Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures (10104 Views)

How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym / U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat / Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2015
With Clean 9 weight management is made easy in a 9-day program to help lose up to 10'kg. Loads of testimony around the world. Checkout a few on this thread or visit facebook.com/gh2fl.
For more details call your weight loss Guy Dimeji
Call: 08181265570
Whatsapp: 08160074667
BBM: 24D766BD

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS ON!!!

Detox made easy with Clean 9. Lose that fat before Xmas & a bran new 2016. Lose up to 30kg with the Clean 9 and FIT 1&2 programs.
Get your pack of Clean 9 for a more affordable price by call or text your name & location to this numbers.

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 1:38am On Jan 27, 2016
Being FAT is a BLESSING that isUNHEALTHY" 

Optimal Health Some people believe being fat is a thing of pride. They believe it shows them as being 'BIG' and it makes them feel more important . Well, if you think that's safe and healthy; ASK YOUR DOCTOR!The health implications of harbouring excess weight is hazardous and costly. You're exposed to several horrific life-threatening diseases. Experts have severally advised that losing some weight reduces your risk of having such diseases that are linked to overweight. You asked me how? We are willing to support you with a pack of CLEAN 9. Nix that excess fat in 9 days with CLEAN 9. Safe, 100% organic, and convenient to use! Weight management goes beyond just using a weightloss product, it requires adequate expert's support to drive required result. And that's exactly what we stand to give you!Why not talk to us today to order or ask for more info. Call Dimeji your weight-loss guy.

Email: dimejimtaofeek@gmail.com

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2016
i
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Lose 8-12'kg with ease in the most natural way ever. A pack of C9 for a 9day weight management program. Clean 9 is widely recognized around the world with loads of testimony to share. Stop with the PROCRASTINATION , stop with the "management" live a healthy and detox life with a sexy toned body for an affordable price. Your health is your wealth more reason why you should value it. 

The best part of the Clean 9 program is that you feel lighter and filled with energy afterwards. Call your weight loss guy Dimeji on this number now for your pack of C9. Promo ends 14th of February. 

'Dimeji Taofeek
Twitter & IG: @dimeji_taofiq
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Its not a magic trick so its required of you stop the doubt and get off some pounds. Get a pack of Clean 9 weight lost nutritional diet at an affordable price- purely organic, no side effects & i'd mentor you throughout the program. 

You can lose 5-15kg in weight during the 9day period & keep losing more after the program provided you eat healthy.

Pay on delivery available in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Abuja & Kaduna. 

Please kindly contact me via;
WhatsApp: +2348160074667
Email: fikky4u69@gmail.com

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Hello,

Due to the Dollar-Naira Exchange Rate Brouhaha, I am here to explain that there will be change in price of our Forever Living Favorite Detox Product: Clean 9. I am also here to announce we will be delivering via God Is Good (GIG) logistics which has proven safe and very effective to the Eastern Part of Nigeria. So, kindly get ready to start your weight loss journey with your weight-loss guy Dimeji. Pay on delivery is available in Lagos State & environs. God's peace be with everyone.

'Dimeji Taofeek

Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by fiquo(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2016
It's been a while you have seen my post on here. I apologize sincerely but this is due to the terrible crash in the exchange rate. AS you know our fantastic Clean 9 is made in Phoenix Arizona in the United States of America. The price thereby sky-rocketed a bit making it less affordable for some of our customers BUT truth is #25,000 is a little money to pay for Good Health. We employ our customers to hereby bear with us for this drastic change in prices and continue to enjoy the benefits of detoxification. Thanks and God bless you.

Dimeji Taofeek
Whatsapp: +2348160074667
BBM: 55A4F16E
Facebook Page: facebook.com/gh2fl
Re: Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures by bukoju(f): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2018
Please,am based in lokoja,kogi state capital. I need PALS Clean 9. Any recent no I can call or Whatsapp will do. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Must Get Rid Of Sniper Beans - Beans Farmers / The Best Drug To Fight Pneumonia Plsssssssssss / Moving Objects In The Body / Itching After Bath (solution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.