Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. (5462 Views)

Dear God Please Don't Answer Her Prayers / He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
sorry I was sleeping,never knew my fone was on silent
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by sevantex(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sorry I left my phone chargin in the other room...,works for me sha wink
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by ideology(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:

But thank God I am okay …
Pele dear,
What was the cause??

am aware some drugs and injections could lead to such conditions
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by chanddys(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kolade354:
Is it possible to have that?........ 'Temporary deafness'

Come so dat I go wire u slap and we go confirm your hearing mode
grin
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by echelons(m): 4:24am On Mar 30, 2015
rokiatu:
is that what u will tell her

Lol.. perfect answer.
Got to say you really are intelligent. I've been following your responses.. His compliments is not lost on me though.

Meanwhile, my job function in my organisation entails that you must be good with words lies, so this one is very easy.
Just keep a blank face, look her in the eyes, " oh, you called? Sorry I didn't know. *brings out the phone, check missed calls, change face to an innocent, caring one* swthrt, hope everything is alright?
It's plain acting.
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 30, 2015
echelons:

Lol.. perfect answer.
Got to say you really are intelligent. I've been following your responses.. His compliments is not lost on me though.

Meanwhile, my job function in my organisation entails that you must be good with words lies, so this one is very easy.
Just keep a blank face, look her in the eyes, " oh, you called? Sorry I didn't know. *brings out the phone, check missed calls, change face to an innocent, caring one* swthrt, hope everything is alright?
It's plain acting.
lolz
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by cotzywitzy(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2015
rokiatu:
I know. You must be the faithful good boy type. I likey. That's my type. wink

Well My phone had a glitch....
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Rapmoney:
You dor old pass this one na! Your mates dor get like 3 children o! cool
Haba!!!
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by armadeo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Woman...." I've been calling you since and you didn't answer what were you doing"

Armadeo: " well.. Err.. I was at home with my wife...." grin grin
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by sharijeb(f): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
rokiatu:
what if I was your wife and I was at home calling you?
That your excuse lame sha.

sorry boo I wasn't wit ma phone.
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by arcbay(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Very simple... I can even go 2days without picking up...All i need do is tip a guy, get him to call you that he picked my fone at d roadside, and upon checking thru, you happen to be on my call log... The wife innocently locates this dude and even tip him for being an honest Nigerian.

Indirectly, she's paying the tip I promised the dude.
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by robosky02(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
arcbay:
Very simple... I can even go 2days without picking up...All i need do is tip a guy, get him to call you that he picked my fone at d roadside, and upon checking thru, you happen to be on my call log... The wife innocently locates this dude and even tip him for being an honest Nigerian.

Indirectly, she's paying the tip I promised the dude.

see james bond

haha
Re: Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. by Strongfaze(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
Just for fun. grin
. A child/kid was playing a game with my phone. I just collected it now and I saw your missed call.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. / Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? / Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.