Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? (18353 Views)

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? / Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Idowu , the indisputable Queen of vulgarism . grin

How your toto na? e still dey sell? undecided
ask ya mama if her own dey boom na....e go dey boom sef no need asking cus politicians are everywhere taking turns on her.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Popular? How? Who she be? From which village? Who give am title? undecided
undecided
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

No Sir, I am not!

Ok then.
I know you don't like me but I'm seriously concerned and I think you should create an avenue to disabuse the mind of everyone as this rumour keep waxing stronger everyday.

It's nothing ,just do it and shut everyone of us up.
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
funny thread! grin grin

Amebo gringrin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

undecided
why u bend mouth like who chop spoilt beans?
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Idowuogbo:

ask ya mama if her own dey boom na....e go dey boom sef no need asking cus politicians are everywhere taking turns on her.
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you but the spirit of akwunakwuna.

How much you dey charge for a drop now? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ok then.
I know you don't like me but I'm seriously concerned and I think you should create an avenue to disabuse the mind of everyone as this rumour keep waxing stronger everyday.

It's nothing ,just do it and shut everyone of us up.

I don't actually give a fvck....
I totally have nothing to prove here on nairaland. If anyone has doubts about my gender, then its their business

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:

Top 10 Reasons Why Truckpusher And Unibenstudent Are Like-Mineded

1. .........

Loading ..........
grin grin
iffa hear .....na Abuja straight .
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Idowuogbo:
Popular? How? Who she be? From which village? Who give am title? undecided
AgapeCharis:
You never still get sense?? undecided
no I no get sense but I Sabi speak wisdom that small kids like u can't fathom,its unfathomable

1 Like

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by mirexxx(f): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Amebo gringrin
lolz grin
werrin i do?? sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you but the spirit of akwunakwuna.

How much you dey charge for a drop now? grin
how much ya mama dey charge? let me guess,nada ba? feck on credit tinz...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by remsonik(f): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2015
oakson:

U fine jaree
Shebi na u? I don see u b4 na
Omotorera, Ojuloge, Ewawunmi, Ibadiaran, Olojuede, Omodaraodejo, Omorewa odogun! in fact u are next to known....

wow....all this for me
thanks....#blushing
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
iffa hear .....na Abuja straight .
You think say e no go hit FP abi ? cheesy
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by remsonik(f): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Been a while sis cool

How are you ?
I am fine
How are you doing? grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

I totally have nothing to prove here on nairaland. If anyone has doubts about my gender, then its their business
Well, you're right to an extent but faking one's gender in a faceless public forum is a sign that something is obviously wrong and everybody can't be wrong at the same time though I'll respect your choice and thank you .

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by stephenqueen: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
no I no get sense but I Sabi speak wisdom that small kids like u can't fathom,its unfathomable
You're indisputably the kid here. Abeg even though you no get sense dey pretend say you get sense sometimes

1 Like

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
remsonik:

I am fine
How are you doing? grin
Hope you are not allergic to my Pee-Hem ? wink
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Peppyluv:
cheesy cheesy
bebe cheesy
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're indisputably the kid here. Abeg even though you no get sense dey pretend say you get sense sometimes
choi! Chris!! Chrissssss!!
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
AgapeCharis tongue lashing Uniben.student since the time of Mary Slessor cheesy
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Idowuogbo:

how much ya mama dey charge? let me guess,nada ba? feck on credit tinz...
Chai! grin wetin carry me go near this woman this morning? sad
Bad market - make I go find another person. angry

Idowu , the thunder wey go fire you still dey traffic. grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Idowuogbo:

choi! Chris!! Chrissssss!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mama how far? grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
nah,,no need to cast aspersions because we are actually in a faceless forum,nobody for sure can cast a verdict on someone,because we are not sure if the accuser is worst,,remember satan who is called the accuser of the brethren,Is by far the worst animate creature in the universe
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
You think say e no go hit FP abi ? cheesy
I take God beg you grin
No do am abeg, enemies for politics section go dance skelewu for my head. grin

Na beg I dey beg .
You wan fall your man hand o. cheesy
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by jaybee3(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

[img]http://media./media/ijoJB1vGhLdde/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by stephenqueen: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Unibenstudent my guy, abeg stop disgracing yourself like this na grin Chai. Okobunjiko has placed another curse on this young man's head. I release you from the yoke of Bondage in Jesus Name grin
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen gringrin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai! grin wetin carry me go near this woman this morning? sad
Bad market - make I go find another person. angry

Idowu , the thunder wey go fire you still dey traffic. grin
foooooolish guy! Next time you go dey your lane.

Trucky,the lightenining that will strike your shrivelled blokos dey inside microwave.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Feraz(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Unibenstudent, if you know you want to bask in your _stupidity, then de-activate this account and create another one that speaks magnitude of your obvious inherent preposterity.

Don't go around acting childishly and showing doltish attitude, when you bear a moniker that carries the name of an institution as dignified as the University of Benin.

Frankly speaking, in my opinion, you are a disgrace to the University....

[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/smuff/images/c/cd/Bless_this_post.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120820003454[/img]

Prixus:
and to think that this boy used to have sense...smh...u r even asking y she's fond of it? biko how many times did she do it? no be just once?
Which sense? When I saw the moniker and the picture attached to it, I expected nothing better. . . .
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by stephenqueen: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2015
2dice:
I knw the babe will d9 the Dude
100% Guarantee cheesy
naso brother, that's Naija girls for u,they can form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Love Patting The Hell Out Of Their Heads / How To Use Twitter Without VPN / Coffin-shaped Toilet Built In Australian Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.