Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

E-book Series Expositions On Spiritual Warfare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / E-book Series Expositions On Spiritual Warfare (424 Views)

Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-book Series Expositions On Spiritual Warfare by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Greetings nairalanders,

Expositions on spiritual warfare volume one is a book that describes basic warfare concepts, hearing from God and important points to observe in watching and praying.
It is available for purchase on Amazon bookstores.
Re: E-book Series Expositions On Spiritual Warfare by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2015
The second installment deals with satanic legal tools used to manipulate people in the spiritual realms. It also deals with resolution of spiritual identities and some deliverance related issues.

It is available on smashwords just click the link on my signature and it will take you to the book store.

Price is $2.99
Re: E-book Series Expositions On Spiritual Warfare by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Expositions on Spiritual Warfare volume 3:Encounters narrates experiences and testimonies of answered prayers, it also contains experiences shared by my grandmother about her encounters with witchcraft in Ado-Ekiti.

More information also exists about the project God commissioned me to carry out last year in resolving the identity of the marine principality ruling the waters of Ado-Ekiti.

It is also available on smashwords just click the link on my signature.

Price is $2.99
Re: E-book Series Expositions On Spiritual Warfare by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2015
To corroborate my story in volume 3:Encounters, you can go through nairaland topics I created and you will find a house listed for sale in Lagos, Olowora junction to be precise. That is for those who wish to verify the story.

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Word For The Week: Praying Always / God’s Throne Of Grace / The Benefits Of Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.