Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) (2567 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Couple Having Sex On Moving Motorbike Caught By Police After Photo Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by chiebuka66: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2015
A couple have been tracked down by the police after they were caught on camera in a rather intimate position – while riding a motorbike down a busy highway in India.

An angry politician took pictures of the callous pair and shared he pic on facebook..

MP Vishnu Surya Wagh, a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party, said the picture was tantamount to a ‘broad daylight sex show’
According to Mailonline,after the Facebook post received hundreds of re-posts and likes, officers traced the couple and interviewed them in a Goa police station, where they admitted it was them who had been snapped riding indecently on the motorbike along the Mandovi Bridge, a popular tourist destination.

Police tracked down the couple by firstly identifying the owner of the bike, which turned out to be a rental firm.
When contacted they passed on the details of the couple, from the Indian state of Madhya Pradseh, who had rented the vehicle.
After admitting it was them pictured, the pair were fined 1,000 Rupees – equivalent to £10 – by the police.
When asked for an interview the man pictured refused to say whether or not he had only been wearing a T-shirt and a pair of socks, as the picture appears to show.

SEE PHOTOS HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/979694135388691

1 Like

Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Wit their pishure FP is sure grin
Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by lordhugo(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Head to Facebook, i will not.
On this thread, the pic should be!

2 Likes

Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by dharay99: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
plz 0p, pishuuur or....

1 Like

Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:
plz 0p, pishuuur or....
bros u wowo!
Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by dharay99: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Cutehector:
bros u wowo!
I know na, at least e no deny me of job opportunities.. cry
Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:

I know na, at least e no deny me of job opportunities.. cry
like bus conductor
Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Lmao.

Fined just £10 pounds?

I'll repeat the offence daily.
Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by dharay99: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Cutehector:
like bus conductor
ur wish...
Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2015
You copied the texts only and left the pinchure
you must be a goat!
(no offeincee)
Re: Police Track Down Couple Sitting Sexually On Moving Motorcycle (PHOTOS) by shitshappen(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:
You copied the texts only and left the pinchure
you must be a goat!
(no offeincee)
I concur

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Know If A Guy Is A Virgin. / Letter To My Woman. (pic) / Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.