Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan (29396 Views)

My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Policemen Detain Punchman For Taking Jonathan’s House Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Saheed9: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2015
this gamble is better than a proven failure

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by YoursGEJ(m): 6:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Rahmatuparker: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Thank God, he did not claim 2 b perfect.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Rawani: 6:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Dear Goodluck Jonathan,

The North has never, is never, and will never vote for you. Apart from your glaring lack of capacity, you are the most divisive and corrupt President ever to rule this country. It's interesting that despite your inability to summon some decorum and desist from shamelessly groveling for our votes, you were able to acknowledge, albeit shamefully, your weak handling of BH and the tragedy of our abducted girls. Your excuse of lacking equipment is a slap on the face of every northerner and indeed every Nigerian who grimaced as they read about the billions of dollars you were granted several times, and your brainless purchase of war ships in a time of peace for your terrorists. The fact that you have to plead regionally for votes while tactlessly trying to whip up primal sentiments in the process, underlines your ethnocentric nature and divisive core. You will be remembered as the first minority president that has instilled doubts in the the hearts of Nigerians on the ability of other minorities to manage such a sensitive position without turning it into an ethnic affair, and insulting all who dare to sound a note of caution. I repeat, the North will abandon you like you abandoned your responsibilities.

Goodbye Jonathan. You will not be missed.

Rawani.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Hope this man is not trying to repeat the #Ekitigate on the 28? He dare not.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Flets: 6:25am On Mar 27, 2015
How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency? We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance. Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious.

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.
OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face
Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by ige101(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Well said Mr President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by akanbiaa(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA HAVE SPOPKEN AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL BE, NO SHAKING WE'RE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU
The will of the people shall be Spoken thru God the God we all worship is not a God of corruption,unemployment, mismanagement and impunity.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by tjstardom(m): 6:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Few days to presidential
elections. if u ar voting
remember this song Doro
things ooo.Nigeria is
doroscatter everywhere is
dorobombing doctors are dorostriking and people
are dorodying Ebola is
dorospreading over 200 girls
are still doromissing ....yet
we are dancing dorobucci we
better start doropraying so that everything will
doronormal. let's send this
to doropeople who cares for
our dorocountry because
Nigeria is in dorodanger we
don't know what our leaders are dorodoing.
Smile, even as you dorosend
to your dorofriends to
vote doroAPC 4 dorochange.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Billygee2u: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2015
True talk.
GEJ march on till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by xbernardx(m): 6:31am On Mar 27, 2015
If Buhari likess, let him grow horns like the devil, my PVC (pls vote change) has been programmed to vote GMB.

Even with yyour insults,
Claim of no cert wey yankee confirm,
Brain dead yet rose to d rank of a general,
Etc yest he is beta dan jona, patience, and dat ffk guy dat is d father of all saTANoids programmed robots, dem go soon follow insult me

#GMB2015

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Akshow: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2015
remember......its tomorrow.

PVC........vote for change

GMB...... goodluck move to beyelsa

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by kristisking(m): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2015
It baffles me when I hear southerners shouting change too.I wish these people listened to Buhari speak in one of their hausa radios in 2011.He said alot of things in hausa language to his people about the yorubas and I begin to wonder whether this man means well for Nigeria or is he coming to deal with his perceive enemies.If northerners are shouting change,the reason is clear:Buhari is their own.What will make a southerner begin to shout change when he does not know what the change may lead to.Buhari comments instigated muslims to rise against christians in 2011 elections.A leader who cannot control his utterances knowing fully well his utterances can mar the country is not fit to be called a leader.He is a fanatic to the core,so Nigerians vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by disloman(m): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2015
C person wey dey talk.u better remain silent.u wey dem give 5yrs.wetin u do?SAI BUHARI is better than a 1k gejs.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by echomog1: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe .....JEGA till 2019 joor
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by tinyanosa(f): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
APC and its supporters are full of cursing,so where is the change coming from where there's so much hatred.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by BRAV0O(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Imagine all dis from gej d failure grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Absolutely true my president, daura needs the old cago more..
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Gej all the way
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Bifwoli: 6:38am On Mar 27, 2015
babadee1:
GEJ the gamble is you. Reelecting you would mean gambling with the future of Nigeria and the posterity of all our children.

The real gamble is with Buhari- an ill-educated guy with a military coup under his belt.Leopards never change their wild spots and I doubt GMB is done with his dictator ways.He won't even debate bcoz he's ill prepared and illiterate.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by adamooye5(m): 6:39am On Mar 27, 2015
I smell fear of defeat....tomorrow is not far!
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by oweman: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2015
I think jonathan is the worst mistske any nation can make and should not repeat .
Why voting for a drunken thief , nigerians dont know in 2011 but are wiser now 2015 '

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by dahmie2013: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2015
He is not worth taking, but u're kneeling 4rm place 2 place! Shiooor!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by ignis: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari is indeed a gamble...

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by simplisity(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2015
hahahahaha! The way nairalanders APC supporters comment makes me laugh. I dont know y they fail to look behond what is happenin or what is about to happen in this coming election to be able to know that Buhari will lose, the margin might not be much, but Jonathan will win. Spiritualy, Buhari is not destined to lead Nigerians, i dont know y u fail to understand that. The worst part of it is that, his supporters tag him a saint, as far as am concern, Buhari is not a saint and his also not d right person Nigeria is lookin for period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by danla44(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari/Osinbajo are not gamblers. Nigerians have decided to Vote for them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by zubby29(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2015
i will take d gamble nd try my luck u never can tell,cos with u we already know d result,wch are corruption,insecurity,bad economy,umployment,no power

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Donpizzle(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2015
DeCritique:
Right Mr President

There is no need for this nation to take a gamble in trying to vote for Pa. Buhari.

The nation has undergone a giant stride in all parts of the economy. Buhari going in there would greatly repress the speed at which Transformation is occurring in all parts of the country and at all levels of Government.

Last Bullet: GEJ Till 2019
M-U-M-U

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by johnnychuks(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2015
thunder fire your left yash!!! na you day put food for our table&

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. / Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account / 2023 Is Atiku’s Last Chance – White Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.