Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Reality Of Second Chance - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reality Of Second Chance (13646 Views)

Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / The Second Chance Novel(tscn) Series One And Two / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
EPISODE 11

That night,i slept like baby...i was feeling fulfilled inside of me...though i slept late,i was the first to wake up from the bed...singing song of fulfillment...that kind thing now...i was so happy as if i was doing my first honeymoon....i made used of my song to wake u everybody inside our house...i did my chores with speed...did my laundry and even help my brother to wash his clothes...he was really amazed..cause on a normal day,if he ask me to wash his clothes,i wont...i singular handedly did all the house chores at home...my mum has never saw me that happy....even my sister has to come into her room and ask what is making me that happy....i waved at her question and told her nothing and i wll be right back....

The rest of the saturdays was uneventful....no friends and Rita didnt call me,and me at the other hand,dont have airtime to put a call through to her...not that i am not financially bouyant at tha particular time...atleast i still have the money Rita gave me...just that the place were card is being sold is far from my house...so if you must buy a card,you just have to buy it on ur way home....so i stayed at home without doing anything but reading my books for my upcoming exams....before sleep took the better part of me...

Waking up leta in the day,i was hearing noise of laughter..i checked my time,it was 4pm already.....that means my mum,brother and sisters are back cause they do close early on saturdays.......but my mum didnt go to her shop today,rather she was a guest in a marriage ceremony....thereby she left the shop under the care of her sales girls.....sorry i didnt tell you what my mum deals on,my mum deals on jewellery,not gold...but the jewellery are expensive,she also deals on african beads....oya enough of my mum before una go find me come warri come kidnapp...lollsss......back to the story.....but what is making them laugh is what am yet to find out,i got up from the bed and headed straight to the parlour....the sight of who i saw was overwhelming....cause it was never expected.......

sorry for not updating yesterday,i was very busy
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
CONTINUATION

DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!! i screamed on top my voice as i ran towards to meet him for a hug....my mum was not suprised..because thats how me and my father are....we play like a child and i love him because their is always a story to tell any time am around him and i dont hide anything from him......so this is the man who has been making them laugh abi....I greeted my dad as usual and sat close to him.....

ME:Daddy you didnt tell me that you will be coming today...thats not fair o...*sad face*

MY DAD:am so sorry my son....i wanted to,but my battery was flat,but is that why your face is like that?....oya guess what..

ME:*enlighten mood*what dad?

MY DAD:i brought you tv set that you will put in your room.....

ME:*Jump up in excitement and hug my dad again...was so over joyed*

MY DAD:thats not all....i also brought you a computer game...

I wasn't able to stand any longer...because the suprise was not what i have expected...i thought it was his usually chocolate he do buy for me...i started rolling on the flow feel with happiness...i hugged him again and told him all the sweetest words i know...

MY DAD:you welcome my son...*took a deep breath*but their is a but

ME:i was now relax to listen to his but....

MY DAD:Son i know you are now very much happy...but i will have to stock the game and the television away from you till you finish writing your exams...i hope you ok with it son?

ME:*Still smiling*yes dad...i know you want the best for me...thank you dad for the suprise.....

*clears throat*

We are still here o....my brothers and sisters all echoed it together...so which one did you brought for us

MY MUM:like father like son....oya what did you buy for me?

MY DAD:my queen....you know i wll always bring something for you....i dont want to strip of my kingship when i need it most o....

We all bursted into laughter....

My father narrated his adventure at work and how someone was caught stealing from the company..he was also promoted in his work and how he melt a man who helped him with transportation when he was kindof exhausted when he finished buying our suprises and he also promised the man that he will come with his family to come thank him.....at the end of his story...he told us to get prepared that we will be going to pay the man a visit the next day...being sunday...i was happy because i was going to go out tommorrow....make boredom no make me take shine....lets see how it goes...

stay tune....who is this man going to be?is he someone i have know before or who?next episode will answer that question
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by hadease(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
kip em cumin u gud @ wat u do.........
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
hadease:
kip em cumin u gud @ wat u do.........
thanks boss
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
EPISODE 12

The day has finally come...it was sunday,i woke up early to prepare for service,cause my dad has earlier told us that we will all be going for first service...so we should all wake up early....i took of my pajamas,wrap my towel around my waiste and headed straight to the bathroom with my tooth brush at my right hand and my sponge around my neck...i took my bath,as you know early morning water get as he dey get...as it is in my routine that i dont use hot water when am taking my bath....i left the bathroom,smelling nice...cream myself and put on my shirt.....i sat down on my bed glancing through my phone...when my dad called out my name...getting downstairs,i saw that they were all set to go...we prayed before leaving the house...

After the close of service...my dad took us home......getting home,we ate our breakfast....then my dad asked us to rest,saying we will leave shortly.....

I felt a touch at my back,thinking my elder sister has come to wake me up...cause the hand looks soft and smooth...i was enjoying the touch...it graduated from just touch into kissing...it was as if my eyes were blind folded..cause i cn handly see the face of the person...we both kissed for 5mins...when i realise that the breath was that of Rita...i broke from the kiss and aske her whats her name...she confirm my doubt..saying her name was Rita....i was shocked...how did you get into my room...and were are everyone...

RITA:i came to see you and your parents are all in the living room...

ME:thats strange....so my dad allowed you into my room...

RITA:yea....i have really miss you...when i came,you were the first person i asked of...

she lyed on the bed and this time the kissing was so hot that we off our clothes...we started hot romance....until i had a big slap in my head...that alone brought me back into reality...then i saw my brother laughing profusely......

MY BROTHER:who were you kissing in your dream?

see me see question o....kissing care!do i look like who was kissing...

he narrated the ordeals to me..saying i was just cuddling my pillow and kissing it...saying i love u...bla bla bla...

chai...so na dream i dey dream since...this girl is really to have great effect on me...this is the second time that am dreaming about her...hmmmmmm...what can this dream mean?

my brother have to tap me again to bring me back to reality.....what are you thinking about?i have been talking to you and yet no response...i hope all is well?

Actually i hate keeping things away from my brother,i have always confide in him time pass...but never have i talked to him about any relationship about me....should i tel him now or not....

I concur that i will tel him...so i narrated the whole story about me and Rita to him...he was impressed,he leta revealed to me that he thought i was a gay and i dont have a girl in mind...since i entered ss3,he adviced me on what to do..saying that i should make sure i tel her my intention on monday...he gave me some tips on how to approach Rita and told me that our dad asked me to get ready that we will be leaving very soon.....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
hmm....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
EPISODE 13

We were all dress for the visit......i decided to were something casual,since is just a visit and not an outing...wore a fitted chinos trousers...and a white polo shirt...i was the last to get dress,because my elder brother came to wake me up when others were getting dress....we all came out of the house...my father decided to make use of the jeep this time around instead of the small car he love using anytime we are going to visit someone...this time around i really dont know why he decided to change....

Getting to the place,i looked at my wrist watch and discover it was 2:16 already....my father horn at the gate several times before the gate finally open...i was shocked,because there was no sign of a gateman opening the gate....my father drove into the compound and the gate closed himself....inside of me,this is really a wealthy man house,only few wealthy men can afford the gate and also this is my first time of seeing a gate like this...We all alighted from the car...the compound was big,at the car park their was 4smaller cars and 6 jeeps...all with different colours......the compound has a security camera ....i was astonished with what i saw..indeed this man his really wealthy,all my brothers and sisters were just staring at the compound including the beauty attached to it....

You all are welcome...my wife and i has been expecting you people...turning round...i saw a well built muscular man...working towards our direction with his lovely wife,which skin was just glamouring like gold...looking at both of them...i can tell that the man will be 58yrs old..kindof similar with my dad age....while the woman might be 42yrs...but the money made her look younger than her age...they both ushered us in,not without my father introducing us to the man....we all got inside the sitting room,the sitting room was indeed out of this wrld designs...the interiors of the chairs are not from nigeria....the chairs were solid...infact money was indeed in that house....he offered us juice.....

The man leta introduced himself to us as minister sunday...the minister for finance....for my mind i was like now you they shop our money abi...he continued again saying he has 6children and his eldest son was in america doing his degree program and will round up ending of the year......but his other children school in nigeria.......and his senior daughter came back from school because he ask him to....for my mind i was like wetin my papa and this man don talk for our back....my father asked my elder brother to come with him...it was kindof strange to me,but couldnt utter a worf about it and now this man is saying that he sent for his eldest daughter to come home...something is fishy here.......

He wife came out and beckoned on us that food is ready...we all matched to the dinning table......the food was set and the man asked his wife to call the children....from were i was,i started hearing names like tracy,john,Rita....the name Rita stroke me and i was amazed....questions started flowing in my head...will she be someone i know? i just wave the question off my mind,at list we have millions of people that bears that name......

lets see if my question will be open...
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by hadease(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bros dunt kill us wit suspense nw
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
EPISODE 14

I decided to keep myself busy,since the discussion the two old men were talking was base on politics....my elder brother brothers was just keen on were their discussion will end...is not that i dont love politics o...but the experience i had was terrible....cause of pdp and labour party,a man stab his fellow human on his right hand....and ran away...the man that was stabbed ran inside his house and brought out a cutlass and went to the man's house,but couldnt find him....but found his wife at home...the man angrily busher the man's wife and left her in the pool of her own blood,thank God for neighbour that were around...the man was rushed to the hospital immediately.......but not with a complete arm.....stories reaching me,leta confirm that the man that was stabbed went straight to the police station to report himself and he was detent,but was leta realise......u know police and money,no cult case was file....so arguing about politics is not just my thing....

I bent my head operating my phone,i was so engrossed with my phone when my dad called out my name....looking at him,he was winking at me...looking at my side,i saw a fair gorgeous girl standing by myside...we both exchange pleasantries and he went to sat down close to my eldest brother.....the guy no waste time when he start to the talk about.with the babe...see mind o....while me on the other hand was still engross with my phone wen someone took a seat by myside...at that time i was getting angry,cause that was not the outing i really wanted...bending down my head..stil engrossed with my phone,when i heard that can we pray...raising up my face,i discover that the ladyu seating close by me was actually Rita i was suprised...i was over joy in my inner spirit i felt so fulfilled,atleast my day getting intresting...she hasnt seen me yet....

Her mum was the one who actually lead the prayers,after the prayers....we all sat down....it was when her mum asked her to pass me the plates,that she realise who the person was?she was suprise seeing me...but we just have to keep it cool...she passed me the plates and sat down....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
interesting but somehow confusing. u were using 'he' in the stead of 'she' and some verbs are used correctly..
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by blackmarya(f): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
weldone
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
CONTINUATION

I ate my food as slow as ever...she was just staring at me...as it is in our culture that nobody talks while eating,i kept calm all through the meal as i consumed my meal....26minutes leta...we were all seating at the seating room....i was operating my phone,but not concentrating...i leta stood up from were i was to seat close to my elder brother,atleast to tel him that the girl that sat close to me was Rita.

Getting there,my mum beckoned on me to cum join her in her seat,i decline telling her that i was going to seat with m elder brother,when my moither told me that the space close to him was occupied by the minister eldest daughter...i frowned at the new development on how things were turning out so fast...meanwhile my dad and his minister friend are engrossed in their discussion about politics...Rita mum added more pressure to my mum request....i obliged and sat with the.....their discussions was so boring,beause all they were talking about was all about nigeria movies and there acting...stuffs like that,i asked of my brothers from my mum and she told me that they wer upstairs playing game,while my sister has being taken upstairs by Rita eldest sister to slip.....she luv slip...*we all burst into laughter*by my little dry jokes,before then,the occupant of the space close to my brother has occupied her seat already and my eldest brother has entangle her in his web of discussion,glancing at both of them,they were chatting and smiling,i respect my brother for that...No time to look time o,i guess they both exchanged numbers,because i found both of them exchanging their phones..i decided to mine my own business and focus n my phone since Rita was nowhere to be find in the parlour...when they wia still discussing by that time i was already playing some games in my phone...when Rita mum brought me back from my world of fiction and ask me a staggering question,but all the same i gave her the answer she wanted...

RITA MUM:Son so which school do u attend?

ME:Alphameric senior secondary school....i knew what i was doing,cause it was dsame school i and her daughter was attending...

RITA MUM:*SUPRISED*that means you and my daughter attends the same school...

Trying to dodge the question,i wanted to stand up when Rita entered the room and walked to her mum and whispered somethings and in her mum ear..her mum started looking at me and at the same time smiling...she stood up and went out with her,i took a deep breath when she left....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
EPISODE 15

I left the exact spot my mum was seating and proceeded to join my brother where he was having a nice time...getting there,i greeted both of the and excused my brother from the sight of Rita eldest brother...we both got outside...we were outside when i told him that the girl that sat close to me was the Rita i have talked to him about,he was suprise....

MY BROTHER:Are u sure of what you saying?

ME:yes brother...am very sure,what am i going to do now?

MY BROTHER:is easy....just try and call her to come downstairs...cause i ave not seen her after the lunch we just had...

for my mind,as you go see her,when you wia busi chatting out your life with her eldest sister...

ME:really?she was downstairs not long ago,she just went upstairs with her mum when she whisper somethings in her mum's ears...

MY BROTHER:Ok then,whats going to happen now is that you should text her and tell her that you need a company and you so bord...and you need someone to talk to...abi you know dey bored already?

ME:i answered yes...but what will i tel her if she finally comes down....i dont know how to venture into discussions with her ...

MY BROTHER:*LAUGHING*na only mouth you get...you cant even tooast a girl and you go dey make mouth,anyway,tel her ur intention towards her and dont be scared of what she will say...looked at his time and discover that it was 5 already...you better tell her your mind,cus by 6,we will anounce our going...let me go and finish what i have started....

Befor i could say a word,he has zoomed off and i was left alone with my thought...i was scared and at dsame time wanted to do it,i went inside and found her mother seating down with my mum already...they wia both smiling when i walked passed them.....i went to sat down alone when i recieved a text msg looking at the name it was Rita...

text message-i hope you enjoying yourself?you dont have to reply,not all requestions need an answer....

i was finally happy,cause that is a perfect time to ask her to come down...i composed my message like this and sent it to her

my text message-sorry to burst your bubbles my dear...am not enjoying anything....infact i am extremely bore here...boredom has become the other of the day for me....you only can save me from it...lease come down stairs and help a friend at of boredom...or should i say please come downstairs to help someone that adores,admires and luv u cure his boredom....

i sent the text message to her and in less than a minute,i received a reply instantly saying

Rita text message-i will be with you shortly....

15minutes leta i was shocked with the statue of human i was seeing,my eldest brother attention was drifted immediately from her eldest sister to her and from her to me and he wink at me...i knew that he was trying to communicate to me....which i got...she has changed from the one i saw her with toa different clothing entirely and this cloth she was putting on was something else...she was indeed naturally endowed...she came and sat close to me...i looked at my time and discover it was 5:30 already.....

lets see if i was able to say anything..watch out in the next episode....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
EPISODE 16

Seating next to me was Rita....she smell nice,i think she just finished taking her bath because i ask her to cum downstairs,or better still,she has not taken her bath since morning maybe she only ceased the opportunity to take her bath when i asked her to come downstairs....i was kindof confused....why will she look so beautiful if she has not taken her bath....just then,i concluded maybe she has taken her evening bath..cause i knw that she took her bath,when she went to school....

RITA:*Tapped me on my shoulder*what are you thinking about...i have been here now over 25minutes back and you didnt say anything....

i was suprise.....25minutes,i and i have not said anything,then what have i been doing all this while....thinking ofcourse an inner voice whisper to my understanding only....

ME:*looking at her*am sorry about that...is just that am a little bit shy anytime am in your presence...

RITA:And why will you be shy?re u not a man?

ME:Not yet a man...but a guy.....actually i want to tel you something very important....

RITA:And what would that be......

ME:*SHAKING MOUTH*i want to tel you that you look beautiful.....

RITA:Hmmmmmm......thanks,is that what you want to tell me....

ME:Actually.....yes but no

RITA:*CONFUSED*Whats yes and no....is there no forward answers?

ME:There is....Rita i just want to let you know that......

MICHAEL.....that was my father voice....he was calling me,looking at the seat my brother was,i was unable to find him there...but Rita sister was there,turning back to look at my father...i saw him and my elder brother standing and giving me a signal to come that is time to go home....i was so disappointed...i have just missed another opportunity to tel Rita my feelings....i really dont want to do it on the phone either...i just want to be bord enough to do it with her facially...that will be an added advantage to me....i looked back and Rita and completed my speech...

ME:i will be leaving now...thanks for the hospitality your family showed us...

Deep down inside of me,that was not exactly what i wanted to say....but how can i say such a ting without her responding back....i left her and bade her goodbye as my dad drove us out of the compound....on our way,my mother asked a very suprising question.....

watch out for the questions...
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
EPISODE 17

MY MUM:*smiling*she looked at me and asked...i know you know that girl

ME:*framing innocent*which girl are you talking about mum?

MY MUM:dont act as if you dont know her...cause her mum told me that you guys attend same school and she is in ss2....i can vividly remember that back then in school,we ss2 student always stick around the ss3 student,because they will be passing out of the school soonest and they also will love to work round the school always...so dont start acting up on me..cus am ur mum and i know what you can do...

shuooo....see this woman o,she still remember her days in school?i decided to add one plus one together to give her the answer she wants

ME:To be frank with you mum....i dont know her...i hardly go out of my classroom,am always with my books,more over my exams are very close and how do u expect me to start making friends at this crucial time on my school....mumcy take am easy o....

My dad who was actually driving decided to interfere...

MY DAD:Honey i trust my son...he always know when the time is right to entangle himself with relationship issue....

MY MUM:Am not saying he should make her his girlfriend...but all am saying is that he should atleast make some friends...especially females...your son dont have any female friends...except some few male friends that has come visiting him....

I smiled inside of me and look at my eldest brother...he was just smiling,i thought this people know who i really am...how i wish they know how close i am with Rita and just mere visiting,how they have brought us so close,without them knowing...i just wish they new....my mum would have forgotten the incident that happened some time ago...when my eldest brother caught me CALLING out Rita's name in my dream....cause she dont always remember something like that...but she can remember people that are owing her money...even if they have forgotten...my mum will bring them back to remembrance,fear the power of money o....

Finally we got home,we all alighted from the car and i walked straight to my room to rest my head,reminiscing about the events of the day.....it was really a fun fill day,i so much enjoyed today....i ironed my uniforms...ate my meal and dash to bed and sleep took over me...
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
ok... continue...
i just hope she would forgive u at the end sha. hope that her fwend u slept wit is nt dt ur classmate who is her fwend sha
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by blackmarya(f): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
keep it up
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by mzzkismet: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
olarafiat:
i c u going places with more effort could u pls improve on ur grammar
I greet una o

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by mzzkismet: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
well done @op, u tried, bt pls improve on ur grammar and paragraphing. and also pls try not to abbreviate
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2015
mzzkismet:
well done @op, u tried, bt pls improve on ur grammar and paragraphing. and also pls try not to abbreviate
i will see to that
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
[i][/i]updates comes up soonest
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
EPISODE 18

I got up very early on monday morning...prepared myself for school...it was really unusual like me to wake up early...especially when is monday...i dont really fancy mondays...cause is always uneventful,so i thought....i went straight to our seating room and found everyone up and doing except for my dad who was just seating and at same time,staring atthe television...i greeted him and walk pass him to his bedroom,made use of his perfume..cause i sense that today is going to be a great day for me at school....i entered the kitchen and saw my mum preparing our breakfast...my sister was with her,assisting her with the dishes...

When we were all through with whatso ever stuff we were doing,my dad gathered us for our early morning devotion...i was the one that sang praises and worship with so much joy in my heart...my father prayed and all of us went to the dining table to eat our meal...on the dining table,my dad asked me why i made use of his perfume...my reply was,dad you know is monday,i gat to look fresh to school...he smiled at me as if he knew what i was upto in school today,why wunt he know afterall.....atleast he just found out that the minister we all went to see,his daughter attend our school...

I got to school when the assembly bell was rang...i would have been in school,earlier enough,but the traffic jam was much...that it is with the road when is monday....after they might have exhaust their money on sundays....they will all come out in full force to work....Nigerians....if clubbinh dont take our money,definitl drinks will....i approached the assembly,smiling with everyone.....glancing at my right hand side,i saw Rita standing in the girls roll.....my smile hanged to that of fear,i was sweating and at the same time,my heart was beating fast,as i go take approach this kind girl now?she was looking so beautiful today being monday...abi. na because of me she is so beautiful this morning....i decided to concentrate more on the ss2 guys line when i saw the two guys with her that friday...both of them were staring at me....infact they were not smiling...for their mind we go deal with you before your exams commence....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
EPISODE 19

The assembly was over...i was working to my class looking scared at what those guys has in mind towards...is it a plan of good or evil...is it a plan to bring me to my unexpected end?i was extremely scared...when some held my hand...looking at my side,it was Rita...she was smiling...for my mind if you know wetin you don put me ehn,you no go get the mind come hold my hand....

RITA:goodmorning handsome....

ME:*smiing*morning beauty,you looking beautiful...but not as usual..because this one is kindof different...i mean you look extremely beautiful this morning....

RITA:*blushing already*thanks....i better start going to my class now,before our maths teacher enters the class...

ME:I actually dont know where the boldness of me holding her hands came from...but i can vividly remember that i held her by the hands and told her something i learnt...143

RITA:she was confused...whats 143?

ME:*SMILING*if you want to know,you can see me when is break time already...there and then will i let you know what i meant by the word....

she smile and left...for my mind,i have tried something different this morning....something that will make her crack her head and me at the other hand,something that has made me by her time for the break....i was working to my class when the two guys approached me....i became scared...are they here to kill me?or to beat me up?....i was so much scared when one of them tapped me back to mother earth....warning me to stay out of Rita...that he is her bf and if he ever find me close to her again,that he will so deal with me...i became so terrified when they both left....but on a second thought,Rita never told me she had any boyfriend and more over why are they warning me if Rita was his girlfriend...atleast they should have talked to her first,before coming to meet me...i laughed inside of me,so guys are now seeing me as a good competitor to handle...nobody is stopping me now...atleast not when i have gone this far...is either i let Rita know about the new development,the better for me....but i thinking reporting them will be a perfect idea..before telling Rita.....

watch out for the new episode
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2015
TO ALL THE NAIRALANDERS IN THE HOUSE…I WISH YOU ALL HAPY NEW MONTH…WE ARE IN THE 5TH MONTH AND 5 CONNOTES GRACE….MAY THE UNSPEAKABLE GRACE OF GOD SPEAK FOR ALL OF US IN THIS NEW MONTH IN JESUS NAME…AMEN…..NEW MONTH NEW STORY…HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE....ONCE AGAIN HAPPY NEW MONTH

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by fabulousbrainzz(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
No shit..
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2015
updates kicks off 2moro
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2015
EPISODE 20

I finally got to my class,looking so worried and scared...first time someone threatened the hell out of me because of one particular girl...and if i dont act fast,is either my waec will come without me participating in it or i will be writing it with one hand......

The class was uneventful as usual....all was on m mind was that let the time fly as he use to fly....cause my principal dont love it someone report anything to him if school is still on,if you try it,he will insult half of your life and even flog you,before sending you out of his office...glancing through my wrist watch...the time was 10:06....The time was actually slow today....that kind thing now...when you want it to be fast...now that time he go come slow for your eyes,when others will be complaining that the time was.

During the period of all the whole class which seems fruitless to me because their was no teacher,i caught someone who is always staring at me...at intervals...she will steal a glance at me and smile...anytime i try looking at her direction,she will pretend as if she is looking somewhere with her eyes...she is someone i know very well....her name is Cynthia..the girl Rita told me that she came to look for...unfortunately she was in school today....

Cynthia like i will always say,she is beautiful...she is indeed an epitome of beauty,a sight to behold...she is very gorgeous...we both knew each other right from our days in SS1,She is extremely brilliant...sometimes during our days in SS1 and 2,if there is no teacher...she will come out and start solving some questions on the board and also explaining them...she knows mathematics more than i do....to the extent that she got popular during my time in SS1 AND 2,But one thing she never did was that she never under rated me in any form,cause if there is some mistake she have,i am always there to correct her...is not that am not intelligent but i love keeping it cool at school....By the time we got to SS3 the boyfriends she was keeping did make her concentrate so much on her study and i decided to keep my distance away from her because i hate embarrassment,not until when Rita came into the school that the name of Cynthia died off suddenly....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 04, 2015
Keep it coming. .
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2015
EPISODE 21

Our bell prefect went outside to ring the bell....it was break time as usual...everybody left the class except from me and Cynthia....Cynthia was busy with some calculations she gave herself to do...why me on the other i was waiting for Rita to come look for me,atleast i remember giving her a very hard puzzle to solve....

Minutes later,Rita showed up...she entered into the class and went straight to meet Cynthia...they both talked and laugh out loud..by then i decided to keep myself busy incase she decided not to come close to my seat....i was so into what i was doing when i heard someone called my name...i looked up and discover that it was a very good friend of mine oluwaseun...is a yoruba guy...A guy i highly respected...not because of his tribe...but because he was not full of himself..he is always there when i need him....

Looking at him,he beckoned on me on me to come that he has something o show me,i stood up and went to were he was,Rita and Cynthia were engrossed in their discussions....i suspect that neither bot of them does not know that i have left the class...cause the way they were both laughing is as if they have missed each other for long and they both have stories to tel...

Seun took me to were our cafeteriate was and asked me to take anything i want from the woman,that he was going to pay...i was kindof suprise...cause i know the guy very well....though he is free at giving someone money....he does not give guys money...rather he will tell you that he prefer spending his money on ladies....i was forced to ask him why the sudden change...He bursted into laugh and tap my back saying he has changed and more over today was his birthday...i was indeed happy for him and order what he can afford...we both strolled back to our class...immediately our legs touched the floor of our classroom...our big headed bell ring rang the bell....Rita stood from Cynthia seat and started working to her class....but all of a sudden..she branched my seat and handed a piece of paper to me....then she left

thanks for you reading time
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Nobody: 10:03am On May 05, 2015
africanchoice:
updates kicks off 2moro
Interesting story i must confess. . Try reading immediately after writing,, to correct sum errata before blogging then u're good 2go. . Keep it up
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by blackmarya(f): 6:56pm On May 05, 2015
weldone...
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by jezuzboi(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
Africanchoice Nwa Nnem, no vex say I just dey show up since that time oo. Na one or two things like that bin dey hook me up.

Now I've read the story so far and the story line is awesome. I particularly love the character, "CYNTHIA". I believe u know where I'm coming from. lol.

Just read ur story before posting, and rid it of typographical errors and all that.
I'm now following bumper to bumper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Player's Heart / Chimamanda Becomes First African To Speak At Yale’s Class Day / Differences Between Anglophone And Francophone Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.