Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Do You Have What It Takes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have What It Takes? (637 Views)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / It Takes Longer To Acquire A Rolls Royce Than A Bicycle / It Takes Capacity To Flee From Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have What It Takes? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Scripture: "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."- 2 Corinthians 12:9

Do you ever feel like you don't have what it takes?

Your answer might be yes, but don't believe that lie. Even in your weakest moments, you can be strong because God's grace is all you need. What's making it hard for you to trust in God instead of other things?

Write back and share about it with someone who will pray for you and encourage you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have What It Takes? by Odunharry(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
nice
Re: Do You Have What It Takes? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Odun, thanks.

Odunharry:
nice
Re: Do You Have What It Takes? by Odunharry(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Odun, thanks.

welcome Liz
Re: Do You Have What It Takes? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Forming nice abi?

Odunharry:

welcome Liz
Re: Do You Have What It Takes? by Odunharry(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
lol .....am I not nice before?
it seems you know me from somewhere.. Oya confess grin grin[quote author=Lizabeth25 post=32057127]Forming nice abi?
Re: Do You Have What It Takes? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
LOL....know you ke?

Odunharry:
lol .....am I not nice before?
it seems you know me from somewhere.. Oya confess grin grin
Re: Do You Have What It Takes? by Odunharry(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lizabeth25:
LOL....know you ke?

I dey suspect you.... Oya check ur pm

(1) (Reply)

What's A Security Guard & Their Duties. / Kentucky Clerk Jailed For Defying Court Orders On Gay Marriage / Integrity Matters In This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.