Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,665 members, 7,805,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

How To Open A Click Bank Account Right In Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Click Bank Account Right In Nigeria! (2348 Views)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / How To Get Temporary Uk Address For Your Click Bank Account. / Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Click Bank Account Right In Nigeria! by eastern(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2009
I want to show you how you can safely and securely open a click bank account right
here in Nigeria without any troubles .

Firstly for you to open a click bank account you must have a foreign address.
I will assume that you don't have someone abroad that you can rely on to give you his
address . The reason for a foreign address is because at the moment click bank does not accept
Nigerians

I want to introduce you to a service company called Graph Card. They offer a virtual
address. By virtual address that means by using their service they will give you a specific and
personalize U.S.A address.

I love this website a lot but unfortunately many Nigerians don't know about them. Infact
with your virtual address you can also receive foreign checks without having a Domiciliary
account.

So the first thing is to open a graph card account and register with them as a Nigerian.
Their website is www.graphcard.com . Registration is FREE. You either choose a personal or
reseller account.

Once you open your account you will see that graph card offers different services one of them
is:
Virtual Office, that means by applying for that service you will be given a
virtual address and that is the address that you will require to open your click
bank account!.

Graph card charges just $5 a month for a virtual address[less than N1,000]. You will need to
fund your graph card account first and when your account is funded, you can then generate
your virtual address instantly.

For you to fund graph card your graph card account you can VTN ,that is the company i use http://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/Invite.asp?ID=7253

Once your account is funded in less than 10 seconds you will have your own virtual
address created instantly and like i said, it will be just for you. This is what graph card
addresses looks like:

LFR COMMUNICATIONS INC
P MB: 1212 , 8101 Sandy Spring Road
Suite 220, Laurel MD 20707
USA

All graph card address looks like that. The only way they will know it is yours is the PMB. The
addresses are always the same it is just the PMB that is different.
Once you have obtained your virtual address you will then go back to www.clickbank.com
and sign up.

When opening a click bank account you should note that click bank asks for payee name.
In the payee name box the name you put is: LFR COMMUNICATIONS INC. I will explain
later why you should do that but for now just put in the above name as the payee name and
then put the virtual address that graph card gave to you as the place you want your check to be
sent to.

The second part of the form, you can put in your real name. But not at the payee
information.

Once you do this simple step, in less than 8 minutes you will be able to open your own click
bank account right here in Nigeria without any problem.

Click --> "HERE TO LEARN HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CLICK BANK CHECK IN NIGERIA VIA YOUR GTB ACCOUNT"

, We all Must succeed!
Re: How To Open A Click Bank Account Right In Nigeria! by AmeLonRo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am set to do clickbank things now, but my question is why is Nigeria not one of the locations for registering clickbank address?
There may be more to using other countries address. When you use US address there are tax requirements before you can withdraw the money.

(1) (Reply)

Piggery Farming Made Easy / Silk And Chiffon Fabrics / What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.