Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs (19432 Views)

INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Rockstar07: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
zilokontah:
Please do not announce the winner in your polling unit as it is an offence as only the authorised INEC official is allowed to give this result.
If you do, you will be contravening the electoral laws

Simply give the number of votes of the candidates and parties, let the readers draw up their conclusion.

Which electoral law? undecided. U mean the one u've reviewed? Abegi. Don't say what you don't know about the law.
They can simply tell us here the number accredited voters and the number of each contestant.
It's a way of helping n monitoring the credibility of the election. One international body is already doing that and we did same when I conducted the 2011 election as the PO.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by AmeLonRo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
kilokeys:
very sensitive office..

i was presiding officer in 2011.. plenty tori..

i couldnt find the courage to do it again.

the Lord is ur strength.

Explain more please.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by loomer: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

That's corruption na cheesy

Na part of the country culture
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by arusoncd(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
A student asked his teacher:
"Sir what is the meanings of
White Elephant Project? " The
teacher sent the entire class
on excursion to see Governor
Amaechi's uncompleted
1kilometre mono rail that has
guzzled N150b in River State
Which he said he regretted
and was tricked into building
it. good.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by kilokeys(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
AmeLonRo:

Explain more please.
underage kids with voter's card.. when u ask .. they scream at u... cofa!! na u born am for us?..

thugs paid 50 naira each to brandish machetes

3 cubes of maggi star.. given to the women to vote a particular party

and many many gist.. its all in the past now.. for me .. so good luck pple
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by jennykoko3005: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
jamex93:
my advise for u guys is DAT u guys should b carefully careful,
life na one, no politician is worth dying for

all the best

sai APC!
NASOOOO!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
joshrare:

Am workin @ amegor pry sch
Apo1
Any hint on how to work with the card reader?
@op,. Any useful hint pls

Well I won't be able to explain much here but its not that hard to operate, once you place the card behind the card reader, press notify button, it would show if the card reader is for the unit, if its for the unit you will press d hand sign on d screen so the person would do the thumb printing, if its verified, it would bring a green correct sign, then press query to check the total number of verified cards later.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by charlove(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sijo01:
I ought to work tomorrow but dont know if I can. Am a little bit under the weather........... Will post my unit as soon as it's been confirmed.
are u in lagos? im supposed to work too bt no call or txt frm dem
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by a4hafoe(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
abeg hu knows aw much dem go pay undergraduate wey no b copperr..
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Jaypea98: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
joshrare:

Apo1
you may also google it out or check youtube for related videos
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by freshcvvs: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
kilokeys:
very sensitive office..

the Lord is ur strength.

Tell us what happened...
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chibaby87(f): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
mine APO 1 in my area Isara Remo north Ogun state
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm an adhoc staff,and all hands are on deck to conduct a free and fair election.There's a lot of enthusiasm,by Gods grace I and my team will live up to expectations.Salutes to the INEC chairman,blocked almost all loopholes .
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by lastpage: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt] "COUNTDOWN" to when Jonathan would DISPLAY the "PREPARED RENTED GIRLS"..... as the #Chibok girls! [/size]
Jonathan says the "girls" will be ready by 12-Midnight at the latest!

This lying President is wonderful..... Him be MAGICIAN nii?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

But l wonder o, so Shekau has kept all these girls together, even when informants say the girls have been separated into small groups and scattered across borders of Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Cameroun!
This also makes sense as that large contingent of girls will be difficult to hide, feed and catered for, if kept in one place!
Also remember that Shekau has married som-off while some have been used as suicide bombers here and there!

So, whose girls is Jonathan going to parade a few hours to election?
*How low and deceitful can this President get?
*Would the whole world not be laughing hysterically at this show of SHAME and COWARDICE?

Nigerians can end this show of shame, in a few hours time by Voting our Jonathan.

Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo and end this deceit and lying from the worst President Nigerians made the mistake of electing

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Project400: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
joanana:

Ask Google and you will be surprised
We've asked Google; and found no Journal/Thesis/Dissertation on the stated Topic.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by isan(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Will 2moro be the end of nigeria ? Who knows !!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by okolimike(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
I might be working as APO11,
I will ensure a credible Election in my unit.

Ogbaru LGA, Anambra State
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Sweetcharacter(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Guys, up till now no posting is done in akwa ibom state. No one knows his fate. Everyone‘s @ their respective LGA‘s INEC offices.
The news is that some people that didn‘t participate in the training are being filled in & those that were trained are gate crashing.
It‘s a very bad day here, & we‘re standing in rain

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Am. In maigatari niger border in jigawa state.I wil work as ex coper (po)in baran gari in fulata ward
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by chukzey442(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Presiding officer. Somewhere in Bekwarra l.g.a of Cross River state. Though we haven't receceived any training allowance yet.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Femsyn(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Those scared of being an umpire at any level at this election, cos of past experiences, could be, cos of the tendency of being partial. Once you're neutral and non-partisan at discharging your duties, the chances of violence will be slim.

I was a Presiding Officer in 2011, now I'm a Collation Officer.

Some will neither vote nor be an INEC official, pls do us a favour, clean ur street on that day, so u don't become completely useless to the nation. #OnlineActivists

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Laid2001: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please conduct a free and fair election in your own little way!
May God Almighty help you.

Notice that the party of riggers will try to turn this thread to a campaign thread, but do not be deterred, just do the right thing and God will judge you and reward you according to your acts!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Rockstar07: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
kilokeys:
very sensitive office..

the Lord is ur strength.

Same here. I was in maiduguri... Gambori ward surrounded by heavily armed to the teeth soilders with their tanks while i was counting the casted ballot papers. We heard a loud bomb exploded . I continue counting o...No shaking

Thank God for sparing my life to tell the stories...lol

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by soreola(f): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls no need to disclose such information. Information about your work location, position, number of votes etc should remain confidential. Why should ppl on here find out before the rest of the world? Why potentially put urself at risk regardless of how harmless ur actions seem?

Pls protect urself and ur colleagues and keep information relating to the polling process strictly confidential.

If you feel the need to talk you can come back when you are finished tomorrow and share your experience while also avoiding disclosing confidential information. In any company, there are trade secrets and insider information that should remain confidential. Many businesses have code of conducts and disclosing such information can lead to punitive measures up to and including termination. Just because that may not exist in this situation doesn't mean we shouldn't use discretion.

Pls, we all want a free and fair election and I encourage you to take all possible measures to play ur part and ensure it is so.

Thanks and all the best tomorrow. Be safe!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by henroe2k2(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am APO II in Ogu/bolo LGA in rivers state...

I shall be updating nairalanders with the latest...
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by ekiloui(f): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm an adhoc staff (APO1) at Nyanya Abuja, and I'll try to post situation reports and the result from my polling unit.

Meanwhile I'm presently at my RAC and nothing is happening, we were told to report by 12noon, I decided to go by 2:30pm, got here at 3pm and lo and behold nothings happening, they'll be attending to us by 5pm and we'll probably sleep in the class rooms in the secondary school which is our meeting point
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Sijo01(f): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
charlove:

are u in lagos? im supposed to work too bt no call or txt frm dem

Am in Benin. I've not received call nor sms either. Will be going to my training venue to check later. I'll advise you do same.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am a presiding officer at dental centre in dugbe..I will keep you guys posted but we will sleep over at ibadan boys high school,oke bola tonite.dat's my collation centre..
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Urine: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
CoCoLav:

Cc: Urine

What's the difference? still smh4u
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Sijo01(f): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
joshrare:

Apo1

Don't tell me you did not attend training.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by joanana(f): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Project400:

We've asked Google; and found no Journal/Thesis/Dissertation on the stated Topic.

http://www.google.com/m?q=the+role+of+social+media+in+election check this link. Get information about the impact of media in election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer / Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) / Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.