Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode (36062 Views)

PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / INEC CARD READER: See What Nigerians Are Saying About Their Experience / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by lawbabs: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
This MOFO didn't talk when DSS clandestinely arrested the guy to break the codes. So when their plan became obvious, they started crying over spilt milk. We the people decided and have chosen change. Our incoming opposition noise maker should continu...
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Immarshall:

Product of a rubber factory
Your whole generation was a shame to humanity..stuupid Goat
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe

Cry me a river, you must be an Almajiri like that guy. grin

Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by bdidi: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:

Eleeribuu omo yeeeeboo

Must you course and abuse? Haba!

When looking at your username does it suggest anything different?

Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by lawbabs: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

so you did not read the message before complaining?

didn't you see all he mentioned ? his case is quite clear and understandable

Why didn't you believe when he told you he slept with Bianca. You are a supporter and a believer of a demented psychiatric patient...
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
AMvanquish:

Snape u call urself.. I can see ur on Harry Potter's level. Run of to Hogwarts for some wishful sense.

Point blank! Ur a big Jerk
Yeah Yeah... I'm Snape, the half blood prince. Even you and illiterate Buhari can't match my status. Thank goodness you know me, I don't have to know a nonentity like you.

Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by Caseless: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:
The incoming Opposition Town Crier has spoken.

A round of farts for him!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The thought of how the sound of 'farts' will rent the air got me laughing.
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by jingh(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2015
bdidi:
Wow! Now I understand why APC has been collecting PVC details from people that I know very well in my neighbourhood in exchange for money. Ranging from 3k 10k.

Even as at yesterday, some couple of people in portharcourt were given 10k each to sell their PVC details

They said that the APC people told them that they don't need to vote again. I wonder what that means.

This is true! The lady in my compound confirmed it and infact, I was there when she received the call.

APC have been calling people to canvass for votes well to me that's not a big deal but my worry is the sharing of money in exchange for their PVC details.

Anothing the lady told me is that they had to put their names down vis a vis the PVC details.

If going by the OP info, it means that the observation by ffk could be true.

I would not want to expose the name of my neighbour . That will be unfair to her. APC, this is wrong!

lainus kantinue
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by owobokiri(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan is weak beyound belief. .
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by jingh(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Please tell us, did you attend the same school as PEJ

I'm sure you meant 'Wary of the North' and that you were a 'Corper'. You couldn't have been a 'copper' cos you're not a metal cheesy
he is one of the illiterate militant, GEJ gave phone to inorder for a full spread of rumours

Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by AsherStorm(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2015
jazzy4naija:
my problem with the Hausa/Fulani man is the lack of objectivity in politics. The southerners are educated enough to vote without sentiments because I have seen Igbo, Yoruba I jaw , Ikwere etc supporting GMB but u can hardly see a Hausa/Fulani man supporting GEJ except probably those in his government . The reality is they are not educated enough to analyse issues without bias so they will do anything to ensure one of their own wins. I am a northerner but a minority and they do not even consider us a part of them because we are not Muslims maybe except when they want to use us for political gains. Until they accept all Nigerians as equal , Nigeria will never get it right

oh man, ure talking dust... just coming back from the east after spending a year there and the Igbos who have no stakes in the present govt talk with so much sentiments when it comes to voting Jonathan... they'd say even though he has done nothing for the country, they'd still vote him over a northerner... very crazy tribal statement right?
now tell me what u expect from the south southerners where Jonathan is actually from...

mind u... there are some northerners willing to vote Jonathan for a reason I don't seem to know...

lastly, why will a right thinking Nigerian vote a man who said he underestimated boko haram and allowed the massacre of over 15 thousand northerners?

I really pity Nigerians who still think Jonathan has anything to offer apart from darkness, sadness and tribal division

Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by bdidi: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2015
ollah1:

Go eat pig shhit you fvking barcanista robot

Why is it that people comment with so much hate and bitterness.

My brother which one be make him go eat PIG shit?

The shit they sweet? U done chop am before?

Why recommending it to him....na wa o!
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by luggy(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2015
yes is true., jega is against jonathan, he want to ring the election to APC. God will cach him
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by Immarshall: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe

Cry me a river, you must be an Almajiri like that guy. grin

I'm more than you can ever BE,by the way you don't seem so intelligent so i'll just leave it at this....insignificant slave
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by eedris07(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Pls wats dis Parrot sayin?
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by AMvanquish: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah Yeah... I'm Snape, the half blood prince. Even you and illiterate Buhari can't match my status. Thank goodness you know me, I don't have to know a nonentity like you.

Online Hard Man. That's all your good @. Making Noise

Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by hensben(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
I have been very weary of the north, I was a copper during the 2011 election in bauchi and believe you me there was nothing like accreditation. They told me they want to thumb print all the voting slip I resisted but they did not agree infact almost got myself beaten. My take is the north should be monitored. Funny thing it was even the police that was suppose to secure me that was spear heading their course.
Am from south south, the truth is SS is even worse when it comes to rigging and manipulation of election.
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by dustmalik: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
endibe:
Why do I have this feeling that pdp is deliberately saying all dis so that when the rig the election, there will be no chaos
I have been reading the comments, and I was wondering why no one was seeing the main angle to the Sani Musa's arrest, then I saw your comment.

I believe they arrested him in order to get the encryption code, so as to be able to rig it or manipulate it to their own advantage. If not, why didn't they cry out since? Why now? The answer is simple; It's because APC made it known to the public yesterday, that the Sani Musa was being interrogated to give up the encryption code for the card readers. Now, they are trying to play the victim, when, in fact, they are the guilty party.
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by Sheggy13(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
I have been very weary of the north, I was a copper during the 2011 election in bauchi and believe you me there was nothing like accreditation. They told me they want to thumb print all the voting slip I resisted but they did not agree infact almost got myself beaten. My take is the north should be monitored. Funny thing it was even the police that was suppose to secure me that was spear heading their course.
You'll since become zinc or titanium soon, no be only copper..product of a failed educational system. Is it the south that shouldn't be monitored also? How else can u explain a state like Imo giving Jonathan over a million votes in 2011, while the total votes for the gubernatorial election in the same state that produced Okorocha was barely over 600,000.
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by olami234lekan(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Chanchit:
This guy don go smoke that thing again.

Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by angelsing(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
APC the cancer that needs to be cut out fast
Just Say u don't want an opposition for PDP/GEJ...isn't it a good thing to have an opposition strong enough to challenge PDP... I think it is very good for our democracy
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by bdidi: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
jingh:
lainus kantinue

Please could you write in plain English so that I can understand you correctly dear!

Will that be much of a problem?

And I want to believe you are very literate otherwise......its a shame!
Thank you
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by OpeDwarroir: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:
That shows how weak the incumbent/PDP govt is, if the opposition could be that super smart.

Opposition has been acting incumbent since 1800BC.

By next week/month, ffk, nuhu ribadu, ayo fayose, sule lamido and aliyu babangida will be on political voyage to APC nation.

Its an act of desperation from the opposition
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by symbian03(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Shut your trap you despicable scum.

Ode
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Chanchit:
This guy don go smoke that thing again.

It is now he is saying it, what happened to all the baggage of info you always have? Even if this is true, young man, go lick the gutter.
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by exwizzy90(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
FFK - the loud mouthed mofo. They (Desperados) should stop asking for the encryption code and release the innocent man.
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by OpeDwarroir: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
angelsing:
Just Say u don't want an opposition for PDP/GEJ...isn't it a good thing to have an opposition strong enough to challenge PDP... I think it is very good for our democracy

Opposition is good for democracy when they criticize constructively and not destructively. Not when you slander, instigate violence, blackmail and hatred. We all have to understand the essence of opposition.
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by saintendurance: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Thank God for exposing APC rigging plan.God don catch them.
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by Suljosh: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
same thing happen even in the west! 2mrw we will thumb print the shege ballot for GMB! #TeamNorth #TeamGMB #ProudToBeAnoTherNer #TeamThumbPrintForGMB
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by bdidi: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Sheggy13:

You'll since become zinc or titanium soon, no be only copper..product of a failed educational system. Is it the south that shouldn't be monitored also? How else can u explain a state like Imo giving Jonathan over a million votes in 2011, while the total votes for the gubernatorial election in the same state that produced Okorocha was barely over 600,000.

Don't you know that some eligible voters who have their voters card can sometime be sitting on the fence when its governors election? Probably they decided not to vote massively during that imo guber election.

President election is always a keenly contested position as far as I am concerned especially with regards to voters participation.....so my brother....check that ur assumption well again...
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by PastorOla1: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2015
I CALL ON ALL NIGERIAN TO PLEASE IGNORE FFK OR ELSE YOU HIM THE FOOL IMPORTANT.
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2015
bdidi:

Why is it that people comment with so much hate and bitterness.

My brother which one be make him go eat PIG shit?

The shit they sweet? U done chop am before?

Why recommending it to him....na wa o!

I guess u are new here
Re: Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode by solreb: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!
Femi Fani-Kayode campaigns for APC. Let's heed his advice.
http://naijarchives.com/video-apc-bombs-femi-fani-kayode-in-video-advert-2/

Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ / Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4 / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe