Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs (19426 Views)

INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by zub(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cool....glad to be here.....
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Horlawoomey(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
I will be working as a Presiding Officer in Karen Ganura Ward, Tsafe LGA of Zamfara state.

Nation calls
Morale is high.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Euckybaby(f): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
All cop members involve in the election and voters please be vigilant while on the queue your life is more precious than election.. God bless Nigeria
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Archmage(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
here in warri south local govt. no show yet, no list, no training allowance and no idea about what is going on.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Sijo01(f): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
freshcvvs:

Make sure you do not manipulate for anyone.. we still need you here on NL o!

Lol.... Worry not. I will not compromise.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
I hope y'all have your 9.mm with you? undecided
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by FEROH: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by pigin: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staff make sure GEJ wins
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by JimTiger4(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Inec training here for Niger state,dem ask ''who is eligible to vote?'' ... People just dey shout ''anyone with pvc'', ''anyone who has been authenticated'' etc ....... Smiling in my mind, I just chip in '' anyone with pvc and/or crude weapon liable to cause harm'' ...... Even if na razor blade!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by mustymatic(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
CR77:
Please conduct a free and fair election

I know the best candidate is GEJ

GEJ till 2019.

See where GBM belone to
Vote for change and Your English n spellings will surely change
Change
for Good
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Johncuppa(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
I will be working as presiding officer at is in LGA of kwaravstate. Getting prepare to my RAC centre.
May God's hands be upon us.
We will not mourn for anyone of us IJN

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by doggiemann(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Working as PO in Aso Rock polling unit. grin

RAC is calling...

Time to serve my fatherland

#Team Vote, not fight
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by sonickay(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is my second INEC Call of Duty. I can't wait to go to the field again as APO I. I REP Lagelu LG, Ibadan, Oyo State. I PLEDGE TO NIGERIA MY COUNTRY TO BE FAITHFUL LOYAL & HONEST. SO HELP US GOD TOMORROW. AMEN! Best of wishes to other adhoc staffs.
Rocking INEC with my Nike sports sneakers. Please dress smart for tomorrow, its no runway fashion show.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Damalex4luv(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
On duty at lafiaji in Kwara state
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by chillbabe(f): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
link2ok:
I tot we wia told not to display our identity and yu hia also stating ur PU(polling unit) for the sake of security kip to ur shell.
In my unit tomoro I wuld conduct a free and credible election.
Shalom
. I don't see anything wrong with that enough with the secrecy already. I Would even like to see if we really have underage voters. Please good people of Nigeria vote and not fight. God bless this nation
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by desertboom(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
It is some seconds to 2pm and accreditation and election starts from 8am tomorrow. There is no list or any information about where we will work tomorrow as regards our polling unit here in Rivers state.
I wonder why because most of us will be traveling on water to get to our polling unit since there is no road to most communities here.
NYSC don't know anything till this moment.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by joshrare(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chanchit:
This thread is for Nairalanders that have been selected to work as adhoc staffs for tomorrows election.
I know we would be really busy tomorrow, but we can start by stating the areas we would be working, and maybe after accreditation, we can share pix and give situation reports, then do same after the main voting by announcing the winners of our polling unit.
I would be working at National stadium as Assistant Presiding officer 1(APO1) it means I would be handling the card reader.

Best of luck!
May the best candidate win!

Am workin @ amegor pry sch
Apo1
Any hint on how to work with the card reader?
@op,. Any useful hint pls
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by arusoncd(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
A student asked his teacher:
"Sir what is the meanings of
White Elephant Project? " The
teacher sent the entire class
on excursion to see Governor
Amaechi's uncompleted
1kilometre mono rail that has
guzzled N150b in River State
Which he said he regretted
and was tricked into building
it. nawaooo
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by kinibigdeal(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oyab:
Anybody with idea on how much they paying?

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by handie(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
APO 3 in Akoko Edo. Don't know the polling unit yet but wherever i might be posted to, i vow to be non partisan and do my best to ensure that the people's votes count and i'll do my all do resist being manipulated by anyone.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by bxcode(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Here in Akwa Ibom Eket precisely, corpers don't know the post they will be handling yet, nothing whatsoever from INEC. undecided
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Forwetinnah: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
bestestgirl:
Are you authorized to do that?

Same thought crossed my mind undecided
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by dober(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hi all.
I registered in 2011, got my PVC. But seems I can't be able to go to the unit where I registered in because I can't trek there, as there may be restriction of movt of motorists tomorrow . There's a voting unit near my home, but I didn't register there. Both are in the same LGA. can I use the unit nearer to me?
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by sheedy407(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Im APO11 in the most commercialized city in africa which is ikeja.

I promise to abide by the ethics of INEC.
GOD help me.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Dolypson04(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Working at Eruwa. Yet to be given a definite post but has an APO sha. May God protect us all.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by observer2020(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
WHY IS NIGERIA CORRUPT, EVEN THE ELECTORAL BODY?
my report goes like this ,inec sent us SMS to go for inec adhoc training, we went ,my local government is Idemili north in Anambra state, after spending my two precious weekends that's complete 4days ,inec told us that election has been shifted that they will contact us later. we obeyed and left.
last week they started sending text again for retraining of adhoc staff ,I waited I didn't get any SMS ,as a rugged guy that Nigeria has made us to be,I decided to gate crash there, we reached there there was a big crowd, I thank God that I wasn't only person that gate crashed, they started calling one list that has up to 600names ,we waited patiently ,at the end ,around 140 people present answered there name, the inec staff told us that didn't heard our names to leave the premises, we did it politely.
then the next day of the retraining, EO in charge of the local government find out that the list has been compromised at INEC office at Awka, that those that there names were called was not part of the training, he ordered his staff to paste the names of those that attended the four days training, which they did and our names was pasted.
on the last day,we went for the training and during conclusion of the training, one inec staff told us to start looking for politicians that can help fixed our names to the list because once they send the list to Awka from the local govt, politicians will bribe the officials there to put the names of those that will help them rigg the election.
MY QUESTIONS ARE:
1.is it proper for inec to be compromised in state level?
2.presently we are still waiting for the politicians influenced list that is coming from our state capital and there is no hope that all that did the proper training will be shortlisted, with this do you think that the election will still be credible?
I rest my case here.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by joanana(f): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Project400:
...Need Unique Research Topics/Proposals (Plagiarism-free)?

E.g.
"The Role of Social Media in the 2015 Presidential Election
Campaigns in Nigeria"

Write:
project400@writeme.com
or Call: 08037655948

Ask Google and you will be surprised
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by CoCoLav(f): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Cc: Urine
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Waiting for my posting as........

Posted to the eastern part of Kogi as Collaion Officer for one of the Federal Constituency.

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by kilokeys(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
very sensitive office..

i was presiding officer in 2011.. plenty tori..

i couldnt find the courage to do it again.

the Lord is ur strength.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by justi4jesu(f): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
loomer:
If dem offer u money, collect o

That's corruption na cheesy
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by gascoign1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
The greatest good we will du for Buhari is to come out and vote massively for him and not liking comments and post here. The reality is for your likes to reflects in tomorrow elections and not liking even without a PVC.

Sai baba for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate's Rejection Of The Gender Equality Bill: Nigerians React On Twitter / Ex-Governors, Ministers Refuse To Surrender Diplomatic Passports / 'I Regret Slaughtering A Ram for Buhari's Victory In 2015' - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.