Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,754 members, 7,806,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

WOMANHOOD ——the Heart Of A Woman Part 2. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WOMANHOOD ——the Heart Of A Woman Part 2. (446 Views)

Breaking News...islam Again In The Heart Of France. / WOMANHOOD - - - The Original Greatness Part 1 / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOMANHOOD ——the Heart Of A Woman Part 2. by Delejumi(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2015
WOMANHOOD ——the heart of a woman part 2.

Earlier in the article titled "WOMANHOOD - - the Original greatness" I did concluded that the original greatness is the heart of a woman. Come to think, is it possible for a woman to be great outside her home? While I am not arguing that 'what a man can do, a woman can do better "but again, I still reteirate that this is a principle and quotation from the kingdom of darkness.
All around us, we see young, beautiful and vibrant sisters running one thing or the other thinking that that is where there greatness lieth at the expense of respect, there shoulders are high just because of what they call ministry and vision, of course, I had met some wonderful female friends and am still meeting up until today (the time of writing this article), while I stunningly reject not being ambitious, yet I wish my female friends will be able to decify between their own self-ambition and God's purpose for their lives. I need to let you know that this is not aimed in stirring something with which some of our definition will change in my female friends alone but also both male, young and old that will come across this write - up.
I met a woman sometimes ago in the bible, where I met her was on her kneels giving the servant of Abraham water and his camels, I wonder, if it is my generation, I don't think, the service will be done out of a pure conscience without considering the wallet of Eleazer, but just as a well cultured damsel in the house of Terah.
Like to put it to you damsels all around, what is your reasons for service? If you think that you can be great with this type of life (I am not doubting that), I wish you beg God for the type of heart Rebecca posses. It is awesome to note that service was what make her to be part of of the promise of God to the house and lineage of Abraham in whom all as many as identify with the eternal promise and purpose of God in Jesus Christ take their root.
Of course, one of the women whose largeness of heart cannot be inundated is Deborah, the bible says "The villages were unoccupied and rulers ceased in Israel until you arose—you, Deborah, arose—a mother in Israel." (judg 5:7 AMP)
There is a testimony and it is on record that Deborah was a great woman in her life and time. Time will fail me to tell in details, but I must say that she was a woman who is very ambitious and driven by the law of Moses. She understood as an Israelite that It is very wrong for Jabin as a king of the heathen to rule and dominate over the children of covenant and she launch into this reality, yearning in her heart the deliverance of her people. Of course there were men in the land but she understood that a house where the woman is not functioning the effort of the men there will only tantamount to nothing, she understood her vision and she decided to connect with the Original source of greatness in her life which is God.
If those women are far from us, what about people like Tai ikomi, you may not be familiar with her but her singlemost act of forgiveness was a reference for her generation. We can't but mention Joyce Meyer, and over time I have seen people who desire and wanting to be associated with her, check her life check her family, we all can bodly say she is one of the best selling Christian female author if not the best.
These are not the divorcees, they are not the daughters of Jezebel whose business is to seduce the unsuspecting in the Christian world, and I hear them saying that this is new age we can't do things in an "old cargo" way.
Friends, your greatness as a woman is not measured by the people you ganered and gathered around you and neither is it by your self acclaim achievement but rather the heart with which you were able to be subject and submitted to God on all sides. This is the most vital and important in the life of a woman and in everything she desires to lay her hands on.
You'll never know, how long you will go if such largeness of heart is in you. The heart of a true woman.

RUHAMAH.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/04/15 / What Is Vain Reoetition? / Bar Govt Officials From Flying First Class, Catholics Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.