Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Just Come, And Receive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Come, And Receive (360 Views)

How To Ask And Receive From God Always / Atheists Come And See: The Most Powerful Argument For The Existence Of God / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Come, And Receive by pstyoung(m): 5:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Beloved, Call upon His name. He is NEVER out of Reach. How? Matt.28:20, "Lo, I Am with you ALWAY". Men may forsake you when it comes to challenges, But, He will never. Why? Isaiah 1:18. He said "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool". So, it doesn't matter your situation now, I see Him changing that situation now in Jesus name. You are blessed. Just come to the throne of Grace, and Receive. you can't merit it. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. source@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2015/03/just-come-and-receive.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Come, And Receive by chinedu202000(m): 5:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Ameeeen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Intercede For Others / I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again / Trusting In God Is Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.