Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs (19435 Views)

INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
We were told to report to the collation centre by 4pm, but till now I'm still chilling @home, cos according to situation report, people just dey stroll in small small, I should be there before 9pm sha.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by joshrare(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
fapcrook:
the card reader is like the POS machine we use at banks and supermakets. At the face of d Card Reader CR is switch on button and where u will login comes up. Then u enter PIN, of which user name must hav bn done for u. At d back of d CR is a tiny space where the chip of the card will be read for accreditation and on top is where the fingerprinting will be done. If it accepts d finger the voting is read by d machine and automatically sends it to the main server at Abuja, so no room for rigging

Thanks bro
This is info is useful..100 percent
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
What we have in ondo west of ondo state was a diff. Case , list was pasted many time the last time that got everyone mad was the last one the eventually conceal 180 names from the finalist around 7pm when some of them were already at their centres
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Jfrezzy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
How much is 4 post nysc or xcorpr
Abuja apo 111
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by joshrare(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
A question for the house...
As Apo1 incharge of d card reader, what do I in case of emergency?
What if @ gun pt someone demand for the card reader
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by CoCoLav(f): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Urine:

Well I'm sticking with the official figure, but if they start misbehaving don't forget what I told you to tell them. I still need your pretty face around.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Macuberry(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Here in Benin city the case doesn't look too good o. Those who attended the training didn't see their names on the list o. Others who didn't attend saw their names appearing more than once.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
The process of posting names in Lagos was at least 80% fair.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Mojir(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am going to be a collation officer in one of the wards in tomorrow's election by His grace. As at this evening, on reporting to the Inec LGA where I have been posted there was no information regarding COs at all.

While waiting I saw some of the staff using correction fluid to erase some of the authentic PO names and replacing with their own candidates. Many authentic ones that actually did the training are going to be left stranded afterwards. God help us in this country!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Sweetcharacter(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Finally, they‘ve pasted in uyo.
Some people are using their fone touch 2 check their names, the stress is much here, we‘ve been here since morning & the list‘s pasted around now. Apo11, i hate this post, it‘s really tasking. I wanted apo3.
Buh it‘s very bad & frustrating here as trained people being pushed aside and people that never showed up 4 the training flooded the list. Too BAD
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by tweeby: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Apo 2,asaba delta state ward 11
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Sijo01(f): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Macuberry:
Here in Benin city the case doesn't look too good o. Those who attended the training didn't see their names on the list o. Others who didn't attend saw their names appearing more than once.

Which local government is that?
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Sijo01(f): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
... Off to ma REC center
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by fapcrook(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
joshrare:

Thanks bro
This is info is useful..100 percent
u are welcome my person
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by princeakins(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am posted to Lafiaji/Ebutte.. As APO 1... cant wait to get started. In others news am neutral nw. (Independent grin)
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Macuberry(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sijo01:

Which local government is that?
Ikpoba okha
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Harmvirus(f): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
APO 2 asaba delta state. At the REC center now. Will sleep on a primary school bench..imagine that
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Bomi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
After two days documentation, two days training and two days waiting for instruction on posting, Nigerian factor has creep in. Learn from a source now that there substitution and replacement going on in INEC headquarters in Lagos!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by simiolu1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chanchit:

Guy stop misleading people here, I'm not announcing the total result, I'm simply announcing the result of my ward which anybody can do since the counting would be done in the presence of everybody.
anybody can announce the result EXCEPT INEC/election officials. Ur silence has been bought. If anybody wants to announce the results online, let it be the people who were there when U were announcing the results or the party agent of that polling unit and not U!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Harmvirus(f): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
joshrare:

Give it to the person. don't drag with him cos of your life but make sure you report to your SPO
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by simiolu1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chanchit:

Come, assistant Jega, so far the result has been counted I can even show my face here and say it on NL cos there's no secret in it, everybody would watch while you count and even anounce before you announce, so what's the fuse, all this ITK people sef.
U're putting the cart before the horse. If any1 wants to announce since U have given the result at the polling unit, let them go ahead. I repeat, as an election official, do not post election results online.
If U think I'm doin ITK, ask ur SPO tonight or tomorrow morning before goin to the polling unit.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by simiolu1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kajiang02:

Pls do not be ignorant on this.
The results will be known and displayed at the polling unit after election exercise, so everyone has access to it.

The observers, polling agents all watch and take records during counting processes. It is a public thing.

I encourage everyone to do the needful and publish results as soon as they are counted and verified to avoid issues tomorrow.

#OurVotesCount Tweet
I'm not saying people shouldn't tweet, update or post results online. What I'm saying is that those posts should not originate from election officials.
For those thinking I'm doing ITK, lemme ask U this: As an election official, are U supposed to talk to journalists/media representatives while on duty?
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Macuberry(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Election fever. The bubbling area of ikpoba hill in Benin city is now like 31st night where everyone is in the church praying.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
simiolu1:

U're putting the cart before the horse. If any1 wants to announce since U have given the result at the polling unit, let them go ahead. I repeat, as an election official, do not post election results online.
If U think I'm doin ITK, ask ur SPO tonight or tomorrow morning before goin to the polling unit.
results will be posted to online Cos' we are more educated and internet oriented than ever before.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
simiolu1:

anybody can announce the result EXCEPT INEC/election officials. Ur silence has been bought. If anybody wants to announce the results online, let it be the people who were there when U were announcing the results or the party agent of that polling unit and not U!

Yea, my real silence has been bought, not my NL silence. So I'm announcing the result of my polling unit tomorrow, you fit call Jega make he come catch Chanchit.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by mrgreen4real(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
I and my friend attended 4 days training yet our names were not on the list. Some didn't attend training their names came out. When such people are given APO 1 and can't operate smart card reader then pple would open their wide mouth and say Jega has done nothing. Nepotism has come to supersede any form of career-pursuit in nigeria. May God help us cos we need a CHANGE from this.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Sijo01(f): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Macuberry:

Ikpoba okha

OK. Am @oredo........ Some people we attended training together did not see their names while some names appeared more than ones.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Harmvirus:
APO 2 asaba delta state. At the REC center now. Will sleep on a primary school bench..imagine that

Thank God say u see bench, dem don lock all classes here, I don head to my house, would return by 5am
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Oluschenco(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
APO 3 here @ st loius, Nikola, Ibadan.
Situation here is terrible. I wish I am on my bed right now.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Me just got home now...AKS Apo 1... .cudnt wait anymore.. if de like, de shud replace my name with dia people...its dia biz..*chilling on my bed* tongue
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Oluschenco(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
joshrare:

Safety first.

I will beg for my life and drop the card reader.

Mi o le wa Ku.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by joshrare(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Here @adolor college..benin city
I have a mattress to myself alone in the laboratory, having a standby generator, light and fan...
I can say **amchilling**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick / Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. / Obasanjo Meets Ohanaeze Leaders In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.