Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Jealous Husband Glued Wife's Vagina Together - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Husband Glued Wife's Vagina Together (3502 Views)

How To Keep Your Husband Glued To You / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Husband Glued Wife's Vagina Together by stinggy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:

She dupe me ni jaree

Spill it here bro, make guys learn from d gist smiley
Re: Jealous Husband Glued Wife's Vagina Together by stinggy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:

I gave her a baby goat expecting a dog in return. Na so she run

Ohhh, now I understand.. Get well soon bro, we love you! sad
Re: Jealous Husband Glued Wife's Vagina Together by dagentility(f): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Jealous Husband Glued Wife's Vagina Together by stinggy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Jealous Husband Glued Wife's Vagina Together by frank043(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Choose your partner carefully chose your freaking partner carefully. That is an advice must parents gave to their children.
But noooo they don't hear, I love him I love her. Love is not everything in life. Don't endure unbearable pain, or abuse because of love.

This woman here is a classic example. Someone who threaten to cut of your hand before. And still youmdidn't get the signs? Now look at what he's caused her. I can bet you she probably has secondary vaginismus by now. That va.gi.nal must be terrified.

So unfair!

What is 'vaginismus'? I need to know,pls explain exhaustively. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES : Stop Dating Students, They Are Broke And They Nag Too Much. / Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him / Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.