Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) (6620 Views)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / The Bro Code. / 10 'bro Code' Commandments Every Man Should Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by boynigeria(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
A sacred set of rules meant to be a guideline to live by among Bros.
The rules began as unwritten rules to follow but because of the
PUSSIfication of men haven't been followed properly and for
some men they needed to be spelled out in bold print.
So I will take yall through these rules 10 at a time.

1: Bros before hoes – A ‘hoe’ is defined as any woman that is not
your wife or any other direct family.

2: A bro is always allowed to do something stupid as long as his
bro’s are doing it.

3: If a bro gets a dog, it must be at least as tall as his knee when
fully grown.

4: Whether a Bro is into sports or not, a Bro picks a team and
supports them until his dying breath.

5: A bro shall not gaze at a naked bro, if for ANY reason a bro gets
naked, all other bros will act as if nothing is out of the ordinary,
averting their eyes away. If the towel drops, so do your eyes.

6: A bro never buys a bro cake, chocolate or any other sugary shiits for birthday

7: A bro is honor bound to aid his bros in moving house, DIY, and any
other physical labour. A cold, fresh shayo(soft drink in some cases) is always reward enough for helping.

8: If a bro leads a beer/food run, he is entitled to any and all left
over change.

9: A bro will not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro is
allowed to be vocal about her level of attractiveness.

10: A Bro shall not wear on his phone any pink coloured cover/casing or use a casing with teady

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by echobee(f): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by marymaria(f): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
okay sir
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by phlio(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
is dat all.pls don't state the important ones
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Haba, a bro can by a birthday cake na!

Is not dat serious, shoooooo angry
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Holla911(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ echobee , marymaria, wetin una dey find here ? the Op clearly states that men only una think say una go see some joystick pics here, sorry for your disappointment...thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by boynigeria(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
11: A Bro doesn’t allow another Bro to get married until he’s at least
thirty(why the rush)

12: When using urinals, a Bro stares straight ahead AT ALL TIMES not that sitting shiit

13: Even in a fight to the death a Bro never punches another Bro in
the balls.

14: A Bro never cries. Even when he cries he denies.

15: When greeting another Bro, never engage in a full embrace.

16: In the event that two Bros clock/lock on to the same woman, the
Bro who has been without woman the longest is given first shot, a
shot that must be taken within 24 hours, before being passed on.

17: A Bro will make any and all efforts to provide his Bro with a
condom when he's in urgent need.

18: A Bro must always reciprocate a round of drinks among Bros.

19: A Bro never borrows or lends clothes to another Bro.

20: If a Bro accidentally strikes another Bro’s crotch while walking,
both silently agree to act as if nothing happened.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by boynigeria(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

a bro buy a cake for another bro's b'day, nigga dat shiit is gay

7 Likes

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by marymaria(f): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

what gay kind of guy buys his bro cake for his b'day
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
boynigeria:
A sacred set of rules meant to be a guideline to live by among Bros.
The rules began as unwritten rules to follow but because of the
PUSSIfication of men haven't been followed properly and for
some men they needed to be spelled out in bold print.
So I will take yall through these rules 10 at a time.

1: Bros before hoes – A ‘hoe’ is defined as any woman that is not
your wife or any other direct family.

2: A bro is always allowed to do something stupid as long as his
bro’s are doing it.

3: If a bro gets a dog, it must be at least as tall as his knee when
fully grown.

4: Whether a Bro is into sports or not, a Bro picks a team and
supports them until his dying breath.

5: A bro shall not gaze at a naked bro, if for ANY reason a bro gets
naked, all other bros will act as if nothing is out of the ordinary,
averting their eyes away. If the towel drops, so do your eyes.

6: A bro never buys a bro cake, chocolate or any other sugary shiits for birthday

7: A bro is honor bound to aid his bros in moving house, DIY, and any
other physical labour. A cold, fresh shayo(soft drink in some cases) is always reward enough for helping.

8: If a bro leads a beer/food run, he is entitled to any and all left
over change.

9: A bro will not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro is
allowed to be vocal about her level of attractiveness.

10: A Bro shall not wear on his phone any pink coloured cover/casing or use a casing with teady

Female version plz
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
boynigeria:

a bro buy a cake for another bro's b'day, nigga dat shiit is gay

marymaria:

what gay kind of guy buys his bro cake for his b'day

Lol, I guess y'all don't know that there's a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Question, anything wrong in getting your blood brother a bday cake?

When your bro doesn't have a family or gf that year, a true friend with money to spare can get him a cake, which he can take to the office or school and then later take him out for drinks or something.

As I said before, "is nt dat serious"

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dajoaneke(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Holla911:
@ echobee , marymaria, wetin una dey find here ? the Op clearly states that men only una think say una go see some joystick pics here, sorry for your disappointment...thank me later.
Dont you realise that 50% of girls here are actually guys disguised as babes? These two forgot they were acting as babes.

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by SkinnyDude(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
*bro will not badmouth another bro just to impress a girl or be in her 'good book'
*bro before girls

but, these days, i dont know the kind of bros we have. imagine when you ask a bro for a help, he declines. but will volunteer to help a girl who doesnt give a fvck about him. that one kills me instantly.
imagine, a bro will go hard on you. he can even punch you, when you have a little misunderstanding with him. but will act a gentleman, when a babe slaps or verbally abuses him for no reason.

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Princezoi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Never moan louder than the female when banging!!!!. #BroCode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Super Story!
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by pembisco(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Never allow Bro take the car back seat while ur hoe takes the front

2 Likes

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by okhiai1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Love this set of rules
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
In addendum, A BRO SHALL NEVER ASK A FELLOW BRO "how was your night?"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by fr3do(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
pembisco:
Never allow Bro take the car back seat while ur hoe takes the front

A bro should leave the front seat for bro's woman.
Or is a bro trying to replace a bro's woman?
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by pembisco(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
fr3do:

A bro should leave the front seat for bro's woman.
Or is a bro trying to replace a bro's woman?
dont forget. Bro first b4 them hoes
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
A bro must not date another bro's ex chick no matter how short a time they date...

Foxzee Says So!!!

2 Likes

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by mikaj(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
that number 9 gat k-leg.
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
FoxyFlow:
A bro must not date another bro's ex chick no matter how short a time they date...
Foxzee Says So!!!

Thankfully I am not someone who operates on "clique" mentality so this nonsense doesn't apply to me.
I also refrain from dating females who are just as "clique-based" because they hardly use their own mind and think for themselves.

If the babe make sense and I like am, na the only thing wey matter....no matter who her ex be (unless na family member sha)
If she make sense reach, I go send "bro" our wedding invitation if he wan come.
She be God pikin last last. "bro" no own am.

5 Likes

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by ABEngine(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Lol, I guess y'all don't know that there's a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Question, anything wrong in getting your blood brother a bday cake?

When your bro doesn't have a family or gf that year, a true friend with money to spare can get him a cake, which he can take to the office or school and then later take him out for drinks or something.

As I said before, "is nt dat serious"

Not in a country with full functioning liquor stores round the clock, or with the ingenious bros that can make cocktails out of water. Cake? Haba what will his girl friend get him?
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
SkinnyDude:
*bro will not badmouth another bro just to impress a girl or be in her 'good book'
*bro before girls

but, these days, i dont know the kind of bros we have. imagine when you ask a bro for a help, he declines. but will volunteer to help a girl who doesnt give a fvck about him. that one kills me instantly.
imagine, a bro will go hard on you. he can even punch you, when you have a little misunderstanding with him. but will act a gentleman, when a babe slaps or verbally abuses him for no reason.
True.
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Haba, a bro can buy a birthday cake na!

Haba! Cake? Of all things na cake?

I smell a rat.cheesy
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
boynigeria:
11: A Bro doesn’t allow another Bro to get married until he’s at least
thirty(why the rush)

12: When using urinals, a Bro stares straight ahead AT ALL TIMES not that sitting shiit

13: Even in a fight to the death a Bro never punches another Bro in
the balls.

[b]14: A Bro never cries. Even when he cries he denies.

15: When greeting another Bro, never engage in a full embrace.

16: In the event that two Bros clock/lock on to the same woman, the
Bro who has been without woman the longest is given first shot, a
shot that must be taken within 24 hours, before being passed on.

17: A Bro will make any and all efforts to provide his Bro with a
condom when he's in urgent need.

18: A Bro must always reciprocate a round of drinks among Bros.

19: A Bro never borrows or lends clothes to another Bro.

20: If a Bro accidentally strikes another Bro’s crotch while walking,
both silently agree to act as if nothing happened.

11. So true! I told my best friend I'll like to get married before I'm 28 if I have my way and his first response was ," Kaycee, you dey mad? No rush enter nonsense o!".

14. I lost a family member three years ago and my friend's only way of showing empathy was for us to go have a drink on his account.

GUYS...WE CAN BE SO WEIRD!

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by barackohandso(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Loving these codes. Bros before hoes

¤¤ Bros don't date another bros' chick (ex or current), it's just weird no matter the situation ¤¤

¤¤ Bros don't ditch each other in the presence of a hoe ¤¤
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by barackohandso(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
kolawaxxy:
In addendum, A BRO SHALL NEVER ASK A FELLOW BRO "how was your night?"

It sounds so weird when a bro asks this

I always reply "how e wan be before?, I use am sleep undecided "

2 Likes

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Efostick(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Homies over hoes wink
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Brugo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin

Barman. Kindly give that OP just 4 bottles of Heineken.
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by 20bc(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bro should always I mean always share weed withe other bro in need of some drig grag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Nairaland.... / Powerful Bleep With A Slim, Petite Assed Girl Last Night / Nigerians On Twitter Disgraced A Lady Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.