Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy (34299 Views)

Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter / Anna Banner Shares A Kiss With Her Daughter (Photo) / Anna Banner Shares No Makeup Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by jbaby265(f): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2015
gollibe...ur mama born u well..mma si na chi
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Donsolo101: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2015
A good breast don't need bra
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by ugonna1054(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2015
pweedyuz:
The question should b "is she naked??
TOTALLY
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Shokis: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Ksslib:

Is there a special kind of braid for pregnant women?

Yes
Pregnant woman don't like siting for hours making normal braids, but this braid can be done in less than 45 mins wink

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Perfecter4real(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Lose girl

Next post pls

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Sunnymatey(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Over to u, ladies in the house, do the needful. Out of the abundance of the belly the face reflect.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by amacastel: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2015
She is abt 6months + gone in pregnancy the bigger than normal nose show it all

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by watered(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2015
She's pregnant for me!

Dancing shoki ontop my mattress...

Flavour go wan die...

Abeg na joke o!
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by dechandel(f): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Ksslib:

Is there a special kind of braid for pregnant women?
Yesh tongue
The one she can spend just few mins making..
The one she can pull while the baby is finding his/her way out grin
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by ellahzy(f): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2015
this girl nd her pimples sad
#fineGirl
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Shokis: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Who give u belle?
As u fine rich u nor see man wey wed u?
So u nor be wife material? Na baby mama u won be?
Chaii
Dis tin wey u do so
E nor good o
Diaris God o
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by MKO4ever(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2015

Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by dokyOloye: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Brandnew2:
Oh yeah! They can have a couple of kids. He'll marry her later..cheesy
Na hire purchase?
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by EmmySparky(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2015
ritababe:
She fine small but not what i xpected from a beauty queen
lol wat do u expect from a beauty Queen...they are all a bunch of call girls...but she is pretty remove that small...
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew. as fake as the marykay she used
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2015
Pretty girl.
Her second pic is very Tonto Dikeh-ish sha
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by shammah1(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Anna is my friend and also Ice Prince ex babe
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Orikinla(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt]ALL I CAN SEE IS MAKE UP.[/size]
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Setaje(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2015
This girl is just to beautiful for all this baggage. Why would she end up as a baby mama to a guy that already has another baby mama. I can imagine how many good guys that would love to be wiv her and take care of her.

I just hope chidimma no go be number 3. Seems any woman this guy comes in contact wiv is in trouble. Tiwa savage escaped because of her husband. The guy for rupture flavour waist if in try nonsense grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by mauriemaxwell: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2015
She has potbelly ;DShe has potbelly
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by vislabraye(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2015
farano:
Ex beauty queen Anna finally shared new photos on instagram. Hmmm is she really pregnant?
What do you think?

https://instagram.com/p/0soouWMirw/?taken-by=annaebiere

See as her face fat. She don get belle
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Winning123: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Vanity Upon Vanity
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by innovestor(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Flawless With pimples all over the face and body? angry

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Mhizkel(f): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2015
She is truly beautiful!
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Psalmist1: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Please fellower gents and ladies, what is she portraying if I may ask ?
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Chibokgame: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Op!
Where is the picture.

Abi you think say I dey use INEC card reader dey browse for nairaland.
Or maybe nna my PVC.

Next time.
If the pictures can't follow the typed words. I see no reason why it should be uploaded.
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by NollywoodFreak: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
You are confused on anoda person's palava?
dovelike:
Am confused. Where is her bra
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by probash(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
#Gosh!! Seew sex appealing beauty. No flaws! Shez lyk tha yellow sun.No scorching!........... Buh chic Flavour alreadly haz onew baby mama nw! Abi u wan share am wth dah ex Delta queen ?? Plusa Dilish is thre too oo!.......

#Anna observe!
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Ksslib(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Shokis:

Yes
Pregnant woman don't like siting for hours making normal braids, but this braid can be done in less than 45 mins wink
Oh OK. Sounds logical enough. smiley
Re: Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy by Ksslib(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
dechandel:
Yesh tongue
The one she can spend just few mins making..
The one she can pull while the baby is finding his/her way out grin
Ok.. It sounds logical.

Lol @pull while baby is finding its way.. But I thought the head is normally covered with shower cap or whatever doctors call it.. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... / Simi Looks Beautiful In Yellow Dress / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.