Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow (45407 Views)

Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Audu's Death: Its Party That Wins Election. Amaechi Vs Umehia's Case. / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Ashleyma77(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
The presidential election takes place tomorrow.
No doubt,there will be major loses and victories.
But there will also be tight battle in some states,
one of which is Lagos state.
Lagos which has the highest number of
registered voters (5,822,207) has 65.25 per
cent PVC collection. The figure released by
the commission indicated that 3,799,274
PVCs had been delivered to Lagos.

So which candidate do u think will win in Lagos state??

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by seunlayi(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2015

jonathan will win, don't be fooled by the amount of likes APC e-warrior are getting on nairaland, it has been like that since 37th BC

253 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by isrecole: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan will win by 70%(Seventy percent). I can bet my life!!!!!

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by WisdomFlakes: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
LOL, if you bet your life you will just die for nothing coz it will not happen. Maybe in Lagos, Portugal. But certainly not Lagos, South West Nigeria.

766 Likes 73 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ola6: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2015
I have my PVC. Thank God tgat soldiers are around to protect me from violent APC. I am one of the 3m + people that have their PVC and My vote goes to Jonathan. Ola6 reporting from Lagos.

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by sammyj: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2015
SAI Buhari !!! I advise young vibrant intelligent Nigerians to vote for our incorruptible, competent, distinguished general Buhari and his VP Prof Osinbajo to change this corrupt clueless government out back to Otuoke come May 2015 !!!!

392 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Olaolufred(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=48pt]SAI BUHARI.[/size]

482 Likes 33 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by WisdomFlakes: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2015
ola6:
I have my PVC. Thank God tgat soldiers are around to protect me from violent APC. I am one of the 3m + people that have their PVC and My vote goes to Jonathan. Ola6 reporting from Lagos.

You're Just Kidding like Jimmy boy. grin

212 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by scribble: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Collynzo419: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
General Buhari will win Lagos convincingly.

If you dont believe me,

- Prior to 2015, GEJ visited Lagos only 10 times between 2011-2014. Between January-March 2015, He has visited Lagos more than 20 times

- He has never bothered to meet with traditional rulers in Lagos apart from Oba of Lagos but now he has met with every Baale, Market women leader, Youth leader, Motorpark leader, Landlord association leaders, Butchers Association leader, Babalawo association etc

Lagosians are 70% Pro-APC and no matter the level of dollarization will let them vote for an incompetent, clueless and corrupt man like Jonathan.

Change is here

#wehavedecided

369 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by snowland(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Anybody that thinks Jonathan will win Lagos State should go back to bed...Its not yet daytime for him/her. I know the presidential victory in Lagos States goes to the Amiable, Handsome man of Integrity,

[size=20pt]General Okechukwu, Oluwakayode, Muhammadu Buhari.[/size]

#GMB

338 Likes 26 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Burger01(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
seunlayi:
jonathan will win
Jonawetin!?

Buhari go win hands down!

Sai Buhari

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by tociano009(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Gej all the way

17 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by fejikudz(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
GHH
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by layinkakeem(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Sai baba
Sai buhari

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by DrSage(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Oya click "like" for Buhari & "share" for GEJ

#leggo!

341 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Banjella(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari ni...

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by missbehave247(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Ok
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by efilefun(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Boko Haram has been a threat in our society today. Killing the elderly,the children and those yet to be born. And yet this Government that we have has done nothing other than promising us security while our people die. The so called Boko haram even kidnapped our girls, yet not a sign of them till this hour. We chanted ‪#‎BringBackOurGirls‬ but what we hear as echo was ‪#‎BringBackGEJ‬.
It was someone daughter that was kidnapped, u never can know if its yours next. That is why we must say No to any Terrorist act. Say No to Boko Haram.
Think about the future of your generation, think about Change.
Vote BuhariOsinbajo and lets get rid of this terrorist group.
Vote APC
Vote Change.

DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.

2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?

3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to acknowledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE

4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar
yet you are a Gejite. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR

5)You support a man who can'refund or give back your N1000 which you for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?

6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?

7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went you know the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?

coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet you are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE!
THAT IS WHY ‪#‎IHAVEDECIDED‬

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Burger01(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
Ogbeni, you go have heart seizure and just quench for nothing cheesy

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by umarc19: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari ofcourse.., and not Lagos alone it is going to be Naija as a whole.

#iRepChange

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Jelo4kul(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari would win if he had shown us his certificate, but since he cunningly escaped the judgement by postponing his case in court; then its a sure bet for Jonathan to win in Lagos state

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Bawsse(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Gmb

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by blackpanda: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:

prepare your obituary

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by kwencypresh(f): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
anybody can win
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by decode55(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=28pt] Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will win Lagos State and the election.
[/size]
smiley

Apc can't scam us into voting that illiterate

Vote for continuity
Vote for progressively progressing progression grin
Vote for continuity
Vote for GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan smiley smiley

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ice74: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari all d way

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by efilefun(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
ok oo we shall see, seems your life aint valuable to you.
SAI BUHARI.

isrecole:

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by afolayangs(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
I have Lagos PVC but far from Lagos. Am still undecided who i would have voted for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.