Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why Nigerian Politics Is Better Off Without PDP And Apc...by Immortalvoices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Politics Is Better Off Without PDP And Apc...by Immortalvoices (758 Views)

Without PDP (Jegede), Election Wont Hold In Ondo State, Gov.mimiko Threatens / Election Can’t Hold In Ondo Without PDP – Mimiko / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Politics Is Better Off Without PDP And Apc...by Immortalvoices by immortalvoices(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2015
[b]My brief analysis of the two foremost biggest political parties in nigeria....

Harold Lasswell said that "politics determines the process of "who gets what, when, and how." This means that politics determines what policies and goals the political system will pursue.

Robert Dahl, another prominent political scientist, defined politics as the "process that determines the
authoritative allocation of values."

This means that political scientists get to investigate how the political process determines what happens and how positions are shared and gotten in a political settings

Looking at the happenstance in nigerian politics one is tempted to seek for CHANGE (APC), yes I am a fan of TRANFORMATION (PDP) being there and the biggest party in Nigeria..but truth be told PDP has failed Nigerians.

Yes, in as much as I love PDP...to many bad happenings, has occur during their holding fort in Nigerian politics (I need not going into details because APC fanatics has such on their finger tips)

Now with all this...I have come to realize that what Nigerian truly need is CHANGE...not TRANSFORMATION yes! Nothing has been transform in the eyes of the masses (yet again I will spare you the details you already know)

Now sadly it's a pity that this poli-thief-cians has turn an Election campaign into a campaign of calumny, names calling and destroying personality instead of presenting their intending manifestos to the teeming masses

Sorry to say we need CHANGE but save for BUHARI and his VP pastor professor Osinbanjo...the Rest are made up of Ex-PDP and corrupt APC party leaders (is that the change we need)

NOW THE VOICES VERDICT....
PDP is not what nigerian want neither is APC the changes nigerian need.. So we have to vote for one of the lesser Devils because none of THEM WILL LAST THE TEST OF TIME

And before the end of the very end "A NEW TRANSFORMATIVE CHANGE" will sweep accross the Nation thereby seprating the "WHEATS from the CHAFFS" of Nigerian politics (mark you calender to 2017)

THE VOICES...has spoken
#immortalvoices
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI Takes The Lead Winning 5-3 Live Updates (from NTA) / Great Nation Gej & Gmb Our Champions And Nigeria Our Nation!!!! / Prof Jega Versus Prof Etu Efeotor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.