Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Help Upload A New Blog Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Upload A New Blog Theme (415 Views)

My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? / Premium Responsive Wordpress News, Magazine And Blog Theme For Sale / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Upload A New Blog Theme by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2015
I run a blog on the blogger platform and recently downloaded a nice theme i want to use for the blog, but i've been unable to do so. who can help?
Re: Help Upload A New Blog Theme by dwebdesign(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2015
i can help you.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Help Upload A New Blog Theme by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
redlyunited:
I run a blog on the blogger platform and recently downloaded a nice theme i want to use for the blog, but i've been unable to do so. who can help?
contact me I will do it for u free of charge.

Re: Help Upload A New Blog Theme by bedfordng(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
redlyunited:
if you make use of computer, you can do that with ease.click on template, scroll to the top upper right corner, you will seea button to change your template

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Customized Sms Portal / How You Could Begin A Fresh Blog And Get An Approved Adsense Account With It / Learn How To Build A Complete Website For Schools,industry E.t.c #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.