Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

This Will Surely Inspire You And Leave You With Many Thoughts... (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Will Surely Inspire You And Leave You With Many Thoughts... (video) (485 Views)

'Dear Lai Mohammed, Please Face Your Work And Leave Big Brother Alone' - Nigeria / Get Inspired With Dstv New Pop-up Channel – M-net Inspire / Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Surely Inspire You And Leave You With Many Thoughts... (video) by sleeknick: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
this is the video of a young man who serves as a house boy but didnt let that
hold back his God given talent. i was inspired after watching this but couldnt
help but share...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_OYijItq0

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Inspire You And Leave You With Many Thoughts... (video) by Mortiple(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wow, that's fantastic!

The dude is good! If he actually composed that song, then I must say that he deserves a MOBO award!! angry

Who is he? Where is he?

I swear it! I rate this guy higher than most Nigerian so-called musicians. At least, he can play an instrument. The ONLY "instrument" most of our own musicians know how to play is the MICROPHONE. cheesy Ironically, talents like this waste away penniless whereas talentLESS ones have fat bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Inspire You And Leave You With Many Thoughts... (video) by emmanok24(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
WTF!!! I download and watched about a minute of the video and had to run back to comment!!!

I'm awed shocked

See him picking chords like he evented 'em!

2 Likes

Re: This Will Surely Inspire You And Leave You With Many Thoughts... (video) by sleeknick: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
It lifted my soul... To see how something as crude as that could produce such melody.... This should make front page... Like if you agree with me

(1) (Reply)

Miss_ait_2015 / Do You Have A Good Movie Script You Want To Sell? / Zoolander2 New Trailer Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.