Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Happy Birthday Enegod!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Enegod!!! (8594 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by KingTom(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Enegod:
grin cheesy
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Truckpusher(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
They have once again unwittingly signed their own death warrants
Any African leader that deals with the west on a normal diplomatic relationship is an eediot.

You've got the resources , so you say how you want the dice to be rolled and if they don't like it they've got only few choices and that includes murder and coup.

Truth is Ghana is more fuccked than Zimbabwe and time shall tell.

They can say whatever they want about Nigeria but I'm happy that our past and present leaders even in their dumbest nature refused to enslave themselves and enslave us as well.
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Enegod(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
i interfered to keep things in order grin
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by KingTom(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Any African leader that deals with the west on a normal diplomatic relationship is an eediot.

You've got the resources , so you say how you want the dice to be rolled and if they don't like it they've got only few choices and that includes murder and coup.

They can say whatever they want about Nigeria but I'm happy that our past and present leaders even in their dumbest nature refused to enslave themselves and enslave us as well.
Many times we warn them of the West's secret agenda they pay deaf ears, for a few worthless dollars. Well they will soon realise their gross stupidity though it will be too late and then regret and shame will set in.
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by KingTom(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Enegod:
i interfered to keep things in order grin
Stories for FIFA grin
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Truckpusher(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Many times we warn them of the West's secret agenda they pay deaf ears, for a few worthless dollars. Well they will soon realise their gross stupidity though it will be too late and then regret and shame will set in.
It's akin to warning your naive girlfriend against going close to a particular friend but she thinks she's smart until she gets fuccked by the same guy and abandoned then she'll come back to you saying it's the devil's work workshop .

Trust me , my child and yours would have no choice than to do some clean up.
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by KingTom(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's akin to warning your naive girlfriend against going close to a particular friend but she thinks she's smart until she gets fuccked by the same guy and abandoned then she'll come back to you saying it's the devil's work workshop .
Exactly, you couldn't have said it better.
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
angry
Truckpusher:
Ha! So who born Gift and onome with me ? undecided

I sabi say Kingtom na him be akpos papa but chai..... cry
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry
The frowning of the he-goat won't stop the owner from taking his bad assss to the market square and put it up for sale. grin

Honestly , I heard this precious Southern Nigerian proverb from my grandpa . grin

Was up with ya Mizy ?
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
The frowning of the he-goat won't stop the owner from taking his bad assss to the market square and put it up for sale. grin

Honestly , I heard this precious Southern Nigerian proverb from my grandpa . grin

Was up with ya Mizy ?

I'm good jarey...
The world around me oozes Elections! Wish I could vote.sad
I got my PVC in Benin.

About what's up.
You could have sent a correspondence stating why you found my last email unworthy of a response.

I understand btw....just didn't think that wasn't a fair approach.

Wait,
Put me up for sale?cheesycheesycheesy
Truckie, swerve joor.
Nuh come spoil market for meangry
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

the way you people are so obssesed with anything that has to do with Ghana is beyond me. Stop stressing about' fkd' and worry about your own fkd up country.Let Ghanaians worry about Ghana. Neways wishing you guys a safe election tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
the way you people are so obssesed with anything that has to do with Ghana is beyond me. Stop stressing about' fkd' and worry about your own fkd up country.Let Ghanaians worry about Ghana. Neways wishing you guys a safe election tomorrow.
you ghanian?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Nigerians are fking funny people. People are getting killed every second, politicians are running your country down not to mention boko haram and you still have time to think about Ghana. Lol that's some crazy ish right there.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

you ghanian?
No I am Ghanaian. :-p

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Tashaamania(f): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Enegod, Happy birthday dear. Many happy returns, hope you had fun today
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
No I am Ghanaian. :-p
'g' used when something is not important
'G' something of great importance...
sadly i dont value that geographical melanin over populated entity as 'G' so fvck the lectures tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
'g' used when something is not important
'G' something of great importance...
sadly i dont value that geographical melanin over populated entity as 'G' so fvck the lectures tongue
mate you are totally lost. What I was trying to tell you is there is no such thing as ghanian but ghanaian. I put it in small letters so that you will be able to differentiate now. Save the small g vs capital G ish for someone who gives a fk.
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
mate you are totally lost. What I was trying to tell you is there is no such thing as ghanian but ghanaian. I put it in small letters so that you will be able to differentiate
oh please ...dactar?
tell that to your charcoal encrypted DNAized nitwits of a country

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
oh please ...dactar?
tell that to your charcoal encrypted DNAized nitwits of a country
so damn childish cheesy cheesy nothing new or surprising.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by KingTom(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
Nigerians are fking funny people. People are getting killed every second, politicians are running your country down not to mention boko haram and you still have time to think about Ghana. Lol that's some crazy ish right there.
Guys please can you translate this trash for me, I don't speak beast charcoal dialect! grin
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
so damn childish cheesy cheesy nothing new or surprising.
you high on expired menses tongue...
done with you...
now go start rubbing unadulterated melanin embarassed
piglet tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Guys please can yiu translate this trash for me, I don't speak beast charcoal dialect! grin
lol its called English unfortunately I know your small brain can't comprend it. Just make sure you don't mistakenly vote for the wrong party tomorrow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Guys please can yiu translate this trash for me, I don't speak beast charcoal dialect! grin
even dictionary couldnt recognise the arabic inscription angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
lol its called English unfortunately I know your small brain can't comprend it. Just make sure you don't mistakenly vote for the wrong party tomorrow grin grin
No I won't thank you grin
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by KingTom(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
even dictionary couldnt recognise the arabic inscription angry
I swear grin
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

you high on expired menses tongue...
done with you...
now go start rubbing unadulterated melanin embarassed
piglet tongue
grin grin grin is this ish supposed to make me feel bad? Fyi I was already done with you when I dismissed you as childish wink

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
grin grin grin is this ish supposed to make me feel bad? Fyi I was already done with you when I dismissed you as childish wink

did i hit a nerve shocked ? was just doing teaching practice cry
stop spitting grammartical brimestones from your flu infested larynx cheesy

your azz scent has crossed your country's borders and its mesmerizing me with its satanic perfume ..
when last did you wash your undies embarassed

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Enegod(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:
Enegod, Happy birthday dear. Many happy returns, hope you had fun today
yeah...Thanks Tashaa...smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
[b] [font=serif] [size=11pt]
Calm down. You can never hit a nerve. You are a nobody on an anonymous forum. Am just playing along smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

stop spitting grammartical brimestones from your flu infested larynx cheesy

your azz scent has crossed your country's borders and its mesmerizing me with its satanic perfume ..
when last did you wash your undies embarassed

Do I have to teach you everything. Ish is short for sh1t since nairaland does not allow it. There is nothing wrong in what I wrote.
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
Calm down. You can never hit a nerve. You are a nobody on an anonymous forum. Am just playing along smiley
wink
sharap hoe grin

the tongue that tastes the acidic juice of your demonic hole is condemned to mouth dialysis on his tongue forever embarassed

now that is playing along wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
Honestly I don't hate my Ghanian brothers because we are all in the same boat .

If Nigeria fails the countries around them would be fuccked and if any of the neighboring countries around Nigeria fails then you're sure that Nigeria is in for a very hard time and will end up much more worse .We need each other my dear and that is the crux of the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / True Life Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.