Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Six Steps To Salvation(SSS)- A Must Read For Everyone. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Steps To Salvation(SSS)- A Must Read For Everyone. (1410 Views)

Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos) / 7 Main Steps To Salvation / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Steps To Salvation(SSS)- A Must Read For Everyone. by Debeloved87(m): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2015
These days, People still cry what must I do to be saved? You only need to take six simple steps, The bible provides a good answer:

1. ACKNOWLEDGE- Romans 3:23- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Luke 18:13 - And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

2. REPENT- Luke 13:3- I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Acts 3:19- Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

3. CONFESS- 1john 1:9- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

4. FORSAKE- Isaiah 55:7- Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

5. BELIEVE - John 3:16- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Mark 16:16- He that believe and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believe not shall be damned.

6. RECEIVE -John 1:11-12- He came unto his own, and his own received him not,But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

I want you to say this prayer:
LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED FOR MY SINS AND I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. I RECEIVE YOU NOW AS MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND INVITE YOU TO MANAGE MY LIFE FROM THIS DAY ONWARD, AMEN.

VISIT : lifeboatchristianministry..com for inspiring christian messages, divine revelations and others.

Re: Six Steps To Salvation(SSS)- A Must Read For Everyone. by kk34: 6:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Amen
Re: Six Steps To Salvation(SSS)- A Must Read For Everyone. by kay1one2(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: Six Steps To Salvation(SSS)- A Must Read For Everyone. by emmyskies(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Restitution and holiness are missing from the list
Re: Six Steps To Salvation(SSS)- A Must Read For Everyone. by Debeloved87(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Salvation is in stages, the steps to the first stage is the one written above, the second stage comprises of what you mentioned, dont forget phil 2:12, after receiving salvation, we are to work it out. Visit us at lifeboatchritianministry..com
thanks and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation A Sin: How To Stop The Masturbation Addiction / Golden Anniversary Of Eckankar, Religion Of The Light And Sound Of God (video) / NASA Bans The Word 'jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.