Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? (2178 Views)

What Quality Will U Giv Up In The Man Or Woman Of Ur Dreams / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by papichula: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
debolly:

You want everything........
sure, am oliver twist
Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by papichula: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
Ah! that's me na! cheesy cheesy cheesy
so lets hook up na let me give u ma watsapp contact (07062683331)
Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by baralatie(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
for me what I look out for is her personality!
I am always on the look out for exactly what is her thinking on relationship issues and problems solving skills.
her genotype and blood group
all other things before we even near romance!
Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:

[img]http://cdn.makeagif.com/save/GlTwCV[/img]
Lol.. whhats the problem
Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by Nasty22(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Erect boobs & grapable ass...shikena
Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by damilareoye: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
A lady who is beautiful, trustworthy and God fearing is all i need.
Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by akinsadeez(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Probably intelligence first. That is what attracts me to a lady. Then carriage, and others follow.
Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by malonephill(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rexhenrex:
a good fearing and intelligent lady will do for me...because she maket a good home that is what I call a wife material,some one that believes in u even when u don't believe in Ur self and sets Ur goal as her priority,that considers Ur success as her aim that considers Ur wealth as a bonus and not her necessity for survival(an independent woman)..that is what I look for even if she is not too beautiful am OK.
i just pray to marry my current girlfriend because I just described her...I dedicate this land to her.
oh boi, I dey envy ooh!
Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
malonephill:
oh boi, I dey envy ooh!
lol...really?

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by octopusfreaky(f): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
debolly:

You want everything........
He can't get it all,esp character wise ,,,,most beautiful women have bad xter and anger issues.
Re: Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies? by zinachidi(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
papichula:
For me i love neat,smart,chubby,good sense of humor,average height,ebony,busty,good cook,faithful, ladies....
not forgeting a lady with nyc dress sense..,

over to you guyz
choi, ur criteria plenty oo, neat and smart, and mature. im ok. Thou i prefer dark girls..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Man Marry A Lady Older Than Him? / Groom Attempt Suicide At Wedding After Seeing Ugly Bride / Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.