Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,471 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose (3753 Views)

Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
But op you also forgot that the SW which is to decide the elections has neva been divided against itself in history. Let's take a look at lagos do you really think buhari can win lagos with OPC present. I see GEJ carrying both ondo and ekiti. I see a lukewarm attitude in ogun voting pattern. Oyo so many factions. The internet is not the streets. One thing is sure SW would not take the presidential election serious. That would make them matter least. If PDP can get pleateau, major part of kogi and benue GEJ has won. There is nothing like mathematics in politics, only views and that's ur view. I can also tell you PDP is workin on the streets.
Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
But op you also forgot that the SW which is to decide the elections has neva been divided against itself in history. Let's take a look at lagos do you really think buhari can win lagos with OPC present. I see GEJ carrying both ondo and ekiti. I see a lukewarm attitude in ogun voting pattern. Oyo so many factions. The internet is not the streets. One thing is sure SW would not take the presidential election serious. That would make them matter least. If PDP can get pleateau, major part of kogi and benue GEJ has won. There is nothing like mathematics in politics only views and that's ur view. I can also tell you PDP is workin on the streets.
Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
no job, no light, security is 0, stealing nd corruption are
equal, Chibok girls still missing, $1=220naira...#WhoElseIfnotBuhari
Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by PapiWata: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
dumodust:
How ironic cheesy grin... someone that mathematics terrorised, who has phobia for numbers on paper that he resorted to magic of one naira to one dollar expects to win mathematically... anyway, since that result got him into the army, anything is possible

jdilight:

You may be right. But is not all about all mathematics. Other subjects are involve too. [size=18pt] So he will lose for the last time tomorrow.[/size]

After, he will register other subjects.

Ha ha he will LOSE for the LAST time ha ha ha ha, and all the mathematics in the world cannot save him from his assured destiny.

1 Like

Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by kalakuta11: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
With F9 in maths, why will he not loose mathematically. Its obvious

1 Like

Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by HzRF(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:
1. Since 2011, a lot has changed.
2. Nigerians are now aware of the incompetence of Jonathan.
3. Unlike 2011, APC have a wider and stronger political structures than CPC.
4. More voters, politicians, international communities now embrace the candidacy of Buhari.
5. The 2015 Campaign of Buhari is better funded and has been issue based, unlike Jonathan who spent more attacking the person of Buhari.

6. Buhari has penetrated Jonathan's primary stronghold, while Jonathan has lost ground in where GMB's base.
7. Nigerians are not happy with how things have been handled under Jonathan. Everyone wants Change. Apart from improvements in few places, we can't see any transformation in Jonathan's cosmetics.
8. Buhari has better understanding to the problems facing Nigerian. Untill 2015 New Year Message, Jonathan never accepted Corruption was a big problem.
9. Buhari and his Team have ran a better Presidential Campaign than Jonathan, even with smaller fund. Same thing to expect in the incoming administration.

Therefore this 2015, it is Mathematically impossible for Buhari to lose.

24hrs to go. Vote APC. Sai Buhari.
Calm down
Na tomorrow weda itz mathematically or Englishally impossible we ll knw

1 Like

Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by BrokenTV: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Caseless:
story for the men under the leaking umbrella.
We don't need the witchcraft and sorcery weapon which is broom. APC is a negative change that cannot be accomodate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by nairabetguru(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:
4. More voters, politicians, international communities now embrace the candidacy of Buhari.
5. The 2015 Campaign of Buhari is better funded and has been issue based, unlike Jonathan who spent more attacking the person of Buhari.

6. Buhari has penetrated Jonathan's primary stronghold, while Jonathan has lost ground in where GMB's base.
7. Nigerians are not happy with how things have been handled under Jonathan. Everyone wants Change. Apart from improvements in few places, we can't see any transformation in Jonathan's cosmetics.
8. Buhari has better understanding to the problems facing Nigerian. Untill 2015 New Year Message, Jonathan never accepted Corruption was a big problem.
9. Buhari and his Team have ran a better Presidential Campaign than Jonathan, even with smaller fund. Same thing to expect in the incoming administration.

we have decided smiley
Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
jdilight:

You may be right. But is not all about all mathematics. Other subjects are involve too. So he will lose for the last time tomorrow.

After, he will register other subjects.
lwkmd.
Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by donphilopus: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Caseless:
It is also 'physically', chemically and mechanically impossible for gej to win this election.
Where is donphilopus?

Bros, I just dey o....We're on ground sir!!!
Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by Caseless: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, I just dey o.... We're on ground sir !!!
correct!

1 Like

Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by daviesdavy: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who is the mathematician to balance the unbalanced equation? Just chill tomorrow will unravel itself whether it is mathematically possible or not.

1 Like

Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:

building castles in the air leaves your children homeless and standed
Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is what mathematical analysis looks like

President Goodluck Jonathan on wesndayy said the main opposition party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), was in for a massive shock in the presidential and National Assembly elections which will take place across the country saturday.

Jonathan, in an interview with an online news outfit, TheCable, said elections are hardly won through propaganda, wishful thinking and assumptions, but by serious and effective grassroots mobilisation.

The president buttressed his point citing the Ekiti State election which his party won convincingly last year as an example.
“You should remember the Ekiti State governorship election last year. Before the election, many people were saying APC would win by a landslide. But we in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) were busy mobilising the grassroots, going from village to village, from town to town. The result shocked everybody, apart from us in the PDP. I am not underrating the APC, but I think they are grossly overrated. We shall meet on the field. That is where we will test our true strengths. We are fully ready. You will soon see,” he said.

Stressing that the much stated popularity of the APC candidate, General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd), may be more hype than reality, Jonathan said: “Let us work with the facts on the ground.

“PDP currently controls 21 states of the federation. APC has only 14. Of APC’s 14, you and I know that Imo and Rivers State are only APC in the sense that their governors defected. The people know where their interests are better served.

“Also, when it comes to presidential election, Edo State is PDP. So essentially, of the 14 APC-controlled states, only 11 can be described as APC. Of course, I know that not all the PDP-controlled states usually vote PDP in presidential elections, so you have to concede that one or two PDP states will vote APC in the presidential election. At the end of the day, you are still looking at 23 or 24 pro-PDP states, including Anambra which is controlled by All Peoples General Alliance (APGA).

“In 2011, taking that as a baseline for comparison, I scored 22.4 million votes. Buhari had 12.2 million votes. That is a difference in excess of 10 million. I do not suppose that you believe I have lost 6 million votes to Buhari already, or that he has gained 11 million more supporters. Suggesting I will lose a whole 6 or 7 million votes to Buhari would be an exaggeration.

“Let us even add the votes of ACN which scored two million in 2011. Since CPC, ANPP and ACN have merged into APC, let us say APC had 14 million votes in 2011. I still defeated all of them with over 8 million votes.

“Don’t forget that Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, the ANPP candidate then, and Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, the ACN candidate in 2011, are now in the PDP.

“Ekiti and Ondo States are already controlled by PDP. I don’t see APC winning Oyo and Ogun States. And from the last governorship election in Osun State, you could see that the gap between PDP and APC was very narrow, judging from the figures. Other factors will still be at play and the best you can say for now is that Osun State is a tossed-up state, as Americans call it. The real battleground is Lagos State, and if you have been following events closely, the PDP is reborn in Lagos. Wait and see how Lagosians will vote,” Jonathan explained.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/shock-awaits-apc-tomorrow-says-jonathan/205212/

GEJ till 2019
Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by egift(m): 5:14am On Mar 29, 2015
mikeansy:
This is what mathematical analysis looks like

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/shock-awaits-apc-tomorrow-says-jonathan/205212/

GEJ till 2019

So far so good.
Re: It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose by egift(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
We made it. All those who doubted can now see the light. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria / Adams Oshiomole Impose #70,000 Monthly Tax On Borehole Owners / Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.