Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Can You Imagin This? THE BEST CAR TUTORIAL EVER - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Imagin This? THE BEST CAR TUTORIAL EVER (972 Views)

The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? / Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagin This? THE BEST CAR TUTORIAL EVER by cocoduck: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2015
This is the best Car tutorial I have ever seen. You want to be a good technician? don't overlook youtube.com. Just click the link below and watch the following video and please drop your comments here not on the youtube page, i want to know what you have to say about this and what our our university undergrads learn in the universities. Thank you and pleas GEJ till 2019 (no pun intended, sorry if you are offended).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4JhruinbWc
Re: Can You Imagin This? THE BEST CAR TUTORIAL EVER by abatically(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
chuka5000:
Download tha fccking video n put it here

How is that even possible? Its not like u can attach videos on Nairaland, u can only post the video link. Let's even assume he downloaded the video and post it here, u still need data to play or download it. So yes, what difference does it make?
Re: Can You Imagin This? THE BEST CAR TUTORIAL EVER by chuka5000(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who ask una
Abatically and readonee35L
He said we should not comment on youtube.
How can I see a video in youtube and comment in nairaland.
Re: Can You Imagin This? THE BEST CAR TUTORIAL EVER by Readonee35L(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2015
chuka5000:
Who ask una
Abatically and readonee35L
He said we should not comment on youtube.
How can I see a video in youtube and comment in nairaland.

Gosh
The kind of ppl coming to Carr talk this days
Re: Can You Imagin This? THE BEST CAR TUTORIAL EVER by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 28, 2015
chuka5000:
Download tha fccking video n put it here

You! Stop using such 'f' taboo words in cartalk. We don't condone it. If you can't stay without using 'f' word, pls stay off cartalk.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagin This? THE BEST CAR TUTORIAL EVER by cocoduck: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
you all should just click the link and it will take you to the youtube page it is all the same thing comment on nairaland because I want us to discuss it here
if you do not like it then please go to hell. the video is about the developemnt if the differential gear
Re: Can You Imagin This? THE BEST CAR TUTORIAL EVER by uwemjack(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Now I know what the differential is an how it works, I can even build one.
Very educative! thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car And Bike Shows To Expect Before The End Of The 2015. / Automotive Business / Mercedes C220 Engine Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.