Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? (8821 Views)

How Could Fish Survive Noah's Flood / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
What does that mean?
Yes, I'm serious. You feed on life, yet you claim to value it.

Let the atheist decipher your bible for you. . .
Genesis 6:13 clearly states God's intention for the the flood, to "put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence".
Admonition? He couldn't have come up with a better idea? How will you then insist he's omni-scient or omni-benevolent? How do you teach people you've murdered to be obedient? According to the same bible, Noah was righteous so he didn't need the lesson himself.

And really you want me to tell you why I eat!? I eat because I'm hungry, because I require food to survive. If you wanted to discuss why I'm not a vegan, no wahala but asking why I eat plants just sounds ******. Valuing life doesn't mean I'll starve to death WTF! It means I'm not gonna murder(plant or animal). Answering this question just made me feel stup1d myself.

BTW, you should be asking Yahweh if he values life and not me.

3 Likes

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
So when you were young, you were beaten by you dad, weren't you? Now that you are of age, what did you think of their action? Is it good to be free from doing good? Is it bad to be a slave to doing good?

Beaten by my dad? That would have been an abuse. I was corrected but not beaten.

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
DProDG:

Genesis 6:13 clearly states God's intention for the the flood, to "put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence".
Admonition? He couldn't have come up with a better idea? How will you then insist he's omni-scient or omni-benevolent? How do you teach people you've murdered to be obedient? According to the same bible, Noah was righteous so he didn't need the lesson himself.

And really you want me to tell you why I eat!? I eat because I'm hungry, because I require food to survive. If you wanted to discuss why I'm not a vegan, no wahala but asking why I eat plants just sounds ******. Valuing life doesn't mean I'll starve to death WTF! It means I'm not gonna murder(plant or animal). Answering this question just made me feel stup1d myself.

How well do you think animals (plants not included) value themselves? It is very dumb of you and actually very disappointing that you think Noah learnt no lessons. It is actually very silly of you to think God is accountable to you. To know how little bill gates is, search for him from the moon. If gates die tomorrow, not a stone will move. Like I told an atheist like you, Job challenged God, but never judged Him. Nothing I write will make you understand, wait patiently for the FILMMAKER, HE will soon come to tell you why HE put the scene there.
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
ifeness:

Beaten by my dad? That would have been an abuse. I was corrected but not beaten.
The purpose is what differentiates abuse from correction.

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pr0ton:

Hadn't he been giving admonition? So the best he thought was to eliminate man, innocent and guilty, with a global flood. And yet he failed once again to accomplish his goal. Doesn't make sense for an omniscient God. But works well for myths.
If you know it never happened, why worry your little head? Doesn't it look like a well constructed story? Read and enjoy kiss
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

same thing, so you find it good to kill everything on earth just to serve as a silly warning? and this sounds right to you? #Seriously
Since it never happened, stop worrying your head. You are not the judge of sin. To you its evil, to me it is righteous.
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by johnydon22(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Since it never happened, stop worrying your head. You are not the judge of sin. To you its evil, to me it is righteous.
Nope i am not worrying my head over it. its just mythology, my problem is with people like you that will justify such evil, barbaric serial killing fable to protect their conviction..its pure shiit..

To you its righteous then dont ever condemn isis or bokoharam because to them its righteous.. anyway here is the source of noah myth.. Gilgemesh flood myth http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth smiley
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
How well do you think animals -(plants not included) value themselves? It is very dumb of you and -actually very disappointing that you think Noah learnt no lessons. It is actually -very silly of you to think God is accountable to you. To know how little bill gates is, search for him from the moon. If gates die tomorrow, not a stone will move. Like I told an atheist like you, -Job challenged God, but -never judged Him. -Nothing I write will make you understand, wait patiently for the FILMMAKER, HE will soon come to tell you why HE put the scene there.

-I know what animals are and I'm pretty sure they do more than Yahweh.
-Here's my quote
Noah was righteous so he didn't need the lesson himself
. Teachers do not go up to the best students in class and teach them what they already know. If God's intention was to warn anyone as you said, he wouldn't have killed people in which the warning was intended for. Unless you think he killed them all to warn 8 individuals(didn't work out so well did it?).
-I'm an atheist
-Do you mean God tortured Job for a bet?
-I'm obligated to evaluate a supposed omni-benevolent/scient figure whether fictional or not.
-Maybe because it doesn't make sense.
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Nope i am not worrying my head over it, my problem is with people like you that will justify such evil, barbaric serial killing to protect their conviction..its pure shiit..

To you its righteous then dont ever condemn isis or bokoharam because to them its righteous.. anyway here is the source of noah myth.. Gilgemesh flood myth http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth smiley
So there is an external confirmation shocked . I always knew Bible is authentic! Goes out to buy popcorn and enjoy reading grin.
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
So there is an external confirmation shocked . I always knew Bible is authentic! Goes out to buy popcorn and enjoy reading grin.

Says a lot if you haven't even heard of such. Says more if you consider it a "confirmation" when you haven't even read it.
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by johnydon22(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
lmao... That is the mesopotamian myth from whence the noah fable was copied.. So you mean authentic by copying other myths? hahahahaha cheesy.

I enjoy mythology, so enjoy it too and see noah was just a mythical character grin
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao... That is the mesopotamian myth from whence the noah fable was copied.. So you mean authentic by copying other myths? hahahahaha cheesy.

I enjoy mythology, so enjoy it too and see noah was just a mythical character grin
I just couldn't read that trash again. Apart from the similarly in flood, they have virtually nothing, I mean nothing in common. Are you telling me that since you've been reading myth, they don't have a type of pattern? Where did God promise Noah immortality? Instead, the Holy Bible listed generations to Noah, then the flood warning us in this Generation that the wrath of God is coming second time. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and
giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, ◄ Matthew 24:38 ► They saw him as deranged, even constructed the ark with him but never believed. Believe now, I tell you, tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by blueyedgeek(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
To be fair to god as portrayed in the bible, he's really not as powerful as Christians make him out to be. Disregarding verses where he's lauded with unmerited praises as being omni curry curry and omni everything, his feats were underwhelming to say the least.

Some of the things that just don't feel right:

They say god is omniscient but in genesis, when Adam hid from him, he had to ask for Adam's location and also ask if he had disobeyed him. If he actually did know beforehand...... Then man is he stupid for asking such questions otherwise he's not really omniscient.

The bible also says that the same god regretted creating man, I don't see how an omniscient being should feel regret or anger or jealousy or anything like that. If he did know beforehand that he would regret making man.... Then man is he stupid for making man otherwise he's not really omniscient.

They say god is omnipresent meaning he's everywhere at the same time but why does the spirit of an omniscient being have to move across waters (emphasis on move)

God created the world in six days and was so tired that he had to rest... He had to rest........... god had to rest.

They claim god is spirit but yet he modelled man in his own image. God has a face, nose, mouth and even a deek (how else would he have an only begotten son?, except of course he created Jesus as well and specially declared him his son which is plain stupid but hey...he's god... He can do what he damn well pleases). Before someone comes here to say nonsense about man being in god's image being metaphorical, do well to remember the verses that describe him as someone with a nose, eyes, face, hand etc. The bible says that Moses saw his freaking shadow (god has a shadow..... Hehehe.....god has a freaking shadow). The bible also claims that he perceived the aroma of sweet suya that Noah sacrificed unto him, the aroma was so pleasant that he had to make a rainbow for the special occasion.

Now let's move on to some of his feats (which were underwhelming anyway).

* he won the war against Lucifer in the heavens but I still wonder how he couldn't prevent the war in the first place if he's all powerful. The fact that Lucifer was able to get a lot of angels on his side is a pointer to God's inability as a leader. To prove that god is such an as****le, instead of placing the rebellious angels in a reformatory holding cell, he threw them to earth to cause havoc. Very dumb thing to do.

* he created the world in six days but was tired on the seventh and decided to call it a day. Superman would have done better

* he destroyed sodom and gomorrah with fire and brimstone. Okay, I got to admit, this is a pretty fancy power so a plus one for him. It did drain his powers so much so that he couldn't repeat the feat again.

* he splitted the red sea in half by farting out loud. With all his powers all he could was split water..... Big deal, he could have commanded giant flying eagles that can breathe fire to safely carry the Israelites across the red sea but he chose to make them trek. Gandalf would have done a better job there.

* he flooded the entire world with rain........ It drained his power so much he decided not to try such nonsense again. Forget what the bible would have you believe, god can't flood the earth again because he has run out of juice.

* He fought in a wrestling match with Jacob and won....... He didn't win fair and square though, he had to disable the dude's leg temporarily... But seriously god fought with Jacob, guess the devil was too much for him or something, either that or he's just a mean bully picking on less powerful beings.

* after his power was drained so much, he could only make dew fall to prove something to gideon, trying something like a flood at that point would have killed him anyways.

* he made a donkey talk........ And the donkey talked....... God made a donkey talk.......... This is a ridiculous power, god is such a drama queen.

* he made the sun stand still so that his people could kill lesser beings (since only the Israelites were his own people. I guess every other person is screwed)... I don't know why god would claim to make the sun stand still when the sun doesn't even move in the first place...... The thing is at that time, god had not discovered science so he would have claimed that he caused the earth to stop rotating and revolving which would have been the accurate way to describe the event. Anyways, he didn't........ God didn't take basic science class... Made the sun stand still, I can claim that too since the sun doesn't even move.

God's weakness

God doesn't have a weakness........ Blasphemy........ Infidel......... Hell faya

Save your breath, the bible itself claims that God has his own kryptonite. God's weakness is iron chariot, yes you heard me right, iron chariot. Don't believe me?

Judges 1 vs 19

New Living Translation

"The LORD was with the people of Judah, and they took
possession of the hill country. But they failed to drive out
the people living in the plains, who had iron chariots."

There you have it, god's weakness as portrayed in his own word. So for all you unbelievers, if you want to protect yourself against this war god, get yourself some iron. I actually have limited edition of iron chariots, so preorder if you need yours. It's not free though and it's guaranteed to chase god away since he can't handle iron chariots.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Pr0ton: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
blueyedgeek You funny o grin grin

See how you rubbish that poor dude.

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
DProDG:

So you didn't and couldn't argue theology with me and you are quoting the bible against petty christians , which the idea you obviously copied from an atheistic website ... you badly need a psychiatrist this boy
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
blueyedgeek:
To be fair to god as portrayed in the bible, he's really not as powerful as Christians make him out to be. Disregarding verses where he's lauded with unmerited praises as being omni curry curry and omni everything, his feats were underwhelming to say the least.

They say god is omniscient but in genesis, when Adam hid from him, he had to ask for Adam's location and also ask if he had disobeyed him. If he actually did know beforehand...... Then man is he stupid for asking such questions otherwise he's not really omniscient.

The bible also says that the same god regretted creating man, I don't see how an omniscient being should feel regret or anger or jealousy or anything like that. If he did know beforehand that he would regret making man.... Then man is he stupid for making man otherwise he's not really omniscient.

They say god is omnipresent meaning he's everywhere at the same time but why does the spirit of an omniscient being have to move across waters (emphasis on move)

God created the world in six days and was so tired that he had to rest... He had to rest........... god had to rest.

They claim god is spirit but yet he modelled man in his own image. God has a face, nose, mouth and even a deek (how else would he have an only begotten son?, except of course he created Jesus as well and specially declared him his son which is plain stupid but hey...he's god... He can do what he damn well pleases). Before someone comes here to say nonsense about man being in god's image being metaphorical, do well to remember the verses that describe him as someone with a nose, eyes, face, hand etc. The bible says that Moses saw his freaking shadow (god has a shadow..... Hehehe.....god has a freaking shadow). The bible also claims that he perceived the aroma of sweet suya that Noah sacrificed unto him, the aroma was so pleasant that he had to make a rainbow for the special occasion.

* he won the war against Lucifer in the heavens but I still wonder how he couldn't prevent the war in the first place if he's all powerful. The fact that Lucifer was able to get a lot of angels on his side is a pointer to God's inability as a leader. To prove that god is such an as****le, instead of placing the rebellious angels in a reformatory holding cell, he threw them to earth to cause havoc. Very dumb thing to do.

* he created the world in six days but was tired on the seventh and decided to call it a day. Superman would have done better

* he destroyed sodom and gomorrah with fire and brimstone. Okay, I got to admit, this is a pretty fancy power so a plus one for him. It did drain his powers so much so that he couldn't repeat the feat again.

* he splitted the red sea in half by farting out loud. With all his powers all he could was split water..... Big deal, he could have commanded giant flying eagles that can breathe fire to safely carry the Israelites across the red sea but he chose to make them trek. Gandalf would have done a better job there.

* he flooded the entire world with rain........ It drained his power so much he decided not to try such nonsense again. Forget what the bible would have you believe, god can't flood the earth again because he has run out of juice.

* He fought in a wrestling match with Jacob and won....... He didn't win fair and square though, he had to disable the dude's leg temporarily... But seriously god fought with Jacob, guess the devil was too much for him or something, either that or he's just a mean bully picking on less powerful beings.

* after his power was drained so much, he could only make dew fall to prove something to gideon, trying something like a flood at that point would have killed him anyways.

* he made a donkey talk........ And the donkey talked....... God made a donkey talk.......... This is a ridiculous power, god is such a drama queen.

* he made the sun stand still so that his people could kill lesser beings (since only the Israelites were his own people. I guess every other person is screwed)... I don't know why god would claim to make the sun stand still when the sun doesn't even move in the first place...... The thing is at that time, god had not discovered science so he would have claimed that he caused the earth to stop rotating and revolving which would have been the accurate way to describe the event. Anyways, he didn't........ God didn't take basic science class... Made the sun stand still, I can claim that too since the sun doesn't even move.

God's weakness

God doesn't have a weakness........ Blasphemy........ Infidel......... Hell faya

Save your breath, the bible itself claims that God has his own kryptonite. God's weakness is iron chariot, yes you heard me right, iron chariot. Don't believe me?

Judges 1 vs 19

New Living Translation

There you have it, god's weakness as portrayed in his own word. So for all you unbelievers, if you want to protect yourself against this war god, get yourself some iron. I actually have limited edition of iron chariots, so preorder if you need yours. It's not free though and it's guaranteed to chase god away since he can't handle iron chariots.
Wow! Wow!! Wowwww!!!! 1 billion likes! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
blueyedgeek:

God's weakness

Judges 1 vs 19

New Living Translation

... that awkward moment when intelligence eludes 'a thinking atheist' ...
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 28, 2015
The biblical story of Noah like that of the tower of babel is allegorical! Do you think our descendants will know the level of our advancement in science and technology if our civilization is nuked back to stone age? In fact, any message about the catastrophe that led to the collapse of our civilization will be passed on to them from generation to generation as a legend/myth!

Ecclesiastes 1:9-11

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; there is nothing new under the sun. Is there anything of which one can say, "Look! This is something new"? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time. There is no remembrance of former things, nor will there be any remembrance of later things yet to be among those who come after.

Have you ever wondered why even with our level of technological advancement we are still baffled by the architectural wonders of the ancient world? There a lot of evidences of ancient machining and advanced mathematics in those structures...nothing is new under the sun! This same human arrogance destroyed the ancient world and brought it to ruin...

When we think we know too much, then we collapse! That is the lesson that MUST be learned from the story of the tower of babel. Virtually everything in our civilization is controlled by computers and the internet....imagine the information loss and what will happen if the internet goes down permanently! Our descendants will know close to nothing about our civilization and how many things were achieved in our time...

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

So you didn't and couldn't argue theology with me and you are quoting the bible against petty christians , which the idea you obviously copied from an atheistic website ... you badly need a psychiatrist this boy
Didn't say I couldn't argue theology, just said i wasn't going to. We were on the topic Evolution so there was no need deviating. Here are my quotes, and some of yours. . .

KingEbukasBlog:
First .. hell is not in existence now
Second.. God is not a sky being . He didnt come from nothing like the Big Bang , God has no validity . He has no beginning , no end . So mighty your brains which came about by mistake can comprehend
Thirdly ... Jesus Christ is the way you can escape God's punishment
These were some 'questions'(it's obvious you do not know what questions are) that you expected me to reply so I simply said. . .
I'm not gonna argue theology with you so there was no need to reply

And then you came up with your miracles. . .
KingEbukasBlog:
I've experienced miracles before right there before my eyes , everything changed
My reply...
I'm not arguing theology because it's subjective and it will be stup1d to argue off faith.
etc...

Now we're on the topic, The Great Flood, a story from the BIBLE, you don't expect the source, the BIBLE to be quoted?

I've told you before, simply respond to my assertions rather than accuse me of plagiarism. Unlike some people, I can actually think for myself.

So, there goes your childish attempt to make it seem like I backed down from a topic with you. Try harder next time smiley
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by micynute94(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
@ blueyedgeek..
U r really something.. Love ur posts too much, wanted to quote it but my phone... hanging...
U hit the nail on the head.
I think our Jesus is Clark Kent.
On a serious note..
The Bible had been and is still fvcked up.. .Who d hell creates two being and like one more than the other. ( case of Jacob n Esau ). then claim impartiality.
Who d hell sit still n wait till Cain killed Abel before asking some fooliish questions about wat he did, huh?
I mean.. Who the hell creates hell fire n promises to put ppl there if they don't listen to him aka his termed sinners, and he had d guts to say he gave us freewill.. where d heck is the freewill? Ooh, i get it.. it's like, u devil u will see, they will still worship me if i grant them their freewill then out of fear created hell to remind them they v no choice.. Freewill indeed!. .
And moreover, not everyone can be saved, since he already said ppl will gnash their teeth , writhe in fire bla bla bla. and none of his word will not come to pass.. I guess some are pretty much destined to hell fire even before birth.
I think the Bible need a new revaluation.. We ain't that stuppid..
That Holy spirit.. ehnnn... na case
I think God is way much over hyped.. Stories of Zeus still makes sense.
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
micynute94:
@ blueyedgeek..
U r really something.. Love ur posts too much, wanted to quote it but my phone... hanging...
U hit the nail on the head.
I think our Jesus is Clark Kent.
On a serious note..
The Bible had been and is still fvcked up.. .Who d hell creates two being and like one more than the other. ( case of Jacob n Esau ). then claim impartiality.
Who d hell sit still n wait till Cain killed Abel before asking some fooliish questions about wat he did, huh?
I mean.. Who the hell creates hell fire n promises to put ppl there if they don't listen to him aka his termed sinners, and he had d guts to say he gave us freewill.. where d heck is the freewill? Ooh, i get it.. it's like, u devil u will see, they will still worship me if i grant them their freewill then out of fear created hell to remind them they v no choice.. Freewill indeed!. .
And moreover, not everyone can be saved, since he already said ppl will gnash their teeth , writhe in fire bla bla bla. and none of his word will not come to pass.. I guess some are pretty much destined to hell fire even before birth.
I think the Bible need a new revaluation.. We ain't that stuppid..
That Holy spirit.. ehnnn... na case
I think God is way much over hyped.. Stories of Zeus still makes sense.

It's what it is....you are just a pawn in the LORD's game grin

Isaiah 45:9

Woe to him who strives with him who formed him, a pot among earthen pots! Does the clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ or ‘Your work has no handles’?

Romans 9:21

Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

Job 40:2

Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him? Let him who accuses God answer him!

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by johnydon22(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
doubleDx:

It's what it is....you are just a pawn in the LORD's game grin

Isaiah 45:9

Woe to him who strives with him who formed him, a pot among earthen pots! Does the clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ or ‘Your work has no handles’?

Romans 9:21

Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

Job 40:2

Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him? Let him who accuses God answer him!
the same way you are a pawn in allah's game, a pawn in sangos game, a pawn in zeus's game, a pawn in krishna's game..grin

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
johnydon22:

the same way you are a pawn in allah's game, a pawn in sangos game, a pawn in zeus's game, a pawn in krishna's game..grin

All these are mini gods...the GOD of all gods is YAH! No ONE but YAH grin He/She/It is the KING....
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by johnydon22(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
doubleDx:

All these are mini gods...the GOD of all gods is YAH! No ONE but YAH grin He/She/It is the KING....
hahahahahahahahaha i don die ooooo cheesy
**Falls on the floor laughing**

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Sango is a messanger of Olodumare, Zeus never called himself God, so does Krishna. Only alląh, one of the gods in kabba elevated itself to the God of Moses, YAHWEH.
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahahahahaha i don die ooooo cheesy
**Falls on the floor laughing**

Yahweh is supreme, above all; it's evident in the manifestation of his words! His messages to his servants and those who know him are as clear as day...but cannot be understood by the carnal mind grin Only those who are spiritually alive are entitled to this understanding....

An evil generation looking for evidence for GOD will be kept in the dark for judgement...the only evidence you will get is the irrational story of Jonah surviving in the belly of a fish for three days....grin

Matthew 12:39

But Jesus replied, "Only an evil, adulterous generation would demand a miraculous sign; but the only sign I will give them is the sign of the prophet Jonah.

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by johnydon22(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Sango is a messanger of Olodumare, Zeus never called himself God, so does Krishna. Only alląh, one of the gods in kabba elevated itself to the God of Moses, YAHWEH.
what zeus never called himself God? zeus also created the world. . yahweh and allah are both copy and reworking of the God el supreme God of the canaanite pentheon.. Zeus also has an image of every man on earth, who ever he wants he takes.. Yahweh and allah are both young deities compared to El, Ea, Eru etc.. smileyhttp://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna
so krishna and zeus are not God, you need your brain checked again or who ever sold you that crap flogged..
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by johnydon22(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2015
doubleDx:

Yahweh is supreme, above all; it's evident in the manifestation of his words! His messages to his servants and those who know him are as clear as day...but cannot be understood by the carnal mind grin Only those who are spiritually alive are entitled to this understanding....

An evil generation looking for evidence for GOD will be kept in the dark for judgement...the only evidence you will get is the irrational story of Jonah surviving in the belly of a fish for three days....grin

Matthew 12:39

But Jesus replied, "Only an evil, adulterous generation would demand a miraculous sign; but the only sign I will give them is the sign of the prophet Jonah.
LOL
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2015
johnydon22:
what zeus never called himself God? zeus also created the world. . yahweh and allah are both copy and reworking of the God el supreme God of the canaanite pentheon.. Zeus also has an image of every man on earth, who ever he wants he takes.. Yahweh and allah are both young deities compared to El, Ea, Eru etc.. smiley
Read the Wikipedia before spilling out anything. How can you be God if you have parents? No God but YAHWEH. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Read the Wikipedia before spilling out anything. How can you be God if you have parents? No God but YAHWEH. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
So your god is an orphan?
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2015
DProDG:

So your god is an orphan?
Do you know what you are saying at all? Or just writing just to erase the fear of eternal destruction?
Re: Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? by johnydon22(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You should have read your link first before giving it out.. here is a pic of your link zeus is even called the king of the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. / Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.