smirks of irony 'cause, like my moniker suggests, I am MARK's son.

Just out of uncurtailed curiosity: Who is Phillip?
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That question smirks of irony 'cause, like my moniker suggests, I am MARK's son.

Just out of uncurtailed curiosity: Who is Phillip?

Lol, do you always speak like this? smiley
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:29am On Mar 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, do you always speak like this? smiley

More often than not? Positive. I reckon acquaintances find it peculiarly amusing at first but with time they accept it as commonplace. Then again, what's the essence of perusing the English lexicograph if it doesn't reflect in one's vocabulary?
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

More often than not? Positive. I reckon acquaintances find it peculiarly amusing at first but with time they accept it as commonplace. Then again, what's the essence of perusing the English lexicograph if it doesn't reflect in one's vocabulary?

How does your girlfriend cope?

How do you express endearment?
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:00am On Mar 27, 2015
MzNelly:

How does your girlfriend cope?

How do you express endearment?

We (you and I) have been communicating well-enough, haven't we? Luckily for me, I am close to females who aren't fickle and whose level of reasoning shoots past the half-way mark so that in itself truncates the possibility of any communication gap.

Romanticism might me learnt but never bestowed. I suppose my expression of endearments has and would still have the same effect as the sun kissing the petals of a rose into unveiling at dawn - gentle and heated but elucidating a response gesture from the reciept of my endearments.
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

We (you and I) have been communicating well-enough, haven't we? Luckily for me, I am close to females who aren't fickle and whose level of reasoning shoots past the half-way mark so that in itself truncates the possibility of any communication gap.

sad You intimidate me.
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:16am On Mar 27, 2015
MzNelly:

sad You intimidate me.

Intimidate? Humour me but I have this inkling you'd try to hold your own against mine and still not do a piss-poor job while at it.

P.S: I modified my immediate previous post to satisfactorily (I guess) answer the question.
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Intimidate? Humour me but I have this inkling you'd try to hold your own against mine and still not do a piss-poor job while at it.

P.S: I modified my immediate previous post to satisfactorily (I guess) answer the question.

Lmao

I didn't understand a thing. sad

Okay, I'm gonna go to bed.
I already have a headache from all your meanderings cry
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:32am On Mar 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Lmao

I didn't understand a thing. sad

Okay, I'm gonna go to bed.
I already have a headache from all your meanderings cry

Luckily for you, mother nature has beckoned.
It's been drizzling all evening and I've had to make do with the monotonous sound of rain drops dripping into a porcelain plate just outside my window (even though it's been soothing).

Mother nature, why has she called me yet? Still expectant.
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Luckily for you, mother nature has beckoned.
It's been drizzling all evening and I've had to make do with the monotonous sound of rain drops dripping into a porcelain plate just outside my window (even though it's been soothing).

Mother nature, why has she called me yet? Still expectant.

Goodnight, Smart pants tongue tongue

smiley
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by alberto2k(m): 5:34am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dedicate this plot of land to Ireneony
embarassed undecided
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by jossayo(m): 5:45am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, why did you say so ? cool
your posts aren't funny to me bt rather brilliantly constructed.u've got this matured mind,never pickup fight with any1
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by alberto2k(m): 5:45am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Tosyne2m.uch's posts smirk of sarcasm but not necessarily hilarity.

Ronald4.lif comes off as a guy who broods more often than not. His brand of romanticism is borne out deep ratiocinations as against spontaneity which is the basic requisite for making hilarious comments.

Alberto.2k leaves one undecided since he juxtaposes his hilarity with anti-societal assertions but more often than not his posts are hilarious.
Son Of Mark Obahiagbon cool
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by jossayo(m): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2015
I dey beef am
daviyjones:
is not threads but posts, but why?
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

you disregarded my mention, I need your response please.
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by tosyne2much(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hmmmm bros ! cool
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by tosyne2much(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
jossayo:
your posts aren't funny to me bt rather brilliantly constructed.u've got this matured mind,never pickup fight with any1
Thanks boss cheesy
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by tosyne2much(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:
embarassed undecided
Doesn't she deserve the honour ? wink
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by alberto2k(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Doesn't she deserve the honour ? wink
Use that and build alimajiri school.. better than dedicating it to ireny undecided
Re: TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2015
I don land... My moniker even made the top cheesy

Sir daviyjones, I'm honoured! cool
Bottles of orijin for all of you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) / ......... / 18+.Guys;Why Our Boxers Stinks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.