Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,168 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand (13762 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Places Phone On Her Private Part During Selfie, Fans Go Gaga / Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by nollywoodbabe: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmmm!!! This is a snap shot from Nigeria’s singing sensation Tiwa Savage’s Video. Of cause the Video almost Break the internet as so many people were outrage about it's content, many believed Tiwa is blessed with http://nollywoodbabes.com/tiwa-savage-breaks-the-internet-covers-her-private-parts-with-hand/

2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Airforce1(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Beyonce wannabe

She looks funny
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by jacabi(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2015
The picture no fine.
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by remsonik(f): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2015
She looks like someone who suffers from down's syndrome

No offence.......in mrcork's voice

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by ProfGday(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
op u b learner.shey u jus watch ds video!stale news
in Tiwa's voice-by d way there's notin wey u fit do,cos i'm wanted cos i'm wanted!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Sapphire86(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
No form of art in her craft, all I see is whoring to fame and 'success'
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by starlingbawa(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
She isn't naked. What's with all the 'BEEF' and 'HATE'

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by DahtzFestjayz: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Yustash001(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
This is from the video of ''wanted'' na...
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Glowstone(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
ugliness at it's peak

if this hits front-page I will quit Nairaland
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by ProfGday(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Sapphire86:
IF I MAY ASK DO U EVEN KNW SHE IS? HAV EVER CHECK ON HER PROFILE ON WIKIPEDIA.so if u havn't u should shut d helll up.

I hate talentless ppu hating on super-star..........

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by iamrealdeji(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Glowstone:
ugliness at it's peak

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Now quit,but this girl is trying to hit international scene by all means and she looks like one of those monsters in Thriller

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by repogirl(f): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Sapphire86:
ah ah, just because of one raunchy video? Will you say the same of Rihanna, lady gaga or Beyonce? I bet you enjoy their music.
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by edwife(f): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Stale undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by edwife(f): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Stale undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Yuck.
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by qadeerkug(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2015
d picture looks fake
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Vhicktor(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
starlingbawa:
She isn't naked. What's with all the 'BEEF' and 'HATE'

Oga, let's be practical. If your wife appears like this on the internet, would you still have the composure - like now - to come out and say ''she isn't unclad''? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by jauntty: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Her Life, Her body......Her Business

My Life.......My Business

Op: Get a Life.....and...mind your own Business.

BTW : is her husband who shuld be complaining.
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by DeBret(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Glowstone:
ugliness at it's peak

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
cry you cant cause youve not finish your mission wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Sapphire86(f): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
repogirl:
ah ah, just because of one raunchy video? Will you say the same of Rihanna, lady gaga or Beyonce? I bet you enjoy their music.

Actually I don't like all the pple u just mentioned. I'm not their fan!
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Sapphire86(f): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
ProfGday:

IF I MAY ASK DO U EVEN KNW SHE IS? HAV EVER CHECK ON HER PROFILE ON WIKIPEDIA.so if u havn't u should shut d helll up.

I hate talentless ppu hating on super-star..........

Pele o manager Tiwa Savage. There is something called an opinion; just cuz u don't like it doesn't mean I shouldn't have it! Ok pumpkin?
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Ezenwa11(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Another rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Ladybluecash(f): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
In as much she want copycopy d cloth fit her sha, tiwa tiwa kip savagin gal. Yeye dey smell
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by ignis: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Always seeking unnecessary attention with what she aint got.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by starlingbawa(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vhicktor:
Oga, let's be practical. If your wife appears like this on the internet, would you still have the composure - like now - to come out and say ''she isn't unclad''? undecided

Let's wait until 'HER HUSBAND' complains, don't you think?

And then again, it's not about my wife but Tiwa Savage. Get that right!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
I love you, Tiwa (if you see this)

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Vhicktor(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
starlingbawa:

Let's wait until 'HER HUSBAND' complains, don't you think?

And then again, it's not about my wife but Tiwa Savage. Get that right!!!
I got that right from the beginning, sire.

And stop throwing a smokescreen. Be direct with your answer!
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by ProfGday(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sapphire86:

Pele o manager Tiwa Savage. There is something called an opinion; just cuz u don't like it doesn't mean I shouldn't have it! Ok pumpkin?
Talentless as$hole wht av u achieved?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by starlingbawa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vhicktor:
I got that right from the beginning, sire.

And stop throwing a smokescreen. Be direct with your answer!

It's okay, you win.

Have it your way and I concur. I don't brawl on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival / Osagie Osanrekhoe, Timaya’s New Manager / Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.