Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine (33371 Views)

Waje Looks Fierce On The Set Of New Photoshoot (photos) / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by creebhills(m): 2:34am On Mar 27, 2015
The 'I Wish' Hitmaker as been on top of her game throughout 2014 and to cap it all of she landed the cover page of the Made Magazine December 2014 Issue.

There has been lots of talks about her been over sized and questions relating to this were asked in this latest Edition of the Made magazine.

In her Interview she had this to say:

I reduced my weight because I watched my performance on screen one time and I was shocked. When you are on screen, you add ten pounds and there was a time I was performing and it was shown live. I did not like the comments on twitter and it made me depressed for a while. I had to make a decision if I wanted to enjoy life and call myself a fat person or I could live a better lifestyle. As a female brand, I am a visual brand and when you look good, people tend to take you more seriously. You also feel smarter, so I had to start thinking in that direction.(more below)

:http://www./2015/03/woman-on-fire-waje-looks-stunning-in.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Anibaba1(m): 2:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by sophy09: 3:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Is she sick? She looks like she is about to throw up.

12 Likes

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Na the same Waje wey I know be this?? See big big bobbi every where shocked shocked, big yansh everywhere.

*Okechukwu, biko bia nwannem, please buy me two new jar of vaseline at Mallam Musa shop across the street*

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Na the same Waje wey I know be this?? See big big bobbi every where shocked shocked, big yansh everywhere.

*Okechukwu, biko bia nwannem, please buy me two new jar of vaseline at Mallam Musa shop across the street*
*Okechukwu, (pick phone dial friedplantain number) oga friedplantain vaseline sellers don travel home for election but groundnut oil sellers still de make I buy am

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by sinaj(f): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2015
kul :-(
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by polsalop: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Hot Mama
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Lol

Old mama swim suit.
She has to suck belle.

She looks good sha. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Danielle22(f): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
She looks awesome nd really tan
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Ele yi gidi gan!
Massive..... Hot tho
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Houseofglam7(f): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Issorait

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by lonelydora: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by sunnyp1(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Chaiii.... shocked
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Setaje(f): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
But she has big bones. She still looks thick Like Serena. She ultimately looks better now. Except she reduces her boobs she would still look massive sha.
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Anikulhapo(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Just Here To Say BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI FOR 2015, LIKE IN SUPPORT

7 Likes

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by korel9: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2015
suxxman:
Ele yi gidi gan!
Massive..... Hot tho
Sai Buhari

Okponu angry

1 Like

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Missmossy(f): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Stunning indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by ratchetwrench: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Black women and artificial hair undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by msmon(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Interesting topics making FP on a Friday and less than 24 hours to the general election.

O you patriotic Nigerians, see below;
INEC's Voter Education - Election Accreditation And Voting Procedure
www.nairaland.com/2219758/inecs-voter-education-election-accreditation
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by pharmow: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Danielle22:
She looks awesome nd really tan

Do black people really need to get tanned?

1 Like

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Tuntheycr7: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2015
What is this

Anyway....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by misshoree(f): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Must you show ur endowment b4 pple know you are beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by horlabiyi(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2015
She's hot
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Sijo01(f): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Somebody should pour her water since she's on fire tongue

2 Likes

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Shokis: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
*Okechukwu, (pick phone dial friedplantain number) oga friedplantain vaseline sellers don travel home for election but groundnut old sellers still de make I buy am

No.
Buy ABONIKI instead tongue
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :

Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!

Woman on Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waje on fire!!!!!!!

help! help!

-* kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by christopher123(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
HER SKIN LOOKS BURNT, BUT NICE SHAPE AND BAD ROLE MODEL. MY DAUGHTER WONT SEE THIS
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by ipunchbitches(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
十十口尸口口水廿廿廿口山金難女
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Shokis: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
I thought she. Was burning o,
Shuooo
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by phemmytmg(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
I reserved my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Memory Of Gbenga Adeboye (1959-april 30 2003), Mystery Of Wed In His Life. / Bambam Gives Teddy-A Guitar As Birthday Gift, Poses With His Mother / Kcee: ''E-money Is The Youngest Billionaire Of All Times''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.