Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. (5461 Views)

Dear God Please Don't Answer Her Prayers / He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Just for fun. grin

1 Share

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by chekasforchekas: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Sorry I forgot my phone at home.
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2015
chekasforchekas:
Sorry I forgot my phone at home.
what if I was your wife and I was at home calling you?
That your excuse lame sha.
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by alberto2k(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Bae my phone fell into a mug of beer(orijin).. i had to dry it, clean every ic and let it dry for 18 hours as directed by the technician(bar man) angry

Sorry my little cousin was playing fifa14 with my phone when it fell and my phone went into a coma angry

1 Like

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Gme01(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Me? What phone My phone didn't ring here oh! Must be MTN network

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by politricks: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2015
I forgot it was on 'silent'

3 Likes

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by lordhugo(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=14pt]I was stoned! [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2015
I had a case of "Temporary Auditory Neuropathy" the whole of today. I even went to the hospital.
I couldn't hear a single thing.
But thank God I am okay......

3 Likes

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Rapmoney(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2015
I kept my phone on 'silent mode' coz I was in a conference with some clients grin

2 Likes

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by chekasforchekas: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
what if I was your wife and I was at home calling you?
That your excuse lame sha.
if your my wife and your at home calling me, then that phone slipped off my pocket, it's just this morning that I saw it on the car mart, honey so sorry will make it up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2015
chekasforchekas:
if your my wife and your at home calling me, then that phone slipped off my pocket, it's just this morning that I saw it on the car mart, honey so sorry will make it up to you.
but there's no hole in your pocket now. How come?
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Rapmoney(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:
You dor old pass this one na! Your mates dor get like 3 children o! cool
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
You dor old pass this one na! Your mates dor get like 3 children o! cool

tongue
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2015
My phone was on silent and is still on silent as we speak.

Always works grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by chekasforchekas: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
but there's no hole in your pocket now. How come?
honey am so sorry how it happened I do not know, I guess am adding serious weight, because my trusser no dey size me again, babe don't worry will make it up to you, and it will not happen again.
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by falconey(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2015
I was in no position to pick the phone because I was with my boss in his office, I saw the phone ringing but I silenced it because the conversation was a serious one.

2 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by justmag(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Well! What had happened was....my screen cracked....so I can't see who's calling. Just got it fixed though!

So how are you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2015
chekasforchekas:
honey am so sorry how it happened I do not know, I guess am adding serious weight, because my trusser no dey size me again, babe don't worry will make it up to you, and it will not happen again.
what you mean by it wouldn't happen again? Now I know you was indeed with someone else. You think your lame excuses will work with me? It ain't working.

P.S you are a terrible liar. grin
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Lilprincey(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2015
I was charqing mah fone at my friend's sister shop and she locked da phone insyd da shop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Richy4(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2015
I was driving.
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

I was in no position to pick the phone because I was with my boss in his office, I saw the phone ringing but I silenced it because the conversation was a serious one.
so you was having a conversation with your boss the whole day?
You job must suck. grin
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Lilprincey:
I was charqing mah fone at my friend's sister shop and she locked da phone insyd da shop
nigga you good hahahh
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by eph12(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Very easy

Honey I was so depressed last night. My boss was being an asshole and he made me so angry. Then I'll go on to tell her about so many crazy things that at the end she feels sorry for me and forget her anger.

1 Like

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by falconey(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
so you was you was having a conversation with your boss the whole day?
You job must sucks. grin

hey mi o ke se omoge.

Am not a good liar Ok? The time I lie best is when konji hold me.

1 Like

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Lilprincey(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
nigga you good hahahh
whether she like it or not she must ßelieve
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Lilprincey(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
nigga you good hahahh
she must ßelieve whether she likes it or not
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by chekasforchekas: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
what you mean by it wouldn't happen again? Now I know you was indeed with someone else. You think your lame excuses will work with me? It ain't working.

P.S you are a terrible liar. grin
I don f.ckup hehehe, I no sabi lie, but I will just turn my phone off if something like that comes up, not really you Waka Waka type
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by frodobee: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2015
I was @ Demorose hotel, Old Ojo Road all night. The ashi bad gan, my brain drained through my pipe...*are u fainting, don't die pls*.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2015
chekasforchekas:
I don f.ckup hehehe, I no sabi lie, but I will just turn my phone off if something like that comes up, not really you Waka Waka type
I know. You must be the faithful good boy type. I likey. That's my type. wink
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by chekasforchekas: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
I know. You must be the faithful good boy type. I likey. That's my type. wink
I don't really double date, but if I have any reason to do so, I keep a clean shit.
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by dasrackhor(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2015
chekasforchekas:
I don't really double date, but if I have any reason to do so, I keep a clean shit.
for yha mind now u must be ontop of d world smilling...u r d type rokiatu desired..hmmmmmmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by chekasforchekas: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2015
dasrackhor:
for yha mind now u must be ontop of d world smilling...u r d type rokiatu desired..hmmmmmmmmmm....
dude am a better striker than you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. / Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? / Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.