Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election (856 Views)

Photos Of GEJ As He Arrives Bayelsa This Evening Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election / Text Of President Jonathan’s Broadcast Today Ahead Tomorrow's Election / Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election by dedarkman(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Uploaded is the pic of us collecting our electoral materials for tomorrow election . I swear I will uphold and keep my dignity intact by making sure no rigging in my polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Make sure u record 100% victory for jonathan morrow
Say no to fake change
Say yes to jonathan
Say yes to transformation
As ya vote for transformation may ya life be transformed and vice versa

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election by kingar(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hope your nt an APC supporter.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election by kingar(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hope you are not an APC supporter, because even the broom users may use umbrella to go vote tomorrow. Rainy season election.
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oh my eyes behold the materials that will be used to send the drunken one back to the creeks!! grin grin

Never ever again will corruption arise
Never ever again will injustice and impunity heard

Happy New year Nigeria CHANGE IS HERE!! cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election by watered(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
May the will of God be done! None of the candidates will make me stand tomao. Anyone who emerges winner should be sworn in.
Re: Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election by doctokwus: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Any electoral officer that attempts to rig for any party would have himself to blame.All Nigerians want is a free/fair election and d winner would be accepted and d nation moves forward.But any attempt to interfere with d process to give any party an undue advantage wud b resisted.
We know who Nigerians want after 6yrs of daftness and we want to deliver that mandate of change in a manner that would prove to all that daftness,mischief,sinister motives and corruption have been totally rejected.
Op good work,do your job fearlessly and fairly and God would protect you even if agents of darkness want the status quo to remain.
Re: Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election by sherrylo: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Best174:
wow

WHAT'S WHAO? THAT ONE WILL POST RUBBISH ON A POLITICAL THREAD AND YOU WILL QUOTE AND WHAO THE RUBBISH. YOU GUYS SHOULD GO ELSEWHERE NOT ON POLITICAL THREADS.
Re: Pic Of Us Collecting Electoral Getting Ready For Tomorrow Election by RockMaxi: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
@dedarkman, very good determination that you have but becareful with your subordinates if you are the superior and be careful with your superiors if you have some and above all you should be seen as a cool headed officer tomorrow.
Not all the electorates are human. undecided
There will be another election in 2019 if I am right and we really need you around.

(1) (Reply)

As The Election Stands On Votemonitor App (at The Moment) / See What PDP National Chairman Dr Adamu Muazu Did On Twitter / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Jonathan And Sambo? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.